• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Altered ones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
kinda bored and randomly got this idea

There is an oginization known as the "Order of Odin" made up of thugs and assasins united under one legendary gunsman known as the "Dark Angel". they secretly control 1/4 of the entire worlds economy they have a huge hidden lab where horrible experiments are perform to create living super weapons out of children (18 and under) to take complete control of the government and eliminate any opposition. you are one of these weapons you can be a human that was altered or created in the lab from scratch.

Template
Name:
Power/Ability:
Bio:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Other: (for anything i missed)

oh yeah no god modding and romance is aloud just keep it in check

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
KoH I'll join but I'm in Korea rite now and I'm leaving fer Canada the day after tommorow and the computer here is soooooo s l o w so I'll post my template wen I get bak to Vancouver kay? And that PM was not long at all u should see the ones Dark Essence sends me x_x

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
alright ill post my template

Name: Imaru a.k.a. Sorrow
Power/Ability: can alter his atomic structure to transform his body into steel for example he can turn his body into any blade known to man
Bio: he was created in the lab as the prototype for the final products but his mind was to unstable and he developed a 2nd personality. he had a personality that hungered for blood shed and chaos. and a personality that was care free didn't wish to kill unless it was unavoidable he takes a drug that induces him to an emotionless state so he remains stable. only goes unstable if he hasn't taken the drug in a long period of time or if he has to do something he can't bear to do as himself.
Personality: pretty much said in bio
Weapon(s): besides from his powers he carries a black revolver that fires 8 rounds and has the name Sorrow etched in crimson
Appearance: black hair with red eyes when in unstable personality. dark blue hair when normal and emotionless state with black eyes. wears white sleeveless shirt with a black over coat that goes to right above his knees and wears black pants and shoes
Other: will not let harm come to a child or woman unless in unstable personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back