• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 13th vessel for Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samcrux

I've been wondering ever since MX's Organization XIII failed to take Sora (thanks to Riku & co) at the end of 3D. So will he take anyone from any of the Disney worlds (I saw 2 candidates fit)? Or will he find another version of himself?:confused:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It isn't at all known what Xehanort will do to replace Sora in his plans. He obviously banked on Sora being turned to the 13th Darkness, but things didn't turn out too well for that. Of course, Xehanort does have his backup plans...

We won't know at all until KH3 hits and we play it. The identity of the 13th, as well as the 7 or so Darknesses that remained hooded in DDD, will all be revealed in 3. Just be patient ^^

It could be anybody...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I wonder if the 13th Seeker of Darkness is going to be a permanent vessel, or will just be used on the fated encounter. It's possible that there are going to be more than Seven Guardians of Light (Sora, Mickey, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion; there are ten Keyblade Wielders of Light here, meaning that the Guardians might be three members over). Perhaps Xehanort could momentarily make one of these Guardians into a Seeker in order for the confrontation to happen and summon Kingdom Hearts and the Xblade.

HaMMaRTAnK

I wonder if the 13th Seeker of Darkness is going to be a permanent vessel, or will just be used on the fated encounter. It's possible that there are going to be more than Seven Guardians of Light (Sora, Mickey, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion; there are ten Keyblade Wielders of Light here, meaning that the Guardians might be three members over). Perhaps Xehanort could momentarily make one of these Guardians into a Seeker in order for the confrontation to happen and summon Kingdom Hearts and the Xblade.

But I think Roxas and Xion dosen't count because they are part of Sora hearth , right ?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But I think Roxas and Xion dosen't count because they are part of Sora hearth , right ?

roxas and xion are among those getting saved, there are too many lights if you count them anyway.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well if we continue the trend of secret bosses foreshadowing future games....

Runaway_Brain_screenshoot_28.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well if we continue the trend of secret bosses foreshadowing future games....

Runaway_Brain_screenshoot_28.jpg

okay for a minute i thought you meant justin bieber my bad, didn't see the Julius pic.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what, newbie members can't have a sense of humor?
I forgot I need 1,000 posts before I get joke privileges.

you misunderstood me completely

i assumed you were joking and i wanted to clarify :/

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The 13th vessel will be Skull Face from Metal Gear Solid V, who is actually traveling back in time because he's the oldest version of Xehanort.

...In all seriousness, it will be interesting to see what they do with the 13th Seeker. Will it be a full Seeker? Or will it be a Guardian of Light that will momentarily be possessed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back