• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight(A Sephiroth2 and Kingdomkeylight rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
2 Days Tell Rebirth

"Damn it all" the seventeen year old yelled as he tried to warm himself up from the intense cold. His thoughts weren't really on the fact he was freezing but on the fact his whole life sucked big time. Taces looked to the side of the port he was waiting for a friend of his to show up. Though the friend begged Taces to just come over to his house Taces wouldn't have any of it. he didn't need to be a bother on there lifes.

"Where are you Slief you said ten am sharp" Taces said talking to himself. he and Sleif had made a date for a little practice dual of course this little match was secret so they wouldnt... well so Sleif didn't get introuble with his parents or both of them with Aro. Taces had no parents they had abandoned him on this world to start a new life a long time ago.

"Okay theres no way he going to have a excuse for this" Taces said bringing out his shield as he decided to wait for another twelve minutes.

"Ah the sounds of peace and quiet dont get that often here" Gears said to himself inside the huge container. He was working on his guard Ragnet a eco powered robot that had been in do date for some tuning most of the time he found to work on his machines one of the members would show up.

"then again give it a minute and most likely one of them will pop up" gears said to himslef as ragnets eyes followed his masters hand.

"there we go that should do it I should get some work onto my latest one" Gears said looking behind him were a gigantic cloth could be seen covering something huge.

"Maybe later We are about to have meeting soon then again if I am late one of them will come get me" Gears said moving into the shrouds of the cloth.

"Is this even accurate" Stras asked as he looked at the latest gummi ships result. The man asking was at lest 5.9 ft tall with white hair. His looks were that of a tired person who had been forced out of bed.

"Ya well we were hoping you could deliver it to one of the leaders while on your way to Central" The women responded.

"Ya why not I am seeing one of the twins today anyways to report some stuff" Stras said walking out of the building a toward the worlds capital building were the main Keyblade Academy HQ was.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Prologue; Last Day

Shaking his head, the tall, brown haired kid growled," What the hell are we doing here Gabe?"

"This is where it's gunna end?" another guy asks, as he crosses his arms. "Be patient Luke..." Lucas looks away," Whatever Mike..."

Looking around, Gabe flips out his cell, sighing. "Just about time..." He walks foward to the building as he slams his heel into the door. "Lucas...Mike... get the others.. we have one last thing to decide.." The building was flooded with countless kids, teens and adults. Slamming his fist into the table," We've been travlelling for ov..." Mike grabs the large guys shoulder," Cheski relax... Gabe our patience is over... We did everything the Prophecy said... we followed all the rules and made our own destinies.. how the hell do we get out of here.." The room falls quiet as ever pair of eyes looked over at Gabe.

He crossed his arms, crossing his legs onto the table. "We got one more mission left before it's all over... I told you we have to talk about one more thing..." His eyes growling in anger as he looks up at Cheski. "Everyone who isn't a Brother, get the hell out of this building and this town..." An immense uproar break in the building as people shuffled around. Grinding his teeth, Gabe rolls backward, lifting the table up with his foot as he uppercut kicks the table to the ceiling. "GET THE HELL OUT!" He roars as people jolt out of the room, leaving the Brothers left.

"Gabe I'm getting tired of you bossing all of us around... You said neither of us are the leader... yet your breaking that rule!" another kid says as he grips his fists. "Tsh.. You want the final mission... beat it out of me..." Cheski grins widely," No problem!" He disappears, appearing infront of Gabe, digging his fist into his face. Gabe's body blows up into dust as Gabe pops out of the ground, slamming Cheski down on the ground.

"The last mission, Last day.... The Brother's War!" Gabe growls as the remaining brothers jump into the fight.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------

"Oh man, Oh man, Oh man!" A loud voice continued to repeat over and over again, as loud rapid footsteps against cobblestoned streets, resulting in the clocking noise that now could be heard moving swiftly down the dark alleyway and finally into the light that enveloped the large street, full of busy crowds of people going about their day. Still, the continued repeating words of, Oh man, insistently went on repeating still as the body to which the voice belonged too, tried to move as quickly as they could through the crowds that seemed to get busier. Poking out through even tallest point of the crowds, the tip of a long black sword seemed to have decided to be held pointing up like a spear, possibly due to the fact that it was so long, it would have been dangerous if it wasn't.

"Excuse me!" the voice suddenly said, as a blur leaped over a group of placed barrels, much to the displeasure of the men that were about to lift them. Shooting out from the crowds suddenly, a black haired boy holding a very very long sword in the air, immediately stopped and just about saved himself from falling right off of the pier, and straight into the sea infront of him. Pulling himself back and releasing a sigh of relief, Sleif smiled to himself as he shook his head and began to walk slowly along the edge of the water. "Woow, that was a close one! Any faster and I would have went straight in. Hehe, I mean, why was I going so fast in the first place, its not like I need to get somewh....OH MAN!" Sleif suddenly shouted out, upon remembering the reason why he was running, the reason why he was holding the huge weapon with both of his hands, and the reason why he almost went head first into the sea.

Breaking into a run once again, the tall young boy, dodged and swerved past many men as they both boarded and left ships of many different sizes, either with huge boxes of supplies or even items from different ports such as this. Reaching the corner of a large and very familiar warehouse, Sleif smiled as he jumped slightly upon reaching the corner and continued by stabbing the tip of his sword right into the wood of the pier. Using this suddenly, the young boy smiled as he used his weight and his sword, to swing straight around the corner before pulling up with his handle dislodging the blade from the pier, and instead held it right in the air, in a position of someone ready to strike down something.

The sudden clank of two heavy metals, and sparks from them immediately appeared in the area, as Sleif landed on the ground with his blade pressed right against Taces' sheild, a large smile on the black haired boys face as he held onto the handle of his huge sword. "Sorry I'm late Taces! Had em, to take a little detour this morning. I guess I should start things off huh?" Asked Sleif, a large smile still on his face as he swung his unweilding sword with both hands, pushing himself away from Taces, ready to start their little match.

---------------------------------------------------

The sound of heavy metal footsteps, pounding against a hard substance, filled the air within the container, while the large Ragnet turned its head towards the new entity within the area. With very short silver hair, rather dark skin and a very large muscular build by the looks of it, the obviously powerful man stopped infront of the slightly moving cloth, that covered something huge before the man began to speak to the one person he knew would be there. "Boss, the meeting is ready to begin whenever you are!" the deep and strong voice of Boxar said to Gears, as he stood there wearing a long cloak covering his entire body.

--------------------------------------------------

The gigantic halls of the Keyblade Academy were always a sight to behold. Huge arches and columns all gleeming with golden light, filled the entire hall, while it showed that even in the darkness of night, this place will always be covered in light. While many fresh faced children were entering to enroll within the Academy, most of the crowds of people that were around, were already students, having been there for at least two years, and already having experience with many dangers they could face once they were finished.

Walking slowly along the outer edges of the hall, a huge man, with shoulder length golden twilight hair, and a large suit of armor covering his body, seemed to be taking in the scenery of not only the hall, but the students, and even the view of the city that laid out beyong the entrance to the Academy. Holding his armor covered arms behind his back, the man's white cloak seemed to blow gently with the wind that crept inside the school, though he still pressed onwards, walking past the numerous people, who both knew who he was, and those that would soon come to know him, as the Keyblade Master Anorgos.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Through the now active and busy halls of the Keyblade Academy marched a girl who seemed to catch everyone's attention. Her trademark--her ankle-length ivory hair--shone out from the students, and her position as Gemini Leader seemed to scream from the air around her. She walked with high confidence, and though she didn't look like a warrior--dressed in a black lolita dress with pink ribbons--she was easily one of the best, and knew it.

Her name was Leah Estelle, a name many knew well.

Leah's amber eyes focused straight ahead, and she pushed a door open with both hands, which then rested on her hips as she glared at the only person in the room.

In the small office was a girl who looked exactly like Leah--long ivory hair, amber eyes, and even the same lolita dress--only hers was pink with black ribbons. However, her eyes were warm and curious, unlike Leah's sharp and cold ones, and she was seated sideways in a chair so that her legs hung off the side.

"Liana." Leah stated harshly, and the girl winced slightly. "I thought I asked you to finish those reports yesterday."

Slowly correcting her seating position, Liana sheepishly looked at her sister. "I did...but um...I lost them." she admitted, embarressed. "I was too busy with the student files, and they sort of...got mixed up." she finished lamely with a nervous giggle.

Leah rolled her eyes--Liana was always getting sidetracked, and luckily Leah foresaw her sister messing up the reports. "You're lucky I took the initiative and did them for you." she snapped, taking a seat across from her.

"I didn't mean to! And at least now we're ahead, since I did the student reports!" Liana tried redeeming herself.

"Liana, I understand. But you need to understand that as Shared Leaders, we both share responsibilites--so if you go down, I go down with you." Leah explained calmly.

Liana drooped her head, mumbling, "I'm sorry..."

"Forget about it. Just tidy up around here." Leah replied. Liana immediately got up and started cleaning happily, even humming a tune as she did so.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
“Hey Anorgos" Stras said as he accidently bumped him. "Sorry about that... I would like to chat but I have some updates for the Twins, wish me luck from not going insane during that convo," Stras joked as he started to bolt for the elevator.

Anorgos was in fact the first Leader Stras use to work for during his first three years at the keyblade academy. The man was also the one that gave Stras the honor of having his own unit which carried out very dangerous missions that other keybladers wouldn’t dare think about doing. The reason Stras wasn't under Anorgos ruling anymore was do entirely about the twins. Each year the three leaders would switch around members so that new recruits and aspiring members would have an experience under different teaching and tactics.

"Excuse me," Stras said to a new recruit that had almost bumped him. Finally making it to the elevator Stras summoned his keyblade Star seeker and put it in the elevator. Everything around here was powered by keyblades and could only be used and controlled by keyblades it was a way of making it a perfect fortress for the Academy HQ. Turning the blade in a few different directions Stras finally pulled it out as it started to go up.

"New charge missile program completed asking permission to do real live tests, also completion of warping ability and add on enhancements enabled, which is also asking for real life testing," Stras read aloud to himself but at the same time he was remembering why Anorgos didn’t take him in his unit this year.

"There new to this field of leadership, and since you wouldn't at least apply for the position at least you could help them by giving them your assistance like you have done for me also there going to need some strong members cant keep the best soldiers to myself for every"

Lifting his head Stras smiled remembering Anorgos look when he gave him that reason. He also was remembered the day he joined the keyblade academy and how Anorgos was there lead instructor.

"You seem to know what your doing old dog, might as well do the best I can" Stras said as the elevator stopped. Walking to the office door Stras noticed it was already opened and could hear a conversation going on.

"Forget about it. Just tidy up around here"

"Hello ladies, Liana, Leah" Stras said coming in with a smile eyeing Liana a little as she cleaned her own office. Looking at Leah who was simple standing Stras said.

"So I have some requests from the Gummi ship labs and some stats from the newbie recruits," Stras said handing the Lab results to Leah and the Stats to Liana. " I am also here to make my monthly report over the terrian so if there is any questions please fire away" Stras asked now looking at Liana. God it is not easy talking to two higher ups at the same time never sure who to look. Stras said inside his head.

"Boss, the meeting is ready to begin whenever you are!"

A sigh could be heard as Boxar finished his sentence as could the sound of clanging metal.

"Always when I am making advancements... I need to find a better time to do these things" Gears said as he walked out of the giant cloths grease covering his cheeks as he took a rag to clean it off. Then looking at Boxar he smiled.

"Ragnet desummon" after a second the robot next to Boxar glowed a deep purple as it turned to dust. "One day are greatest tool will be done until then the Lessers will have to do the jobs" Gears said walking up to Boxar as he finished cleaning his face.

"Well cant make everyone else wait can I" Gears said as he snapped his hands causing a portal to envelop Him and Boxar. As they were teleported to the barrly lite room Gears could see that everyone was there. Pacifica, Brixlage, Rosa, Cadarxia, and Trexidme.

"Well its good to see you all here and in one piece then again theres not much out there that can test are powers so I am sure you are all tired from the latest set of missions so I will try to keep this short" Gears said as Pacifica let out a small sarcatic yawn.

"So far are main enemies have been the heartless and keybladers, though unlike the heartless the keybladers have no idea were we are or how to strike us, laetly though they have been making attempts so I have come to a conclusion" Gears said as he walked to the middle of the room. Concentarating for a moment a purple haze started to form all around the room until it finally took shap of the keyblade academys HQ.

"We know where they are and what worlds they have domain over, so far I have not found a way to smash there defense" Gears said taking a break before making the mass of Phantasm turn into the star system around the HQ.

"Though I think there may be a way to weaken it so we can tear it apart and destroy those bastards and be able to make toward are goal with only the heartless as a minor threat" Gears said waiting for a response as he added.

"Also I would like a report of your findings or results of searching" Gears asked.

"Sorry I'm late Taces! Had em, to take a little detour this morning. I guess I should start things off huh?"

"Ya a detour I beat what were you really doing flirting with some of those school girls" Taces teased as he pointed his diamond shield at Sleif.

"As long as Aro didnt see coming this way we should be okay, blizzard" Taces launched a ice spell at Sleif causing him to block as Taces launched himself delivering multiple blows at the big sword which in turn started to push Sleif backwards. Letting out a smile as this action came into veiw Taces pulled back his arm and went for a slam to the chest however Sleif detected this move and lifted the hilt causing the blade to block the hit.

"Oh come on your a little slow today whats on you mind" Taces said pushing off the huge blade making some distance between his blade as he prepared for Sleifs counter.

"Yawn, nothing of interest Ivalice seems to be a a low key world though as for the where abouts of the mystic door no results of were ever the hell it could be" Pacifica said as she moved the pigtails on her back in circules. Pacifica was not very interested in these meeting but came because she had no real choice she was third in command and at least had to act it.

"Though Ivalice does seem to have many very abiled fighter a world we may want to be more prepared for before stricking" Pacifica finished waiting for everyone else to report so she could get some sleep.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Hello ladies, Liana, Leah" Stras said coming in with a smile eyeing Liana a little as she cleaned her own office. Looking at Leah who was simple standing Stras said.

"Good afternoon!" Liana chirped happily and Leah simply nodded in his direction.

"So I have some requests from the Gummi ship labs and some stats from the newbie recruits," Stras said handing the Lab results to Leah and the Stats to Liana. " I am also here to make my monthly report over the terrian so if there is any questions please fire away" Stras asked now looking at Liana. God it is not easy talking to two higher ups at the same time never sure who to look. Stras said inside his head.

Leah flipped through the Lab results, quickly scanning them as Liana looked at the Stats for the newbies. It was the usual; wanting more munny for Gummi Ship repairs and new parts, and the students were doing excellent as always.

"Go ahead, we're all ears." Liana replied cheerfully as she set her pile down, though Leah interrupted her.

"Liana, give me those." Leah told her. As Liana complied, Leah continued, "Exactly why is there an increase in the demand of Ships? We okayed the budget plan they asked for already."

"Maybe they need more munny." Liana suggested with a shrug. "Is that even important?"

"I suppose not." Leah replied, putting her pile onto the desk as she flipped through the students' files. "New recruits, huh? Who's training them?"

Liana looked at Stras and said, "Go ahead on that report; no questions needed."

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Go ahead on that report; no questions needed"

"The lab isnt asking for a raise in munny or ship production there asking for real life situation testing for the charge missile cannon and for the warp Drive, I am told there funds are okay at this time," Stras said as he moved his tanned skinned hand through his pure white short hair.

"As for the recruits well I was hoping Liana could take this bunch as they are mostly training for medical support" Stras said as he looked at the kinder of the two.

"Also the worlds under your protection Ivalice and the Carribean are okay at this time though reports of those white creatures seem to be getting out of control to the point I myself am starting to belive theres a enemy out there we dont know about" Stras said with a concerned look.

"Besides that though everything else is under control" Stras said putting his hands behind his back as he put back on his smile. "Theres one more thing as i was getting back I heard a rumor of someone high ranked saying i am getting to soft you wouldn't happen to know who that is do you?"

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Through the basement corridors of The Academy HQ, the sound of gunshots rang out, calling not for attention which they would likely receive before too long. While barely heard in the upper levels their sound would carry through up a few flights of stairs, and would probably draw some newbie down into the custom range within the training facilities. They would be curious, of course. One never thought that a gunshot would be heard in the bowels of a place for Kayblade wielders. But nonetheless, the shots were heard, clearly, if softly. Yet still, what sort of keybearer would wield guns of the sort?

The answer would be that such a keybearer would have been one raised on the frontier worlds, trained in the use of firearms, and in the sport of hunting. Thus, the heart's natural inclination for a key based weapon to wield would be one that resembles the rough form of a gun, of some sort. And the power of the keyblade could more than accomadate such a wishful desire, making it more potent than a mere wish, but a reality for the one who was in need of it. So, this legend had transitioned, in this single case, into a firearm, for the use of one who was a hunter at large, not fit for a blade other than the bayonet upon the end of his barrel.

Such was the keyblade of Glyde Savian, a younger wielder, who haled from the world of Sleeping Meadow, now run down and deserted due to toxins and lack of resources. Targets poised upon stakes at the other end of the arena, which spanned out the length of a football field, shattered, and fragmented as concentrated bursts of magical energy shot forth from the end of his Marksman keyblade, or as he had come to call it, his keyblaster. Each target at the end opposite of him, was hit, even if not dead center, and each one bore the marks of the hits that they had sustained. A success as much as any other day, an increase in the range, coupled with a decrease in the size of the targets, just larger than the average human's head.

Pulled from his miscelleneous wanderings by schedule, Trexidme twisted his body around, warpping through the empty, yet overflowing plane of the void, leaving the cover of Thraverse Town's star cluttered night skies. His face felt crushed, and pulled at the same time, as his body distorted itself in the passage from point A to point B, and in a final motion, he had extended to a near snake length. In a psychdelic whirl of space, color, and matter, he emerged standing within the center of a dimly lit room, in which resided the other members of his breed, awaiting the arrival of their leader. And he found that he had arrived just in time, as within but five seconds after he had regained his bearings within this plane again, Gears had arrived via portal.

It was the same as the first of the meetings of the group had been. There was still a double threat of keyblades, and heartless. The keybearers still had no knowledge of where they were, and the had still found no way passed the keybearer defenses. He began to speculate as to why he had bothered to come to the meeting this time, until...

"Also I would like a report of your findings or results of searching."

"I have," he said, in an offical tone of voice, as though making a sort of business deal, "seen, nor heard nothing that would benefit any of us. As you've said, there is no clear way upon the solid defenses of the keybearers. That is why, I have proposal, if you care to hear it. But it can wait until the others have spoken."

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia turned towards Trexidme as he spoke in a clear, calm voice. She listened carefully as he recited the words they had all spoken at some point over these meetings, the words of calmly stated failure. Sighing to herself a lttle, Cadarxia turned away from him and focused her attention back on their leader.

Perhaps infliltration would work... She thought absently but did not say. There was no way that the Keybladers would make it that easy for them, so she simply decided to keep her thoughts to herself for now.

Trexidme had spoken of an idea, and for him to speak of it, in front of all of them, it must be a good one. Infiltration was obviously a method that had been thought of and then discarded. She guessed that her mind was turning to such methods because the Keybladers seemed so without weakness.

No, they have one. And when we find out what it is...

So thinking, Cadarxia smiled and waited to see if any of the other members would speak.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------------

Boxar watched the swirling mass change and curl in on itself, before the appearance of the powerful Keyblade Academy came into view, suddenly causing him to grin as his bright blue eyes took in every part of the structure. Seemingly drowning out the voice of Gears as he explained what they all knew about the heartless and keybladers, Boxar immediately looked up as soon as Pacifica explained her report from the world known as Ivalice. "Monstropolis is quite the same." Boxar said, beginning his report of the city right after Pacifica finished hers on Ivalice.

"They have many hundreds of doors, with many more even they have never used, I doubt they have even seen their world door. However, their usage of energy they collect was quite fascinating to see. I believe that world may prove interesting in the near future." said the huge nobody as his eyes looked back first at pacifica and then through Trexidme and Cadarxia, and then the other nobodies before resting on Gears and his map of the star system.

"If you have a proposal in mind Trexidme, then please enlighten us with it!" Boxar's voice called out to the nobody, though his blue eyes still scanned each and every one of the worlds the map was permitting them to see.

-----------------------------------------------

"You should get going then Stras, not to keep them waiting!" Anorgos said as soon as Stras bumped into the tall keyblader, before quickly recovering and saying he needed to go and see the Gemini Leaders. Turning his head around and watching as his former student continued onwards towards the elevators for the Academy, the Keyblade Leader laughed briefly to himself watching as Stras once again almost bumped into another person, this time a student, before entering the elevator and disappearing as it ascended.

Beginning his walk yet again, Anorgos continued onwards towards the main entrance of the Academy, smiling to himself as he looked down at the bottom of the steps leading up to him, and noticing the small gathering of fresh keyblade students, already practicing and showing off their own one of a kind keyblades to each other. Upon noticing the armor covered man slowly descending the steps from the school, each and every student stopped and got into line, already remembering the rumors of how tough Anorgos was as a teacher.

"Summon keyblades for inspection!" Anorgos' loud voice called out to the students, who slowly one after another summoned their own keyblades, before raising them up into the air for the huge man to clearly see them. While every student did this, only one of them seemed to didn't really care, as he used his keyblade to rest his body while he pressed it against the ground. Immediately stopping once he came to this student, Anorgos looked down at him with his deep dark purple eyes before he spoke. "Bored!?" He asked the boy, who didn't even seem bothered by the large armor covered man staring down at him. "A little. I mean what's the big deal, we've already got our weapons, why do we have to spend another two years at the academy, the hard part is over." The cocky student replied to Anorgos, causing the rest of the students in line to begin whispering to eachother, both about how crazy the boy was for doing that, and also that maybe he was right.

Raising his metal covered hand slightly, a blinding flash of light briefly appeared within Anorgos' hand, before the appearance of a large crystaline keyblade formed, causing the light from the sun to reflect off of it and cause the students to shield their eyes. "Let's see what you know then!" the huge keyblade master said to the student, as he flung his keyblade against his shoulder, before moving away from the line of other students and stood with his back to the one who thought he knew it all, who had slowly followed behind him. Removing his keyblade off of his shoulder, Anorgos stretched out his arm with the large weapon, before twirling it once and stabbing it into the ground, before removing his hand from it. For a few moments, all of the students including the one who now was facing Anorgos' back, were startled and confused about what their teacher was trying to explain.

"Go on! Take your strike!" the man said, his golden hair and white cloak still gently blowing along with the wind, the strong gusts actually masking the fact, that the cocky student had already leaped into the air, his flaming red keyblade swinging right down towards the teachers head, and still even then, Anorgos' nor his keyblade even moved. Suddenly, before the student could react, Anorgos spun around on his foot, before surprisingly grabbing onto the middle of the keyblade with his hand, smiling as he looked at the surprise and fear in the students face, before forcibly pulling his arm back and causing the student to not only fall onto the ground with a loud thud, but also the loss of his keyblade.

Looking the blade over as he turned it in his hand, Anorgos slowly started to walk further away from his own keyblade, and towards the student who was know trying desperately to squirm and back away as he crawled on the ground, not daring to lose sight of Anorgos. With a single swing of his free hand, a familiar blinding light appeared before Anorgos' crsytal keyblade returned to him, pointing both it and the students keyblade tip first right at the boy. "That...is why you have two more years!" Anorgos said as he gently moved the dangerous weapons away, before handing back the student his own. "Keyblades, are a part of yourself! They are not just weapons to summon and to be used. Each one of you will learn that over time, the close you become with your keyblade, the better it, and you, will become." He said, removing his grasp of his weapon and causing it to fade away in a blinding light yet again. "Now, do exactly what I just did! Try and call your keyblade from a distance." Anorgos said to the students, as everyone eagerly picked a random spot to lay their keyblades, and began trying to summon them with their bonds.

----------------------------------

"Heheheh, yeah sure! I'm sure she didn't notice." Sleif said back to Taces, smiling as he and his best friend continued to return strike after strike with eachother, even a blizzard spell seemed to be useless as Sleif sliced straight through it, only to be pushed back by Taces shield. "Oh come on your a little slow today, whats on you mind." Taces asked Sleif, while he leaped away and placed some much needed distance with eachother.

Swinging his sword in the air a little, the thing that was on Sleifs mind still was bugging him alot, even as he released a deep sigh and rushed straight at Taces, delivering much more powerful strikes and slashes against his friends shield, pushing him right back into the wall of the building and releasing yet another strike causing Taces to dodge and only see a large slash along the wood of the building. "We'll have to be leaving soon." Sleif said as he lowered his sword, causing the tip to rest on the ground.

"I mean...sure we've done some short missions, but this is going to be the longest we've ever gone on, and who knows when we'd ever be able to come back here." the black haired boy said to Taces, as he looked out towards the far stretching ocean before them.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"As for the recruits well I was hoping Liana could take this bunch as they are mostly training for medical support" Stras said as he looked at the kinder of the two.

Liana looked nervously at Leah, then gave a small sigh. She didn't mind training, but was that all there was to do?

"Also the worlds under your protection Ivalice and the Carribean are okay at this time though reports of those white creatures seem to be getting out of control to the point I myself am starting to belive theres a enemy out there we dont know about" Stras said with a concerned look.

Leah fianlly looked up as he spoke; as Ivalice was an ever-growing world, that brought some concern. To what extent were those things growing to?

"...I'll make a trip there, just to see." she murmured, looking back at the reports.

"Besides that though everything else is under control" Stras said putting his hands behind his back as he put back on his smile. "Theres one more thing as i was getting back I heard a rumor of someone high ranked saying i am getting to soft you wouldn't happen to know who that is do you?"

Liana and Leah looked at one another, replying, "Nope. Why?"

"Does it matter?" Leah asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Being macho is what guys like." Liana pointed out.

"Huh."

"It's true."

"I never said it wasn't. Anyway, Liana, scoop up a few students--we're going to Ivalice and the Carribean." Leah told her, tossing the reports onto the desk. It was the perfect opportunity to see what these trainees were really made of.

Liana, on the other hand, wasn't as enthustiastic; why include the students if they could handle the situation themselves? Nonetheless, Liana flipped open the trainee booklet and started skimming names.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Your going to take students... to Ivalice and the Carribean are you nuts" Stras said looking at Leah with a face of worry and a bit of suspicion.

"You know that those two worlds are the worst place to take students, Ivalice has wars going on in it and the Carribean that place is as dark of a world as it..." Stras's eyes were taken off Leah as he looked out the window. After a second he summoned his keyblade Star Seeker as he yelled.

"Heartless" right after he said that alarms started to go off and right behind Liana and Leahs window was in fact a Darkside almost staring right back at Stras. Before anything else could be said Stras rushed towards the being smashing the window wide open as he yelled.

"You can punish me for the window later" Stras said as he flew straight at the Dark side slamming his keyblade into the creatures face causing it to back away from the window though before the girl had a chance to jump in the fray twelve Neo Shadows appeared in there room ready to jump the girls.

"Come on Heartless'' Stras said running up the creatures right arm the being trying to get rid of him slammed its fist into its shoulder. Removing its hand it say that Stras was gone but before it could go about its business a dozen slashs could be felt on its right arm expunging it from the rest of its body. Appering on its right shoulder Stras smiled but in his hand was not just the star seeker but his second keyblade Ladys luck.

"Okay lets see what you can really do" Stras said before hearing some yells. Neo shadows were starting to appear on the training ground and what looked like two more Darksides coming near the building.

"Angoros can take care of that your mine" Stras said dodging its left hand as he delivered more strikes to its head.

"I mean...sure we've done some short missions, but this is going to be the longest we've ever gone on, and who knows when we'd ever be able to come back here."

Dodging the last strike Taces gave sleif a blank stare.

"You didnt have to sign up with me on this mission you know... I only took it because it offered a huge reward for a guard to protect some cargo that was heading to Ship wreck Cove" Taces said rushing Sleif causing both there weapons to go flying into the air landing a few feet away from them Taces added.

"That bad ay... well then fist to fist" Taces said dodging Sleifs kick that broke into a wooden box. "I think I would be more worried about when Aro finds out she will skin both of use" Taces said kiddingly before throwing a few punchs at the tall boy. After a second one finally hit but before Taces could smart off Sleif delivered a jab into his Stomach.

"Well then I guess thats enough for today dont want to get overboard" Taces said smiling at his friend. "Well the mission is tomorrow once we get back neither of use will need a job for awhile" Taces then smiled. "What could really happen get attacked by some heartless"

"I am listening Trexidme" gears said looking at his fellow member. "What is your idea" Gears asked quiet interested in what the man had to say. At the same time his mind was on something else at the same time. Were was the Lesser he had sent to The Carribean.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Drawing in a long, deep, powerful breath, in the hopes that he would be able to submit his plan in a single, unbroken speech, Trexidme offered a quick, glancing thought, running his exact thought on the matter through his mind before releasing his breath in a rare, long winded oratory. It was with hope that he believed that his master would see the value in his strategy, if one could really call it a strategy at all. But regardless, he had been beckoned to speak, and beyond his hesitation to unveil any though to the others, any idea of his own personal gain, he proceeded, keeping the hints of his own desires away from talk of the group's benefits.

"As we have already stated, both you, and myself, The Academy's headquarters are well guarded, and nigh impenatrable by our forces at this point. We are, in the grand scheme of things, out numbered by the combined forces of heartless, and keybearers. To make matters more pressing, as I'm sure previous endeavors will indicate, the heartless are wild, and unpredicatable, and the keybears clever, and well trained, for the most part." He puased, holding in what air he had left to use. How to word it all was starting to slip from his thoughts. Nonetheless, he continued. "Yet I would be so inclined as to say that we are as unpredictable as the heartless, and as clever, and well trained as the keybearers. We have a secret place of meeting, as the heartless have places of spawning that are yet unknown to many of The Academy. Yet at the same time, our own defenses appear to be on the lighter side. Were we to be found, this place would surly fall."

Again, he paused, this time, to draw in another breath, with which he aimed to complete his thoughts. "These conditions given, I would suggest attrition. Rather than attempt to break into The Academy HQ, why not attempt to lure out the keybearers? Use the heartless as bait, and draw out The Academy's forces little by little; catch them in ambushes, and dwindle their forces down, until their persnel becomes low enough that we may infiltrate them without much hassle." In slilence, he awaited Gears' response, cursing himself for his inability to fluidly string his words together.

In the eternal dusk of the world known only as Twilight Town, a lone, dark figure strayed amongst the shadows cast be the orange brick buildings, glistening in glamour within the rays of the setting sun. The figure, far from human, yet not quite a beast, so much as he had once been, stood fully erected, unlike his kin, whom tended to slouch, as is the common fashion of the primal man. His head adorned shining yellow eyes, which, on their own, were able to be seen through the shadows, unlike the rest of his form, which was blackened as the night, and blended perfectly with the unlit spaces which the sun could not glow upon. The tentacles growing out form his head wiggled, and writhed of their own freedom, sensing that which could be felt from the people of the town. Their darkness was Well concealed behind false joys, and their despair, masked by their feigned pleasures. Beneath the cheer, and relaxed citizens, there was a dark side, as there is with all people, that screamed out in pain, and rage to heartless, such as what this creature was.

A man passed by the creature, failing to notice that he was being watched. So blissful, so stupid, and clouded by the things that he cherished above himself, that he could not comprehend that for but a few seconds, his existance was threatened. And it would have been more of a threat, had it not been that the heartless, in its attempt to approach this man, to take him from his heart, and into the darkness, was halted. A sudden, annoying pulse of energy passed through under its skin, running up its right arm, and spreading through its body, and for that moment, it felt almost human, consumed by the long popularized feeling known as love, which it felt for the man.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Boom! A crumbling building falls impatiently down on a few of the brothers. Brol is seen jolting out of the debris, spinning inconstantly as another wave of energy spikes inpacted his body. Roaring in pain, He curls up into a ball and lunges himself down into the ground, sending a huge fissure into the ground, scattering shards of energy spikes in the mix around him.

To his right, he spots the unconscience Cheski, grinning widely as he lifts him up and elbow jabs him towards the Brother's insignia that appeared beside the fight. A enormous cylinder of light rose from the embedded sign on the ground, as if it were a container for the brother that was thrown in there. "One.." Brol whispered as he watched Cheski's body evaporate and the fragments rose up with the light. Cado ignites the building chunk off of him as he looked up at the cylinder. "Get to the light.. DON'T BE THE LAST ONE!" He ordered everyone," AT ALL COSTS KEEP GABE BACK!" Luke shook his head as he lifted his hand and shot out a wave of high pitch sounds at him. Cado spazzed a bit as he fell down on his knees.

Jumping towards the light, Lucas turned around, yelling," Nah It's a free for all... " He rushed past the buidings before being blown away from a gust. "Tanto you jerk!" He send another pitch to the skybound brother as he easily avoided the attack. Brol pops out of the ground with an build up of crystals," LUKE NOW!" Lucas jumped on the tip of the crystals, sending a strong vibration through the crystal, shattering it. Brol kicks Lucas down, underground as he crouched down and exploded outward, sending the crystals fast and hard in all directions.

Pulling Lucas out of the ground, Gabe hugged him for a moment," This is the last time I'll see you man... You and Cado take care of yourselfs..." Before Lucas could even respond, Gabe threw him up and rammed his heel into the brother's gut, sending him right into the light. "Two..." He crossed his arms as he sank back down underground. Tanto, glaring at Brol looks towards the light," What's he planning..." The brother followed Brol's trail towards the light. He threw a strong gust down the ground as Brol flies out of the ground. "Catch me if you can..." He grins as he jumps through buildings.

Tanto manages to corner Brol against a wall as he tighten his fists. "What are you planning?" Brol grins," Cheski's strength is only as good as his mind.... Lucas' trust will be as strong as his heart... Hit Cheski with something stronger than him, physically and mentally... and betray Lucas' trust...I can't go back... which reminds me.." He looks around a bit," You... your battling skills are so greater than mine probably... but the only thing you lack is a sense of your surroundings..." He slides into the building wall and vanishes as Tanto growls, blowing the wall away and jolts foward, getting sucked into the light. Brol pops out of the road before the light as he crosses his arms," Nice try...."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

Anorgos was slowly walking past each and every one of the keyblade students, watching as one after another successfully called their weapon back to them, although with some signs of stress, at least for their first time. "Good, very good! You all took a big step today. Now tomorrow, we'll work on..." the huge man suddenly stopped speaking, as a presence of darkness caused him to turn straight around, just in time to notice three huge heartless, Darksides, rising up to their full height, along with a a group of dangerous Neo Shadows each.

Summoning his crystal keyblade, Anorgos turned his head to his students, as one of the darksides made its way towards the Academy itself, while the remaining two, which were the closet to the group of students and the teacher, slowly turned around, staring down at the terrified children, who were all staring at one of the biggest creatures they have ever seen. "Don't let them frighten you! Everyone make a path through to the academy, use spells, don't try to take them on yourself, keep them at a distance." Anorgos told the students, causing them all to nod in response before forming an arc formation behind their teacher, just as the first wave of Neo Shadows began to attack.

Swinging his weapon in one strike, Anorgos took out three leaping heartless causing them to fade away into droplets of darkness, before a small barrage of ice and fire spells suddenly shot past him, hitting the creatures and damaging them slightly, but still forcing them to move back. "Let's go!" the armor covered man said, as every student suddenly began to run with him through the opened path they had created, and right between the Darksides as they moved their huge heads down watching the tiny beings run past them. Continuing to stare with its bright yellow eye through the mass of black tentacles covering its face, one of the huge creatures began to raise its titanic sized fist, before more then quickly enough causing it to come straight down towards the group of humans, ready to crush them all in its attack. Not noticing the attack until the large shadow from the Darkside's fist had covered them, Anorgos turned his head just as a few of the students panicked seeing the huge hand coming for them, causing their teacher to take a stand with his single keyblade.

"Stay behind me!" Anorgos simply said, just as the fist came right at the group, before repelling once it struck a large crystal dome of light, that was around him and the students as quickly as it could appear. Growling slightly in annoyance from striking the dome, the single other Darkside turned and watched its fellow heartless collapse on its back after being repelled by the dome Anorgos had just created. Immediately taking this to their advantage, Anorgos called off the dome he created, before swinging his arm and once again causing everyone to make a single final dash towards the two shut doors to the academy, which had already noticed the students outside as the doors slowly opened for them.

Slowing down so he was now the last in the group, Anorgos turned and began to walk with his back facing the students and the academy doors, just as each and every student made it to safety. Before any of the students could call for Anorgos to come inside, the huge man raised his keyblade, suddenly causing the doors to slam shut, keeping the students along with everyone inside the Academy safe from the heartless, which were already regrouping and making their way towards Anorgos, who stood at the top of the steps leading to the school.

Suddenly, the armored covered man took off running down the steps to the huge building, swinging his crystal keyblade from side to side mowing through the Neo shadows that leaped towards him as he continued to keep his sights set on the huge Darksides, who had also noticed him. Stepping forward, the same Darkside from before raised its fist yet again, bringing it straight down towards Anorgos exactly like before. Unlike before however, Anorgos didn't stop and create a dome, the Keyblade leader simply continued to run straight at the fist, swinging his weapon straight up at the fist, causing both attacks to rebound off each other, however the huge heartless seemed to have been in pain from the attack. Leaping up slightly after striking its hand, Anorgos landed on the Darkside's arm, racing straight up before either creature could react.

As soon as the man had reached the shoulders of the being, a suddenly flash of light would have been noticed running along the neck line of the heartless, before a painful growl erupted deep from inside it just as it exploded into a mist of darkness, quickly fading away suddenly. Landing back onto the ground after delivering the attack, Anorgos leaped away from the group of Neo Shadows that were around him, however each one of the lower heartless slowly backed away from the man, while the remaining Darkside turned and began to march towards the one that just defeated one of its kind.

------------------------------------

"I know I didn't have to sign up..." Sleif began to say as both his and Taces weapon struck and flew away from each other, causing both friends to begin trading physical attacks with each other. "...hehe, but someone's got to watch your back, I know Aro would kill one of us if we didn't help each other." Sleif finished saying, smiling as he laughed and relaxed alot more with Taces, feeling a punch from Taces right into his stomach before delivering a similar punch right back at him.

Hearing Taces explain what was the worst that could happen besides getting attacked by Heartless, immediately caused Sleif to smile as he walked over and picked up both his sword and Taces shield, before handing his friend back his weapon. "I guess you're right, just this little job and we'll be taking it easy for some time." the tall black haired boy said smiling as he turned and looked out towards the huge ocean. "We should really rest now until tomorrow, huh." Sleif said smiled at Taces as he hung his huge weapon over his shoulder again. "Want to get something to eat, I'm feeling hungry." said the black haired boy, his smile even bigger.

---------------------------------------

Crossing his huge arms over each other, in a way so it covered up his large chest, Boxar's eyes drifted from Trexidme all around the room and back towards Gears, as the Nobody had finished explaining a possible plan for against the Keyblade Academy. And though it was quite a sound and steady plan, there were some snags to it. If the keybladers continued to get caught in ambushes with the heartless, they may assume correctly, that someone was staging them and purposely drawing them out. This would obviously cause them to seek out the ones truly behind it, and could lead to them being found out before everything went as planned. Though Boxar knew Gears would have already seen this, there was some way for something like this to work, if it was possible.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Twelve hours tell Rebirth.

"I must say Trexidme that plan would work, if it wasnt for the fact we would be on the keybladers top one hunting list, though you all know the danger of joining the Dawn Breed so the question is where to start" Gears stood there still in the middle of the group starting to think out scemadics and tactics. After a second he lifted his head and said.

"Well the Pacifica, Boxar I have you first keyblader attack mission I want you two to attack the Carribean I dont care who you kill attack a ship for all I care but lets grab there attention," Gears said turning his head to Trexidme and Cadarxia.

"Trexidme I want you to prepare to go with Pacifica and Boxar to evaluate the action and if any appear kill some of those Keybladers we cant hide forever its time to grab there attention" Gears said waiting for a response from the group.

"As for you Cadarxia cause a little hellraiser in Ivalice that out to grab there attention just as much as in The Carribean."

"Ya I am hungry I could use a bite to eat" Taces said laughing a little as Sleif handed him his shield. "So where did you have in mind" Taces said as he took off to a small pace to the exit though stopping Taces said.

"You know I have been getting this weird feeling latley like something big might happen to use soon I think we should catch up on are appetite before we go deep into that," Taces said turning around to look at his buddy.

Finishing off the Darkside Stras started to make a sweep over to the other side of the building killing of each Neo shadow that got in his way. "Bastards were are you getting in." As Stras made it to the other side he say one of the Darksides fall as Anorgos landed a few feet away.

"Hey have any idea where there coming from they could have gotten past the shield."

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia listened to Gears' response carefully, and once the orders had been issued she couldn't help but smile. Trexidme's plan had indeed been a good, if a little dangerous, plan but as the boss had pointed out, they had all known the risks of becoming a member of the Breed.

The only question that was in her mind now was what kind of chaos she should cause. It would have to be something really spectacular, a festival of blood and destruction, if it were to attract the Keybladers' attention as much as the chaos in the Carribean undoubtedly would. No concrete plan immediately came to mind, but she knew that if she made the most of the rest of the meeting, she would think of something.

Finally, they had a chance to eliminate the biggest threat to their Breed, those cursed warriors of Light.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The clouds in the sky were an ominous dark gray. A feeling of uneasiness fell over the entire academy. Something was up.

Anya stood silently on the balcony of her office. She noticed Anorgos one of the leaders and Stras, the suicide leader fighting heartless. She sighed and walked back inside pushing a button on the telephone in the room.

Beep

"Yes?" answered a husky voice.
"Are all the students safe?" Anya replied.
"Yes."

Click

Anya suddenly broke into a sprint and ran onto the balcony and stepping on the rail she jumped off. As she fell slowly towards the dark grounds outside the academy she called forth Oblivion and landed softly on her feet. She looked up quickly and jolted towards the makeshift battle field. A Neoshadow appeared in front of her. She jumped over it and when she was above it she grabbed its antenna and dragged the heartless behind her. It squirmed as it scraped the floor.

Anya threw it in the air and shot a blizzaga spell at it. As it fell down back to the ground it shattered into a million tiny pieces.

Anya stopped in her tracks as the massive Darkside began marching towards Anorgos. She retracted Oblivion and in it's place was her other keyblade Redemption. She ran towards the Darkside and calling Oblivion into her other hand she ran under its legs slashing both making it fall to its knees. Several Neoshadows began to swarm around her as she did. "Come on... you interrupted the finishing blow."

She twirled around swinging her keyblades into the heartless. When she regained composure they were all cut in half writhing on the floor or already dead. Turning her attention back towards the Darkside, Anya ran back towards it, digging her keyblade into its back she jumped up slashing it in half from the ground up. Its limp body fell forward and towards Anorgos. Her eyes widened, "Anorgos!" She shouted as it was about to crush him.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol rushes out of the watery blast, seems his hands are full against Rosario. "Ro get out of here Earth beats Water everytime..." He covers the water with the buildings and rushes up to Ro to only get kicked towards the light. sliding underground, Rosario walks up to the spot where Brol disappeared. ".....For a second I trusted you.. but i knew you would betray us.. I'm done fighting you.." He walks into the light as the water around the symbol begins to evaporate. Brol explodes out of the ground as his breath was shortening," W...hats going on.." He crawls into the nearest tree as he collapses from the pressure.

Cado explodes out of the sky as he falls into a nearby building. Brol raises his arms, lifting the building and everything up in midair and slowly pushes it to the light. Cado turns to look at Brol," H.h...ave fun..." Brol closes his eyes, nodding as he watched Cado disappear. Instantly the Sun's rays disappeared, leaving the world in a dark, empty vessel floating in space. "Wind...Sound...Tech..Mind...Phase...Spirit...Form...Thunder...Shadow..Water...Fire... 3 more.." He gulps as he digs underground. "W.w..whose missing..." He thinks as he sees the flash of light racing around. "Light...Earth and..." He shakes his head as he waits for the brother to land on the ground and slide him towards the symbol, seeing as it's the only thing shining in the darkness. Brol's eyes widen as he feels a large spike slash through his shoulder as he growls loudly. "Spro!... Energy.."

Spro walks over to Brol, his fists up," So it's just us two huh?... Whats going to happen to the last brother?" Brol forces himself to painfully pull out the spike, rushing up to Spro and kicking into the light with him. "I'll stay here as you guys are free from this world..." He watched as Spro vanishes as he clenches his fists. Looking down, the symbol now glowing blood red as the light travels around the world, in a eerie red glow. Brol wipes off the dust from himself as he sits down, taking in a few breaths. "Was It really that easy..." He told himself as he looked around, there was nobody around.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

"Anorgos!" A sudden voice caught the attention of the huge man, as he quickly took care of the small batch of Neo Shadows that sprang from the remains of the defeated Darkside. Turning completely around, the keyblade leader's head shot up, looking at the huge darkness that seemed to block out the entire sky, almost falling in slow motion towards the man, completely hiding the warrior from view of everyone else in the area. However, the sudden blinding light that completely erupted from the two parts of the fallen Darkside, were quite a clear sign from the man, as the huge heartless faded away in tiny specs of light left behind from Anorgos, as he stood there holding his brightly glowing keyblade.

Slowly starting to walk towards Anya as the remaining heartless in the area retreated, fading away from the battle, Anorgos gently released his grip on his weapons, causing the polar opposites of eachother to disappear into nothing. "Thank you for your help General Anya." The huge leader said as he turned and looked at the destruction caused by the attacks around them. "How could so many have gotten through without any warnings?"

------------------------------------------------

Smiling back at his friend, Sleif laughed as he turned around before walking ahead of Taces, while also keeping his back to where he was walking. "Yeah, some food should do us good. Come on, race ya to our favourite place!" Sleif said to Taces, a large smile on his face before he turned fully around and took off in a playful race with his friend, to the place where they always got something to eat.

--------------------------------------------

Nodding in response, Boxar smirked as he heard that his and Pacifica's mission would be to cause destruction on the world known as the Carribean. No matter what would come of such a mission, the huge nobody knew that he would be able to have fun with any form of carnage they could do. "We shall make for the world immediately sir, if there is nothing else you want to add." replied Boxar with his deep strong voice, his blue eyes still looking at the map of the Carribean world displayed infront of everyone, along with the other mentioned worlds.

--------------------------------------------

Almost like a birds eye view of the entire Keyblade Academy, could be seen through a green mist like substance, as if a green fog had completely took resisdence above the academy, though it was completely unseen, except for one being, that was currently looking through it. In actual fact, the substance belonged to a large bubbling pool of liquid, inside a large cauldron to which two large green old hands were slowly hovering above it.

"Kahahahaha, what fools those keybladers can be, they have no idea it was really me!" the voice of a woman cackled out to herself, her rhyming quite intentional though from the way she spoke it quite clearly, it could be she had no choice but to have said it. "Soon the fun will begin, and then surely our side will win, kahahahahaha!" the woman spoke again, laughing more and more to herself as her hands wavered over the pool of green liquid, keeping a clear eye of the academy it showed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back