• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Adventures of Tintin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
It's already out? :eek: Where? Here it comes out on the 4th of November.
Anyway, I can't wait for this movie. It looks absolutely amazing. I've watched Tintin pretty much my whole life as my mom is a quite big fan, so I'm very excited to go see this with her.

Well it's definately out here in Denmark, and has been since the 27th.

Then I ask you one thing, and one thing only... Did they feature the intro song from the animated series somewhere? :3 (cuz I love that song and I love it when they do stuff like that)

Unfortunately, unless they played it somewhere in the end credits, no I didn't hear it anywhere even though I tried to listen after it. It was my biggest wish too.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
saw the trailer for this at puss n' boots

pretty sure most americans don't understand why this movie is a big deal but i am fucking hype

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I saw the trailer today like Paolo^ and I must say... I am going to see this. No if, and, or but. The animation was simply breathtaking and the story looks promising.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I can't stop watching all of the trailers for this. Has anyone seen it yet? I haven't seen it since I'm in the states.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
saw the trailer for this at puss n' boots

pretty sure most americans don't understand why this movie is a big deal but i am fucking hype

Probably not; I know what it is because my French friend gave me a couple copies of the series.

I can't wait to go see it.

Nov

Awards
I went to see this movie today and I enjoyed it very much. Definitely worth my money. I saw the 2D version (I don't care for 3D so much) and it looked gorgeous. Of course, some scenes would probably have looked even more breathtaking in 3D but anyway... I didn't know the story in advance so I'm not able to compare it to the comic but it didn't stop me from enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back