• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the akashic records are experiencing technical difficulties. please try again later

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Akasha

the city near the mountain with the faces on it
Everyone is, and always was Xehanort. I'm Xehanort, you're Xehanort, the mods are Xehanort- heck, even the lurking anons are Xehanort. I'd be appalled if it wasn't revealed that the X-Blade was secretly Xehanort too. -Sora, probably

So I decided to jump on this crazy train after lurking through quite a few... interesting threads and realized that I wanted to share in the revelry that was the forum experience. It's the first time I've ever been on a forum to boot, but I know I picked a good one- at least, I think I did. You can't really go wrong when there's a thread about the cast's Tinder profiles.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
well hiya xehanewt, nice to meet a fan.

i'm writer of said tinder profiles, and a general pain in the ass. they keep me around because i'm JUST SO DANG FUNNY. anyway, i hope you stick around and enjoy it here. you seem pretty cool. read these FAQs, jump in on some discussion and i hope to see you around!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums, Akasha! Sounds like you've already made your way around quite a bit, so if you aren't scared away by us yet then I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Akasha

the city near the mountain with the faces on it

i'm writer of said tinder profiles, and a general pain in the ass. they keep me around because i'm JUST SO DANG FUNNY. anyway, i hope you stick around and enjoy it here. you seem pretty cool. read these FAQs, jump in on some discussion and i hope to see you around!

Welcome to the forums, Akasha! Sounds like you've already made your way around quite a bit, so if you aren't scared away by us yet then I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Thank you guys both, I'm pretty excited to start getting into some friendly discourse with the other members! I definitely have seen a bit of the forums already while trying to dodge Unchained and 3D spoilers and I know I'm probably going to set up camp in a few sub-forums pretty soon!

(Also, I think this is how you mass-reply? I recall seeing it explained somewhere but I can't find that thread now that I've actually joined. :'D )

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you guys both, I'm pretty excited to start getting into some friendly discourse with the other members! I definitely have seen a bit of the forums already while trying to dodge Unchained and 3D spoilers and I know I'm probably going to set up camp in a few sub-forums pretty soon!

(Also, I think this is how you mass-reply? I recall seeing it explained somewhere but I can't find that thread now that I've actually joined. :'D )

You got it right! Welcome to KHI and have a fun time!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

Just don't take his candy

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum!
We're newbie friendly! :)

Back