• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 358/2 Days title mystery SOLVED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Okay here's what I think the title of 358/2 Days means. I posted this on KHOnline and they think it's perfect. Here goes!
I was just thinking. Take away the 2. There is 358 Days. That's one week less than a year. And since Roxas was alive with no memories for a week in Kingdom Heats II, that's what it means. 358 must mean the amount of days Roxas spent in the Organization!
If he started when Sora was put to sleep, then it would be 358 Days! because the last week of him was not in the Organization.
And the reason why it's 6 days of regular Roxas is because the day before, he must have quit the Organization or that was the day AtW put him in the computer. so there goes one day. Then the 6 days after, that's the rest of the week. Thus solving the 358 days part. Over 2 must mean over two people/nobodies. And that must mean Roxas and the 14th member. Because Namine' probably won't be in the game much.
the 14th member must have also left when Roxas left. That way, the 358 days would be seperatewd for the 2 people.
Pronounced 3-5-8 days over 2. 358 days among 2 people!
I figured it out!!!!!!!!!

Mmhmmmm..... How about that!

Y

Yannis

This is nothing new, also you didnt SOLVE it at all. It´s far more complex meaning than this.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
uh-huh. and why do you say that?
We don't know for sure if its two people
Nomura has hinted that its more complex, I do believe.

All you posted has been known since the title's been released, really.

Y

Yannis

uh-huh. and why do you say that?

Not new, because I have seen people talk about this in many threads before.

You didnt solve it, because the 1 year - 7 days-theory is far too simple. Im not saying that its wrong, but there is a deeper meaning to it, which you understand once you have played the game.

keyblade13

Okay here's what I think the title of 358/2 Days means. I posted this on KHOnline and they think it's perfect. Here goes!
I was just thinking. Take away the 2. There is 358 Days. That's one week less than a year. And since Roxas was alive with no memories for a week in Kingdom Heats II, that's what it means. 358 must mean the amount of days Roxas spent in the Organization!
If he started when Sora was put to sleep, then it would be 358 Days! because the last week of him was not in the Organization.
And the reason why it's 6 days of regular Roxas is because the day before, he must have quit the Organization or that was the day AtW put him in the computer. so there goes one day. Then the 6 days after, that's the rest of the week. Thus solving the 358 days part. Over 2 must mean over two people/nobodies. And that must mean Roxas and the 14th member. Because Namine' probably won't be in the game much.
the 14th member must have also left when Roxas left. That way, the 358 days would be seperatewd for the 2 people.
Pronounced 3-5-8 days over 2. 358 days among 2 people!
I figured it out!!!!!!!!!

Mmhmmmm..... How about that!
that might be close but theres gotta be more to it

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Congratulations! ^_______^ You and everyone else over the year solved this mystery that Nomura said you'd find out at the end of the game!

A

Anima Relic

Old news is old, repeated theory was repeated...once again lol. Knowing Nomura and whoever else is in on the storyline, they'll come up with another plotwist or hole just to escape from being too predictable.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

true enough, i can see it being a heck of a lat more complex then what we originally thought

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
You know i bet that the meaning of the name of the game is much more simpiler than were all making it and when we all find out wat it is (via playing the game) we are all going to beat ourselves up for not think of that earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back