• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Answer to the Lion King Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmie14

I definitely know why Nomura didn't say anything about a LK world in Kh2. Even though i have no concrete proof, i am putting my money on my theory. Ok, so there is only a limited amout of Disney movies, and not those unpopular movies, but the classic ones. Sometime, SE is gunna run out of good movies to base a kh game on, so they are saving some of the better ones to unleash with KH's finale (whenever that may be).

Face it, The Lion King was one of the best Disney movies, and it just so happens to my my favorite as well as Nomura's, so it only seems right to end the KH series with the best senario for a LK world. Of course, everyone would have been expecting to see TLK in the first KH to set the series off right, so they put Simba in to satisfy our expectations.

For one, i would probably want to se KH end with a bang, then cramming too many good movies in one game. It would be worth waiting for a few more years to see TLK world rendered even better then either KH or KH2. What do you think?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well, didnt nomura say that kh3 depends on how much kh2 sells. so if nomura wanted the lion king as a world i think he would have tried to get it in kh2 just in case there is no kh3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back