• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Abortion Exception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Hey, I know abortion has been talked about over and over again, but there is a particular view that I do not understand. Maybe someone can explain it a bit.

Pro-life means you view abortion as murder. Okay. Makes sense.

Pro-choice means you view abortion as a woman's choice over what happens to her body. Okay. Makes sense.

And then there are people who are "Pro-Life, unless its rape".

*raises hand* Uhm, excuse me... I know rape is a terrible thing, but how does the fact that the baby was made forcefully validate a murder?

Hah, I don't know if this warrants a whole new thread, but I wanted to see what some people have to say about this illogical stance on abortion.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
I never saw why that means an exception.

One answer I've gotten "We she doesn't want to have that daily reminder of that happening to her"

Fucking adoption people. You can ship your kid to Germany and they'll pay you for it

Blueman

Hey, I know abortion has been talked about over and over again, but there is a particular view that I do not understand. Maybe someone can explain it a bit.

Pro-life means you view abortion as murder. Okay. Makes sense.

Pro-choice means you view abortion as a woman's choice over what happens to her body. Okay. Makes sense.

And then there are people who are "Pro-Life, unless its rape".

*raises hand* Uhm, excuse me... I know rape is a terrible thing, but how does the fact that the baby was made forcefully validate a murder?

Hah, I don't know if this warrants a whole new thread, but I wanted to see what some people have to say about this illogical stance on abortion.

Would you like it if you were born by product of your ugly momma getting raped?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Why should a woman go through what can be a painful experience to give birth to a child created through violence? I sure don't want a little rape baby in the world to live knowing his dad took advantage of his mom. That is a fucked up existence.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Pro-choice means you view abortion as a woman's choice over what happens to her body
doesn't make sense,yeah she may be the baby's mom but she has no right on giving the choice of killing it when its not even her life,the baby is a human too and she has no right on doing the choice for him of course his a baby and cant make a choice but that still doesnt give her the right to do so even if its her body.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Oh boy. Again, a fetus isn't a human. It is a mass of tissues trying to become a human. It doesn't have any rights. The mother is therefore in control of how it develops. She can choose to drink and fuck it up or smoke weed and fuck it up or be clean and have it naturally develop. And enough drinking and drugs can cause the baby to die. If she is allowed to kill the baby inside her that way, why are you so uptight of her killing the baby outright?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Holy balls, QJ, you're alive.

And it's less "pro-life" and more "pro-forced birth".

Yuuki

even so,the baby will become a living thing and its not right for her to kill it even if its hers or body.

Yuuki

Because a life as a retarded vegetable who is constantly in pain is WAY better than not living at all right?
that doesnt mean anything, so just because you have a crappy life and may be down once in a while its better not living? come on dude dont be emo

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
that doesnt mean anything, so just because you have a crappy life and may be down once in a while its better not living? come on dude dont be emo

May be down? The kid is in pain for the rest of his life. He will never know happiness because he developed badly. And you still think he will be ok because at least he is alive. The kid wants to die because he hurts so much. But LIFE is so damn fun.

You are forcing a mom to make a decision. You are being a tyrant. That doesn't seem right.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
And yet the circle is never ending.

Puxal, I was giving an example of if the child was going to be deformed, one reason why some women have an abortion. They don't want their child to grow up in that sort of pain for the rest of their life. It is more humane than forcing the mother to give birth to the child and then force the child to live that painful life.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Pft. Once we agree on when does personhood start, everything else falls into place.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
doesn't make sense,yeah she may be the baby's mom but she has no right on giving the choice of killing it when its not even her life,the baby is a human too and she has no right on doing the choice for him of course his a baby and cant make a choice but that still doesnt give her the right to do so even if its her body.

Except that's totally fucking wrong lol. The baby is able to live for those nine months because of the mother. For that time, while it is no doubt alive, it is also a parasite.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
∞;4518362 said:
Except that's totally fucking wrong lol. The baby is able to live for those nine months because of the mother. For that time, while it is no doubt alive, it is also a parasite.

so anyone under 18 is also considered a parasite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back