• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Altered Ones (retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
There is an oginization known as the "Order of Odin" made up of thugs and assasins united under one legendary gunsman/swordsman known as the "Dark Angel". they secretly control 1/4 of the entire worlds economy they have a huge hidden lab where horrible experiments are performed to create living super weapons out of children (18 and under) to take complete control of the government and eliminate any opposition.

You are one of these weapons you can be a human that was altered or you can be created in the lab from scratch. or you can be a human who was granted powers through a goverment project to counter act the Order of Odin (OOO) or one of the other options gone rouge or soon to go rouge. everyone must have a long enough template dont want this to get closed again. XD

anything else just have fun with it.

Template
Name:
Power/Ability:
Bio:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Other: (for anything i missed)

oh yeah no god modding and romance is aloud just keep it in check pg-13 preferably

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here is my temp try to make at least this long if longer great.

Name: Imaru a.k.a. Sorrow

Power/Ability: can alter his atomic structure to transform his body into steel for example he can turn his body into any blade known to man

Bio: he was created in the lab as the prototype for the final products but his mind was to unstable and he developed a 2nd personality. he had a personality that hungered for blood shed and chaos. and a personality that was care free didn't wish to kill unless it was unavoidable he takes a drug that induces him to an emotionless state so he remains stable. only goes unstable if he hasn't taken the drug in a long period of time or if he has to do something he can't bear to do as himself or if you piss him off and his medicine hasn't been taken.

He was raised in the facility and is almost always drugged he has to stay locked up every night during the day he stays away from everyone in fear that his other personality might come out he occaisionaly comes out of his shell but not to often. he spends his spare time in the shooting range perfecting his marksmanship. has a kind heart but afraid to show it as already stated

Personality: pretty much said in bio

Weapon(s): besides from his powers he carries a black revolver that fires 8 rounds and has the name Sorrow etched in crimson

Appearance: black hair with red eyes when in unstable personality. dark blue hair when normal and emotionless state with black eyes. wears white sleeveless shirt with a black over coat that goes to right above his knees and wears black pants and shoes

Other: will not let harm come to a child or woman unless in unstable personality

Last edited:

AxelRoxas

Template

Name: Former Name - Kenyi ][ OOO Name: HaTe (Human abnormal Telepathic entity)

Power/Ability:
Telepathic Speach - Can Make people hear voices and drive themselves insane... If he wants them to.

Telepathic - Can move Small and human-large items (Not humans though).

Bio: Taken as a 4-year old child, he was OOO's experiment Nr.21. He was modified and trained to improve his telepathic abilities. When becoming 12, he had his first assignment: Assasination of an Diplomatic embassadore. When the assasination was to begin, at the international conference, there was a small explosion, which made all the people at the conference Panic. In the confusion, HaTe's telepathic powers went beyond control. A lot of people died in the confusion, as they were killed by HaTe's weapons, which he couldn't control completely.
After that, HaTe was to be in training, attempting to retain his control of his powers. There was like he had another Person inside him. Like his body was a vessel. He had never really got complete control over his powers again...

Personality: He likes to kill. He enjoys it. He doesn't see regular Humans as people, he sees them as "Things". The only people he respects are his leaders.. And sometimes other subjects.

Weapon(s): 4 3-meter long Sharp Chains attached to his wrist on his right arm. When not fighting, the chains are ringled around his arm, like snakes, ringling all the way over the right side of his chest, hold there telepathicly.

Appearance: Black spiky hair with Red tops. 3 spikes Goes down over his eyes, and the rest over his back and ears, the only reach his chin. Has Robes allover his body, like a monk. Everywhere except on his right chest and arm, where he wears nothing. Wears Black leather gloves on both hands.

stickxkeyblade

Website
stickxkeyblade.livejournal.com
Name: Her friends call her Katherine. Her acquaintances call her "Athena." Everyone else just calls her "#36"
Power/Ability: She has super-heightened senses and quick reflexes. While this makes her very observant and deadly, it can sometimes cause a sensory overload. Sensory overloads can cause her to go temporarily deaf, screw up her vision, cause headaches, or even cause her to black out for short periods of time.
Bio: According to official records, Katherine died three years ago in a car crash that killed both her parents and her younger brother as well. Her body was quietly salvaged by OOO, however, and they fixed her. They made her, as they say, "better." She forgot all about what had happened to her before she became #36. She was one of their greatest successes, showing very little problematic behavior or resistance to their orders. She led missions without showing any emotions or hint of worry, and they figured that as long as she was kept away from normal people and wasn't subjected to too much social interaction, she would stay that way.
Then, one day, she was out on a field mission and underestimated just what she was going up against. She probably would have died a second time if he hadn't found her. Left for dead, he took her and made her better again. And he talked to her; spoke about far off lands and dreams and problems and life. Things that were alien to her. When he asked her about herself, she couldn't answer.
She left before too long, though. She didn't want OOO connecting him with her. If they did, they'd have to kill him. Even if he didn't know anything. That's the way it always was.
Personality: On the outside, she's a cold and uncaring person. She's got the mentality of some of the best military leaders combined, and her resolve to accomplish her goals is unmatched. On the inside, however, she's just a lost little girl. She's confused as to why she's so different, and she's begun to question everything around her. Was there more than the OOO? That's all she knows, but she wants to know more.
Weapon: Her nails are a lot stronger and sharper than normal, so she uses them as weapons. They can cause a lot more damage than one would expect, and they help her to scale vertical surfaces with ease.
Appearance: She's pretty tall and lanky. Her hair is a dark brown color--it's long but tied up to keep it out of her face. Her skin color is unusually pale, and her eyes change color depending on her mood (They're amber in color unless she's angry or fighting--then they turn blood red). She wears normal jeans and a black long-sleeve T-shirt. She's usually barefoot.
Other: She's got a severe case of Ochophobia (the fear of being in a moving automobile) which is tied in to the way she 'died.'

gene chaos

template

name: elcse (code name 009) oblivions keeper

power/abillity: he can reconstute matter into any form
his power was truely for torcuing prisons but it can only change ther clothes.

bio: a dead childs body was used to be the form. he was the first to see if they could make them look human, they gave him a cold personaily to kill with out compastion not to get attached to anyone or any thing. his matter controling powers he can recreate matter but a deep hidden power sleeps inside him.
forgeting the persoinaly that would be in the dead body he gained two persoinalys a kind happy-go-lucky guy while the second is cold and knows with he is talking about and seemes as if he has all the cards in his hand. when he was growing up he gained a mother like figure mrs. kenso-mybo when the scincetist who helped give life found out he killed her in front of him hopeing to awaken his personailty that would cause destrotion around the world. it did but only for a short while, it destroyed all matter in the city they were in exept her body and his. he mourned her death until he was 8. from then no one tried to get him angry and when he sleeps they put on jewerly that looks like regular silver but it seals his powers and if he trys to take it off it will shock him only a E.M.P's blast could stop the seals from working. he plans his day to freedom but still keeps his attuide the same.

personality: said it in bio

weapons: a red sword that he transutes to other things.

apperance: light blue hair ,dark green eyes, a black jacket a dark blue shorts a white shirt and black sheckers.

wow until u said that i didn't relize..... so will every member of the group have a problem and is not a prefect killing machine.

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
GC your hair is both light blue & dark green (ya might want to fix it) according to your temp which sound alot like mine about the duel personalities and what not

im waiting to see if a few more people will join plus a couple i pmed we will probally start tonight or tomorrow.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
OOC: Save me a spot...I will join...

Template
Name: Nasma (Rogue)
Power/Ability: Night Drifting- She can seperate from her body and become her soul (ghost like).
Bio: Nasma is very different from the rest of the teens and doesn't like to be that way. Her father is very paranoid with her "gift" as he puts it and she must follow very strict rules. She isn't allowed to date, have friends or invite anyone over and she must always be studying or doing something productive. She rarely has free time to do anything. It has been like this since her childhood which consisited of her going to the library and had five teachers as her friends. She studied, studied and even more studied. Her life is ruled by her father's commands and she wants to be free. The only way she gets away is if she lies to her father and goes to the beach for the day. When she was 10, she was captured by a company and experimented on but the thing was, her father knew. He was part of the company and he wanted a abnormal daughter so he allowed the experiment. The only way she lives away from the company is because her father works for them but on her 16th birthday she must go back. And this is the day...she must leave everything she knows and rejoin the Order of Odin.
Personality: Nasma is very quiet and won't speak unless she must. She doesn't have much of an attitude except she might get angry at herself. She is very studious but her natural instincts are to kill. She never used to be like this until the company experimented on her. She is very shy but when she is told to do something she will. She is loyal and yet she like to have fun and help others.
Weapon(s): Two-sided daggers
Appearance: Nasma
Other: (for anything i missed)

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
all right spot saved i have some people still waiting to join if they don't join by tonight we will start and they can come in later oh and AxelRoxas i got the idea from Black Cat. XD

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ehhh double post no matter

all right you guys can start rping if ya want but keep it simple for now like wandering around the complex and such still waiting for a few people to join

Last edited:

AxelRoxas

OOC:
all right spot saved i have some people still waiting to join if they don't join by tonight we will start and they can come in later oh and AxelRoxas i got the idea from Black Cat. XD

Figured...
I love Black Cat! XD

IC:

HaTe was in his "Room" playing around with some rats. Lifting them, throwing them... He thought their screams sounded like a sweet melody...
He could even make them burst if he wanted to... But that would consume too much Energy... Not worth it, not while "Playing". He would only get tired and then he might get punished if they needed him. He had to stay alert.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
OOC: as do i how much have you seen/read ive read to volume 4

IC:
Imaru walked into the target range he pulled out his gun and took aim he fired and 7/8 shots went in perfectly dead center tin the exact same spot but one was slightly to the left just so that it landed a hairsbreadth away " dang i've lost my touch" he said firing again with the same results he kept on trying to perfect his aim as the time slipped by.

AxelRoxas

OOC: I've seen the whole serie.. I think =P Unless there's another season o_O
But the last episodes really sucked... Yes I said it. It's like they changing writer of episodes like 3 times! >< You can really see where.. It's like 1-12 and 13-17 and 18-24(?). -.-

IC:

HaTe was bored. All the rats were now dead, beaten to death. HaTe had nothing to do.
"Why can't another assignement come soon" He thought to himself. At least he would have something to do.
It's not like he could go out of his "Room" that they had given him. He wasn't free. He didn't care either. As long as he could kill people, he was satisfied.

stickxkeyblade

Website
Athena was, for lack of a better term, lounging around.

There wasn't really much to lounge about, though. She was in her room, face up on the bed, just sort of laying there and looking at the ceiling. The blanket below her was that same, rough fabric that she was used to; she could feel it there when she moved her hands. She could see a fly buzzing around near the top of the cieling, and her eyes darted back and forth, following it with startling precision.

The room smelled like stale air. That's how she had always described it. Stale.

Not that she had much choice. She could hear someone throwing something alive (probably rats or some other small rodent) against walls and on the floor a room over. They stopped after too long though. She took little interest in it, however. The person in the room next to her was always doing stuff like that. But now there was only silence, and the fly. Buzzing around near the ceiling.

It got brave and buzzed down closer to her. Her hand snapped up and she smashed it between her fingers without a second thought. Then there was no sound at all. She wiped her fingers off on a rag and moved to the wall across from her, knocking on it to see if she could get the person's attention. She wasn't quite sure how loud to knock. It all seemed too loud to her compaired with the silence.

"Hey..." she said for lack of a better conversation starter, "Do you know anything about the next mission?" she tried to speak it through the thin walls, but wasn't entirely sure if the person could hear her.

AxelRoxas

HaTe looked up. He had heard knocking. And then a voice.
"Athena"... That was the subjects name. The subject that had the room next to him. He had heard what she asked, but didn't bother walking to the wall and talk to her physically.

[No.] HaTe said telepathicly, [I don't.]

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Nasma left her house that she always knew and didn't once look back at her family. Her feelings for them had changed, she was beginning to hate and show anger. When she reached the facility she was going to be staying at, they showed her to her grim room and left her. She looked around and sighed. They expect me to stay in a room like this? Well, it is better than being at my house.She thought as she unpacked her things and put them in the places that she wanted them. She looked around the room once again and shook her head. "This place will make you stronger." She repeated what her father said to her before she left and then looked down the dark hallway. Her vision was beyond perfect and her hearing was beyond average. She could see a grain of sand on the ground or hear someone five miles away. It came with her so called gift, 'Night Drifting'. She sat down on her bed and stared out at the hallway without anything to do.

gene chaos

ooc: i trying to think of a way to change it but its going to be hard

ic: he knew they all feared him they always keep him on a short leash. knowing if the restants were of i could kill them without a second thought. he usually kept silent when he was in his room unless it was time to train of to see if they could repoduce the resultes of my power for an energy sorce. he knewn that they were just tools but some times he wonder what happened on some missions when he blacked out. he was hoping for a reciut or creation to cause an E.M.P pulse to deativate these restantes in the form of jewely. as the pounding noise that happened wo rooms down stopped he wondered when the next mission would be. he decided to try to look at atomic structers to see what was being beatin. he looked and saw the structce of two dead rats and two people. a quick joit form the rings told him they tought that was enough as he laid back on his bed.

stickxkeyblade

Website
She was startled momentarily by the voice in her head. She could usually pinpoint exactly where the sound was coming from, and the lack of a starting point was... odd, to say the least.

Then she recalled just who she was talking too. She pronounced it 'Hate' although she was pretty sure it was spelled a bit differently. She sighed, the momentary excitment over, and sat back against the wall.

[That's cool,] she thought, [does it work both ways? If not--well, then I'm just thinking to myself then, aren't I?]

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru left the practice range in shambles as he was called over to the side by one of the higher ups. he pulled him aside and told him he was assigned command of the next mission it was a simple assasination but there was more to it they were to be briefed on it later and he was to assembal a team for the mission within the next hour an announcement was made for those wanting to be in the next mission there was to be a screening so all who want to join the mission must come to the screening and be selected from there.

Imaru headed for the screening area after stoping by his room to pick up his outside clothing, amunition, and meds. he passed by a person talking to someone on the other side of the door and asked "you guys gonna go to the screening?"

AxelRoxas

HaTe was partly laughing. She didn't know it worked both ways? HaTe could hear her thoughts, but only because he had reached out to her in his mind.
HaTe didn't bother telling her that. He didn't feel like it.
He heard another voice from the other side of the wall. Was it him?
HaTe was suddenly filled with a kind of excitement, a rush. He might get to kill!
Although he knew that the only way was to be "Invited" to a briefing... by him.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Nasma looked back and forth, trying to find others that were in the building. She slowly made her way out of the room and looked at the floor as she walked. Her hair laid neatly on her shoulders and she found her way to the training ground. Why am I here? Who am I? A killer or a normal person? She thought as she looked at the hay stuffed dummy and punched it as her anger swelled. It fell to the ground and pieces of the stick was shattered. She closed her eyes, seperating from her body and floated into the air. She looked around and saw nothing too exciting but some other teens. Two were near each other and then the others were spreaded out. Her soul returned to her body and she looked down at the dummy. "Sorry..." She said to it even though she knew it wasn't living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back