• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ansem Reports...ya...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alw3000

Okay i was reading the ansem reports and the part about how namine and roxas came to be and i got a little lost somewhere along the lines so ya if anyone could go over that for me or simplify it a bit that would be great.

i would go back and read it again to figure it out but i broke my game on accident and can't get it fixed for a while so ya.

(please don't yell at me if this has been posted already. i haven't been on in a while.)

thanks!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay i was reading the ansem reports and the part about how namine and roxas
thanks!!

1. Kairi lost her heart. But since she had no darkness in her heart, being a Princess of Heart, she made no heartless. Instead her body migrated to another vessel. Namely Sora.
For those of you who still don't understand:
[It's like when Al's body disappeared, so Ed tied his soul to a suit of armor. FMA]

2. So When Sora faced Ansem/Riku, he had two hearts inside of him. Thus the reason for the conversation:

A/R: Kairi's heart rests within you
Sora: Kairi's... Kairi's inside me?

Here is where it gets tricky, as you got lost before

3. When Sora unlocked his heart, it unlocked Kairi's as well as their hearts were together in one place. Because Sora had darkness in his heart, he turned into a heartless. Again as Kairi had no darkness in her heart, she could not produce a heartless. Instead it migrated back to it's body. Last time her body disappeared.

I'll try to simplify the best I can

Sora opened his heart, and created a heartless. Kairi's heart utilized that darkness as a means for a heartless. So technically the heartless that turned into Sora was partially Kairi's heartless too. The darkness was stripped away, and turned into a human heartless. Which is the Sora that we play up until he awakens in KH2.

But back in the darkness a nobody was born, Roxas. BUT at the same time, the heartless that was Kairi and Sora created a Nobody, which was actually more Kairi than Sora. AKA Namine.

I could have tried to explain it like this earlier:

Imagine 2 fat people trying to fit through a door they can only fit through as one time. Kairi and Sora. The door is a heartless. Imagine they actually get through, this is the heartless, which both of them share. Now to create the nobodies, they have to go through another door at the same time. While Sora walked through one door by himself, he had to share two with Kairi to create Namine. Do you get it now?

Alw3000

no not really, i think you just made me more confused. i thought nobody's are the shell of people who lost their hearts to the heartless, and so...wait...just give me a minute. so what are the shells? if the heartless are created by taking someones hearts, that leaves the body and souls left, so which one is the nobody according to the ansem reports?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Heres an easier way explain it.

1) kairis heart migrated to soras body in KH1
2) hollow bastion sora unlocked his AND kairis heart, his went to darkness and kairis just went back to her body.
3) Soras and kairis heart had been one for a long time, and so when he went to darkness, a part of her went too. So they created TWO shells, instead of the usual one.(namine and roxas)

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Namine was created when Kairi's heart when into Sora in KH. Kairi had lost her heart, but being a Princess of Heart, and had no darkness in her heart, she didn't become a Heartless. Even though Kairi got her heart back, Namine remained.

Roxas was created when Sora turned into a Heartless in KH. Even though Kairi brought Sora back, Roxas still remained.

SH_Brat

Namine was created when Kairi's heart when into Sora in KH. Kairi had lost her heart, but being a Princess of Heart, and had no darkness in her heart, she didn't become a Heartless. Even though Kairi got her heart back, Namine remained.Roxas was created when Sora turned into a Heartless in KH. Even though Kairi brought Sora back, Roxas still remained.

They were born at almost the exact same time. When Sora attacked himself with the keyblade Kairi's and his heart left their bodies simultaneously. Namine was created using Sora's body and soul, but belonged to Kairi because her heart was in his body at the time.
Roxas was created like every other Nobody, but lost his memories. This is because Sora wasn't a Heartless for too long. Sora's heart didn't remain in the dark realm long enough for Roxas to obtain any memories of his former self. Kairi helped Sora regain his human form and brought him back to the realm of light. Thus leaving his body and soul behind to form Roxas without memories, due to the fact that Sora did not fully lose his sense of self.

Ansem the Wise (Secret Ansem Report 10) said:
I believe that Namine was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi's hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously.
Namine emerged as Kairi's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.
Ansem the Wise (Secret Ansem Report 12) said:
Apart from Namine, Nobodies retain their memories of their time as humans, but Sora's Nobody, Roxas, has lost Sora's memories.
This is likely because Sora's time as a Heartless was short, having recovered his heart and returned to his human form soon after leaving behind Roxas, his Nobody.
It would seem Roxas is much like Namine. Namine is Kairi's Nobody, but came into being via Sora's body and soul.
Likewise, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but was left behind because Sora's Heartless regained human form using Kairi's heart instead of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back