• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the AFA is a wee bit tarded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
'Mix it up at lunch day' is October 30th, 2012 and is asking students to sit with people who they would not regularly socialize with in order to break down the emphasis on cliques, decrease bullying, and to encourage understanding and tolerance.

So what happens next? This:
"It’s an attempt to push the normalization of homosexual behavior in public schools and to eventually punish students who would express a Judeo-Christian view of sexuality."-Byran Fischer, American Family Association spokesman

The AFA is a conservative evangelical group in case you did not know. Video: American Family Association Compares 'Mix It Up at Lunch Day' to

So, sometimes Christians will ask 'why do people think we're crazy or stupid?' Its because sometimes Christians will come out of far left field with some crazy, stupid s**t like this. This here is beyond ridiculous. Lol really? The promotion of tolerance and understanding is being associated with pro-gay agendas and anti- Christendom? Pathetic. Pardon us for wanting understanding and tolerant people. There's a lot that can be said about this but I'll hold off until discussion picks up.

Of course not all Christians think or feel this way, I can't even imagine that there would be too many members who support this garbage. There are good Christians in the world who do good and who actually disagree with what these jackasses say/do. It's just a shame that the people with the power, money, and influence are...dare I say radical/extremist? And this brings me to my point.

Radical Christianity/ Christian extremism. It exists and has since ye good ol' days. Who of you considers this radical/extreme? And does anybody feel like radical Christianity may be on the rise in the US?

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
"“homosexuality has the same risks associated with it as intravenous drug use"

wat

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Oh you think that's bad? Jim Wallace, the Managing Director of the Australian Christian Lobby, came out and said in an interview on gay marriage that being gay puts your health more at risk than smoking cigarettes. That gay marriage would promote unhealthy lifestyles.

Worst part is he mentioned suicide as one of the reasons that a gay man in Australia can expect to live 20 years shorter than average. It seems he doesn't realise that gay men committing suicide wouldn't be as much of a problem if assholes like him stopped shaming gay people.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I swear, the funniest bullshit I read always comes from conservative christians. We need someone who can talk on their level to reason with them... Where are the kindergarteners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back