• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 13th order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightblade

Do you think mickey and Riku will have names with "X" for being in the organization/ 13th order?
What about they fighting against you, so they can continue with their disguise and not being spot by the Order, it would be cool to fight against Riku now that he can controls the darkness, or mickey with his keyblade. Really COOOOL :D

S

sakis

chances are you will fight riku but mickey can't disguise himself no matter what he wears.he's like yoda with round ears and a cooler weapon.hey what happend to the guy with the red light sabers from final mix?
i want to be a kh character.
DV20050727172813.jpg

zero_cool

How would MICKEY and RIKU have xs i dont c any in ther names well ne wayz that would be kool to fight againist another keybearer like that twilight town tournament i hope we get to fight in it

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
there not in the org i think there working with diz to over throw the xii order

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Hehe... "Rixu".

But anyway, there's really only room for one more member of the Order, and that has to be Riku. Either that or someone we haven't met yet.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
That's because you're not counting Demix, Xaldin, that old man, and that woman.

Or you're not counting the Enigmatic Man, DiZ, that old man, and that woman. Either way, there are 12 members we know of. Unless, for some reason, DiZ isn't actually in the Order. Nomura did say that he was working with the Order, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a member, I guess.

d_fallen_1

axel, the old man, the woman, xaldin, demix, and em equals 5 members. so there are oly three left. diz is not a part of the org. he wants it destroyed so thats a no no in counting him as well as riku bhk and the king

cursed keyblade

riku and the king are not with the org.. i keep saying this over and over. BHK, riku, and the king and acting as tho they are part of the org.. they are using the orgs. plan to make there own to help out sora. and they will not have "x"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back