• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ability of Guard...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ickyvicky1006

hey did anyone use the guard ability...during kh and kh 2 i thought it was useless but now i am thinking i should of used it for proud mode? is it really that important or is it of no use?

snowbunnie

guard was useless in both games (with the small exception in kh1 when you fight the ice titan)
i found magic like magnaga more useful..... o.x.....but i <3 aeriel recovery

I

inhiding

I've hardly ever used Guard. Whenever I have it equipped, I usually forget to use it, but I go through the game without it just fine.

Zaden

I don't think I really even spent skill points into Guard o.o

The_Watcher

I always ues guard and I bearly ever take damage. I prefer strategic battles of wit than.. ATTACK!!ATTACK!!ATTACK!!etc. That kind of spoils the game in my opinoin

S

Swordsmand

I use guard everywhere in KH2 especially for Xigbar. It helped me alot in Xigbar's battle. He rarely even got to hit me becuase I deflected all his normal moves. :)

Shuriken

Nope, I never tried using the guard ability. I agree with snowbunnie though, Ice Titan was the only boss that I needed to use guard in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back