• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The $20 question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Which game do you guys think would be a better way to spemd 20 bucks? (I'm considering buying both of these, and I want an opinion as to which is the better game to spend my cash on)

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga on GBA
or
Star Wars Battle Front 2 on PS2

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If you have PS2 online then SW:B2 definetly, otherwise Mario and Luigi...the single player on SW is kinda poor imo..

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Get battle front 2, its a good game!...and I also play it when I get bored. Not only that but its really fun playing it with your friends.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Ed-Man said:
I played Battlefront 2 over at my friends house. That's why I might buy it. It was fun. I normally hate shooting games, but I enjoyed this one.
In that case you should buy the mario game, you can just borrow battlefront from your friend... >_>

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga for the GBA. It is one of the best RPG's on the GBA. You will love the game if you love Mario. I have Battlefront 2, and it's not worth buying. Just play it at your friend's house.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Mario and Luigi, cuz it is mario.......and luigi. Star wars is pretty retarted but thats my opinion (no flame)

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
I own both games... Mario and Luigi is awsome... go with Suoer Star saga... never beet it... but its the better one

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Soras Dad said:
Mario and Luigi, cuz it is mario.......and luigi. Star wars is pretty retarted but thats my opinion (no flame)
Don't judge on what you haven't played fool!.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
xCursedXRebellionx said:
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga for the GBA. It is one of the best RPG's on the GBA. You will love the game if you love Mario. I have Battlefront 2, and it's not worth buying. Just play it at your friend's house.
Indeed.. BatttleFront owned.. BatleFront was a real let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back