• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

Bungo Stray Dogs's spinoff "Beasts" is pretty cool.

I loved the end of BEASTARS.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I watched Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero. I mean, it was just OK. I did like the new animation. It's just a filler movie that didn't push any of the story for obvious reasons.

LastDemiDevil

Awards
Dead Leaves (2004) is a extremely stylish and funny short(ish) film that surprised the hell out of me. Never heard of it before and watched it on a whim, was blown away. A little warning: it's sense of humor is often sexually charged, but it doesn't damage the film in any way in my opinion (usually that type of childish humor I find quite dull and without merit). strong 8, possibly a 9, highly recommended.

asjahsjahsajsh.PNG

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Anybody watching the Undead Unluck anime? I know it’s been on Hulu for a bit in America, but it’s recently been put on Disney+ with its English dub. And the funny thing is, outside of properties like Marvel & Star Wars, it’s the 1st anime to get the Disney+ Original moniker. Given the opening episodes and the OP to the show, it was not the first anime I thought would get that title. Most of the anime on the service either don’t have said moniker(Black Rock Shooter Dawn Fall, Bleach) or have the Star Original moniker(Synduality Noir, Heavenly Delusion, Summer Time Rendering, etc.)

I dunno, I just find that fact funny. Pretty good show so far too.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
What I've been keeping up with, watching, or finished between 2023/2024. And also, where I've waited until after the hype, because adulting takes up a lot of my time these days too.

Anime on Crunchyroll

Frieren

Frankly? I thought this was boring at first until I became invested in all of the characters within the show. Frieren herself amuses me by being tired in the mornings and having quirky spells. On the other hand, she's a badass mage. Who feels relatable as much as Stark is for me. I find her and Fern and Stark to be a fun trio. I'm still watching this because the season hasn't wrapped up yet. If you like wholesome things with a slow plot and a lot of character development over time? This is the show for you.

Jujutsu Kaisen

This whole anime is top tier for me. I'm sadden to hear that MAPPA did end up working their animators overtime to produce the newest season atop of the movie. However, I love Gojo and Geto. Todo also being a fan favorite for me. I'm not going to lie, I do like Mahito, Sukuna, Mei Mei, Jogo, Hanami, and many more as well. The music track and fight scenes are lit as AF.

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

This is beyond a doubt the most guilty pleasure anime I have ever watched in a long, long time. It has a decent amount of fan service. I find it overly hilarious when the main character hooks up with
Spoiler Spoiler Show
You can't help liking him. And I'm honestly excited to see just how many girls he'll hook up with as the show goes on. I would be down for another season of it. I love all of the girls in the harem btw.

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead

The opening song is catchy. Akira you can't help rooting for. Episode 7 was a bit of a hard trigger for me because of the
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Beyond that, you can't help being reminded that there is more to life than the daily grind of the world. Or the rat race as some say. On the other hand, it also reminds you how hard studio animations have it too. Or those who work in an office. I like the concept of doing what you want like it's your last day on earth. Highly recommend. Hoping there's a season two of it.

Reincarnated as a Slime

I've loved every season of it. I'm currently waiting for its newest season. Definitely wholesome at first before a lot of epic shit happens, but also, politics, and diablo. <3 You may need to see the movie to fill in some gaps once the next season airs. But it's a lot of fun to watch.

Moonlit Fantasy

A dragon lady, a spider lady, and a human that's been isekai with OP powers. Yeah. It's fun. I actually kind of forgot about its existence because, life. But season two started. And that's what I'm watching now as it drops once a week.

Anime on Netflix

Scott Pilgrim Takes Off

This anime does the series a lot of justice. I wish I could forget it all and rewatch it again and again from the beginning. It was refreshing to see characters be more fleshed out. I was one of the few people who've only seen the movie. So when this literally
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I was enchanted. I also wish I could dye my hair over and over like she does.

Blue Eye Samurai

I haven't finished this one yet, but peaches. You'll understand if you watch it. Anyways, I like seeing the story unfold. It does get a tiny bit bloody, because samurais. But it's on my current back burner to come back to when I have more time to sit and watch it. I kind of understand why there's hype now.

Delicious in Dungeon

I've only seen one episode of it. I kid you not, I had no idea what was going on at first until they started making monsters out of food. I've already seen some fan art floating around of it. Lol.

Pokemon Concierge

If you REALLY, REALLY love Pokemon? I really suggest watching it. This is a four episode series that is nothing but cuteness the whole way. If anyone remembers that meme, where you'd kill for "insert favorite character, thing, etc." this is it. I wish there was more of this anime. But I also can tell it wasn't your typical anime and probably consumes a lot of time to make it. (Stop motion from the looks of it?) Anyways, I would love to be isekai to a world like this one. <3

Hulu

Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War

I love Bleach. I've watch quite a few seasons of it, including the filler arcs before knowing what a filler arc was. Damn, those were the days. I enjoy the openings and ending theme songs. I have been enjoying the fights throughout this season because, yes, youngsters, this was around the time things got weird in Bleach, and didn't make sense at the end of its saga. I do enjoy the power upgrades after seeing beloved characters get their bankai stolen. Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, and many more characters remain an all time favorite for me to root for. I'm hoping things will be more explained in comparison to the manga.

Manga & Anime

BEASTSTARS

The comedy moments within this were stellar. Think Zootopia but more serious. Definitely a herbivore versus carnivore situation that tries to coexist together. Honestly, I'd even recommend watching the 8 minute Beaststars explained by Team Four Star. HILARIOUS. The manga itself wrapped up quite nicely. Things did get pretty heated for Legoshi. But he came out on top imo. Also, I'm all for Legoshi and Louis.

Komi Can't Communicate

Just go watch it. It's adorable. You can't help falling for Komi with her cute struggle to speak to others. EVERYONE in this show is unique as much as in the manga. No two characters are alike. I am salivating for the next manga volume to drop. Btw, this is a character reference because, you'll know who I speak of if you read it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mashle

A human without magic. Nonstop comedic moments. Dot and Lemon and Lance. This is an enjoyable manga and anime. The manga is finished. It is very much its own species in the world of wizardry. You can't help liking cream puffs. Speaking of which, season one's ending theme song was the highlight for me at the end of every episode as much as the opening theme song. I enjoyed everything there is when it comes to Mashle. <3

SpyXFamily

Loid, Anya, and Yor. It slowly kills me having to wait every other week, sometimes monthly for a chapter to drop because, it's that good and enjoyable. Yes, there's a theme of comedic moments in the majority of things I seem to watch. But a spy, assassin, and psychic make it worth watching. Also, season two with Ado singing? Music to my ears. (Yes, One Piece Stan of Uta aka Ado right here.)

PikaPal

Awards
Guess who just popped up in the dub of Delicious in Dungeon this week - none other than Disney VA legend Corey Burton. He doesn't do much anime so I bet it must have been a lot of fun for Lucien Dodge to voice direct him.

Back