• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 13 Beings of Chaos (ZtM's last RP Idea)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malum Incantum

Yes, so if you do not know, I am Malum. He wanted to share this one last idea with you all, and he left it up to me. So, this is my first EVER role-play on these boards. I hope we can have some fun with it...

In case you have not noticed, in ZtM's signature, there is a thing called the 13 Beings of chaos. This was an idea he was slowly building on, before his untimely decision to leave. He left me the storyline (the messed up notes that made it anyways) and such.

NOTE:If you are on his signature list as the Thirteen, you already havea guaranteed spot!

Here is the idea:

Henecia. The world as we know it... or would know it. It is a world of myth and legend, of fantasy and realism. It is the all and nothing. It is order... and chaos.

Chaos.

The thing that contradictively balances all in the Omniverse.

The Kingdom of Chaos, Omnia. It is a place of beauty and madness it seems. Forest resides alongside metal, everything balancing and overpowering one another. Somehow the creators of this Kingdom made it possible.

Omnia is where all chaos originates from. You cannot see Chaos, but it is there, between every particle, every quark.

However, something is amiss now. People from all over the Omniverse have been popping in and out of Omnia. Things go missing, and are suddenly replaced with other things.

Not only people appear....creatures appear, and try to wreak havoc.

The Order of Thirteen -- the Thirteen Beings of Chaos, have finally decided to take a stand. They are going to fight against this force that is causing chaos to be ... ironically enough, disrupted. Others, all across the Omniverse, have been summoned to help as well...

Okay, that is basically the pieced together storyline (I must kill Zex for doing that..)

You can be one of the 13 (preferably) or a character from ANY Universe you'd like!

The Thirteen Beings of Chaos:

1. Lord of Chaos - ZtM ( Being played by me now)
2. Designer of Chaos - Prodigy Keyblade
3. Dreamer of Chaos - Morpheaus
4. Lady of Chaos - Obliviongirl13
5. Keeper of Chaos -- GuardianofHearts
6. Beast of Chaos - Ultima Keyblade
7. Bringer of Chaos -- LDJ
8. Manipulater of Chaos - Manipulator of Chaos
9. Warrior of Chaos - Rage
10. Magician of Chaos - MeilinII
11. Creator of Chaos - Darkness_Blade
12. Chaos Incarnate - Destati
13. Chaos - Zacdos

These people already have pre-destined spots. You cannot take their place, pick another one.

Rules:

1. No God Moding or Power Playing -- This includes things like, "Lern thrusts out his fist and sends the vertebrae of Max careening up through his skull, instantly killing him."

2. Be literate -- You do not know how many boards I have been to that cannot seem to understand this rule.

3. No One-Lining -- this is a role-play, treat it as such.

4. Romance and Cursing are allowed -- keep in perspective though, please.

5. Participate -- Once again, many boards, many people seem to drop out...

6. Post "Order of Chaos" above your template and "Chaos of Order" at the end of it, if, and only IF you understand and agree to the rules.

7. Have Fun -- I cannot stress that one enough.

Template: For my first role-play, I am going to let you decide what you want on yours, however -- PUT SOME DETAIL TO WHATEVER YOU DO PUT ON YOUR TEMPLATE!!

Mine:

Name: Malum Incantum

Age: Physical: 27 (Is literally over 8 Billion Years old)

Personality: He is calm, yet can get excited. Chaotic, in most senses of the word. Extremely intelligent, enigmatic, charismatic.

Position: Lord of Chaos

Powers: Unknown...
Appearance:http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/Valyon/ArmorGuy.jpg

Bio: As with Chaos, he has been around since before time began. He saw everything, from this Nexus of the Omniverse. He watched the sacred and mysterious creators, as they were simply known, create the kingdom of Omnia. He now vies for his own land, hoping to save it from the odd strange dark forces that may overview the place as it is now.

Last edited:

Rage

Order of Chaos

Name: Rage Kuraine

Personality: Rage if often a calm natured person, but yet he is very stubborn and headstrong. It Takes a lot to earn the trust of this vague warrior of chaos, and while he seems rough and rigid on the outside, he cares very much for those close to him.

Position: Warrior of Chaos

Appearance:http://downloadanime.org/forums/uploads/1110481863/gallery_177_160_25174.jpg (also the same as my sig)

Bio: "And so....the beauty of chaos slowly fades....."

Over and over these words of a dying man chime through Rages mind. This man......Rage's brother. The world of Omnia has, like the words of Rages brother, faded. No longer do the streams flow with the same glare and purity as they did before. No longer do the flowers bloom with innocence and hope. The trees no longer strive towards the sun, that once warmed and comforted the world of Omnia. Instead, this has all been replaced with a new sense of chaos, one not so pure in its design. Creatures now trample the flowers of innocence, and pollute the pure water. With a promise and a sword that bleeds with chaos in hand, Rage has taken it upon himself to spend his life deploying these creatures from the world of Omnia, but despite his struggle and resistance he has still came up empty handed. Now, as more and more creatures pour from the uknown origin, Rage has turned to his fellow brothers and sisters of chaos to put an end to this tragedy.

(Rage has great knowledge of Omnia and its geographic traits.)

If anything needs changed, just let me know ^_^

Last edited:

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
"Order of Chaos"

Name: Dusk Adams

Personality: Extremly determined. Dusk will do anthing and everything to accomplish his goals, even breaking some rules along the way to acheive it.

Posistion: Bringer of Chaos

appearence:
Hades1.jpg

Bio: Dusk once loved to cause chaos. It was his job as the bringer of chaos. However beings soon came and started to halt his reign. They were causing the chaos and not him. This enraged him, but he knew that he would need help to stop these creatures. So he turns to his brothers and sisters to help him regain his throne.

"Chaos of Order"

(Hope that's alright......i'll try to make the bio better later but i gotta go now.)

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Order of Chaos

Name: Allecto (told you!)
Age: She appears to be about 25, but has been around for almost as long as Omnia itself.
Personality: She is an enigma, and no one has yet to truly decipher what lies behind her arcane appearence. She is wild, untamed, clever, and rapturous.
Position: Keeper of Chaos
Appearence:
bilderdark.jpg

Bio: Allecto is a wanderer; she has no true home in Omnia, and has travelled it far and wide. This has made her deeply in touch with the land and its power, and so was greatly distressed at the disruptances.

Chaos of Order

Contact me if this isn't up to scratch.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"Order of Chaos"

Name: Kor Revon

Personality: A mysterious boy, that loves to fight and kill. He hates working for people who's only concern is money. He one day wants to find someone worthy enough to fight him.

Position: Manipulator of Chaos

Appearance: http://www.dothackers.net/gu.php (scroll down to the picture of that says Tri-Edge.)

Bio: Kor is a assassin, inflitraitor, ninja, whatever you call him he's a expert killer and spy. He'll work for free and doesnt care if he gets paid, he just wants to actually fight someone brave enough to fight him. He inspires fear into his clients because he loves to scare them. He currently is investigating the disappearents of people in Omnia.

"Chaos of Order"

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

OOC: Thank you all, hopefully more will join along the way... I pray they will anyways.

IC:

Malum slowly arose from his bed as he grumbled and walked over to the two large doors that lead out to the balcony. He slowly opened them, to find that it was grey and drizzly outside. "Heh... figured that would happen today."

He turned away and slowly went and slipped into his regular clothing, his ornate dresswear of sorts and slowly left the room, and the other figure sleeping in his bed. He walked downstairs to the Grand Hall as he went to his chair and slowly sat down, taking stock of his surroundings as he usually did, and a messenger slowly walked up to him.

"Lord, more strangers have appeared in the Epsilon area. "

He nodded. "Send people to guide them to an Inn or something, the usual."

The messenger nodded and was off.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Allecto breathed a quiet sigh of relief as she stepped into the rainforest, tipping her head up to let the rain cool her previously sun-warmed face. Not a foot behind her, the lush green ground beneath her feet abruptly stopped, giving way to the scorching sands of Omnia's largest desert. Not a drop of water from its neighboring rainforest ever touched that drought-ravaged land, since the clouds that hovered eternally over the area ceased to rain at the wood's border. But that was the way things worked in Omnia. Confusion reigned in such an abundance that it became simple to understand, if you knew the right way to get the facts. Adjusting the bow and quiver that was slung over her shoulder, Allecto reached up to close her hand over a low-growing branch that jutted out of the nearest tree. Pulling herself up, she swiftly climbed to the top of the tree which she knew well enough to remember that it was one of the tallest in the wood. Pushing back the wild tangle of leaves, she breached the top, dark eyes scanning the surroundings. What Allecto saw- or didn't see, rather -made her give a horrified gasp.

"No," she whispered, her mouth forming over the word so silently that she could barely hear it herself.

For a million years or more, the rainforest had been host to a great, raging river, a streak of white-water which cut sharply through the wild wood before emptying out in a lake at its border. She should be able to see it from here, she always had been before- but now, it was gone. Simply gone, leaving nothingness in its wake.

Lately, Allecto had been hearing rumors, garbled tales flying frenzily from the mouths of the few people she chose to listen to. They had all said nearly the same thing; that strange things were happening in Omnia, stranger than ever before. What with people popping in and out in a snap and places disappearing and terrifying new creatures showing up, this world was going nowhere good, and dearie, if you were smart you'd keep that violet head down and find somewhere safe to stay. So had been the parting words of an old woman Allecto had encountered in the last village she'd visited. She had brushed it off then; that clan had always been superstitious, for the thousand years she had known them to exist, and prone to jumping at old wives tales.

But now-

So they were right, she thought numbly, feeling the shock of the river's departure thrumming in the forest, the messege building in her mind until she could understand the words that chaos' power chanted.

Gone gone gone gone gone gone gone.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Order of Chaos"

Name: Devity Linson
Personality: Devity keeps mostly everything to himself. He doesn't like getting involved, but loves to fight. He is cheerful at times, and more serious at others.
Position: Creator of Chaos
Appearence:http://www.nihon-fr.com/dossiers_manga_20040417_119_4.jpg
Bio: As being the creator of chaos, he creates chaos where ever he wants. He likes to fight more then using his power though. He was born long ago and has lived for long. He only looks 16 but he is from when time began. He know searchs for meaning of this new time era, and seeks to bring some chaos among it.

*Order of Chaos*

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
order of chaos

Name: Meilin Miyako Kimura
Age: Physical: 16 (Is literally only 5 Million Years old)
Position: Magician of Chaos
Powers: Elemental Magics: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Wood, Metal, Lightning, Dark, and Light
Appearance:
meilin.gif

meilin.jpg

Personality: She is.... Hyper. There's no putting it any other way. She loves to annoy people, she loves to run around, and most of all, she loves to zap people with magic for kicks.
Bio: A 'young' girl who can't quite remember how she came to be the Magician of Chaos, or how she became a Magician at all for that matter. She's always
been in Omnia, it seems, and she's always admired the beauty disorder could create. With something threatening the only home she's ever known, how is she not to react?

chaos of order

Rage

"And so....the beauty of chaos slowly fades....."

These words echoed through Rages mind once again as he stood over the broken forest. From the cliff hanging over the forest, where water once fell, Rage could see the devestation that creeped over the land. The forest had been trampled and torn, everything was dying, even the animals that lived within it. Everything gave off a subtle mix of grays and browns instead of the bright hues of green and luscious blue that once strived. With his sword laid loosely to his side, Rage started to remember the small battle that went on just moments ago. The beasts that ravaged the land were getting less and less calm, and no longer did they hide instead of fighting. Sensing the change of chaos Rage was attracted to this place, and once arrived, was attacked. The beast had fur of jet black, its eyes were slanted slightly, and filled with darkness. Not even a small sense of life dwelled within there deep pupils. The body structure was huge, and there four feet were always swiftly laid on the ground. The creatures were smart, and avid fighters. They felt no fear, nor mercy, simply the demented chaos that flowed through there veins. Rage had managed to slay the beast, but it was far to late to save the forest. His sword was now stained with the black blood that flowed from there body.

This had all happened nearly three days ago, Rage had since made his way to the area known as Epsilon. This had always been a meeting place for the top leaders in the world of omnia. Epsilon had remained one of the only places not yet affected by this new chaos. The sun still hung over this area, providing it warmth and beauty. Flowers still bloomed and water still flowed from the wells. Everything here brought back memories of how Omnia used to be. Rage's eyes glanced around cautiously as he walked through the busy streets. People gave awkward glares toward Rage. Maybe it was his clothing, or the big sword that hung from his back. Either way, Rage didnt quite care.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin walked in to see Malum as the messenger left. "Good day Malum." she greeted. She was dressed normally, in her long yukata, and carryed her staff with the symbol of chaos beside her. "I beg your pardon, but I believe I overheard something about yet more strangers?"

Malum Incantum

He blinked and smiled and nodded to the young magick-weilder. "Yes... more, in Epsilon. Rage may have found them, he was out near there last time I checked."

He slowly blinked as he thought over a few things and then slowly went back to looking at her again. "So, how are you today? Remember anything?" He was always curious about her memory, it seemed to slip from time to time.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin blinked. "No more than normal. Why? Is there some reason these strangers should interest me, Sir?" she asked. She always seemed far to perceptive to her elders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back