• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 13th Order Cast.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Okay, here's the thing: I really don't know the 13th Order people, since I never bought Chain of Memeories. So.... I need someone that can tell me who are each person and their specific details.{Including abilities, weapons, info on joining the order, background information, etc.} Well, basically I want specific info on Alex and Demix. It's for a Unknown story.

OR:

More basically, give me information on those unknown guys from Chain Of Memories.{Especially Axel and Demix}

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Axels weapons= wind and fir wheels. longe range weapon and can also be used as short range weapons. they have spikes around them and the color i think is red and white. i think that is it...

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
UnkownSora21 said:
Axels weapons= wind and fir wheels. longe range weapon and can also be used as short range weapons. they have spikes around them and the color i think is red and white. i think that is it...

there is your answer rite there

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wikipedia is a horrid site.

There's an idiot named Geg...or Greg that keeps putting down wrong info.

He "claims" that Sabor will return when he is DEAD.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Hey. Guess who's posting now.

I wasn't the original one to post about Sabor, someone else did that. I'm just trying to maintain the site from possible spam/vandalism.

Look at the talk page and look up tentative in the dictionary.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
So you edit wikipedia's KH2 page too *narrows eyes*

Well, screw tentative. Confirmed stuff is the ONLY thing that will help people...and wait are you Geg or Greg or someone else *narrows eyes*

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
That's what the "Guess who's posting now" thing was for.

I agree; you were correct about that Sabor and Clayton stuff. That's why it's changed now. That weird poem is also gone now.

If confirmed things are the only things that help, why are there rumored spots on the page? If the page used nothing but absolute 100% confirmed information, it would be at least half the size it is now.

Just read and respond in the talk page. That topic seriously needed to be made.

S King

.:KL:. said:
Wikipedia is a horrid site.

There's an idiot named Geg...or Greg that keeps putting down wrong info.

He "claims" that Sabor will return when he is DEAD.

o_O. Wow, I can see the trouble he causes you in the page histories. o_O

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well you were the one who kept changing it back. And I try to take the rumor out. Since rumors only create lies and disappointment.

And even if it was half the page having confirmed stuff would be more informing that rumors.

S King

Well hopefully, this episode will turn into an interesting flame war. But unfortuneately, a mod might see and tell you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back