• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 10 Year Gap?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

Ok i'm just going to say this and put it out there and i'm sorry if there has already been a thread about this.
Ehmm
*Little Spoilers*
In the first kingdom hearts, Leon and other Final Fantasy people moved to Traverse Town because their world, Radiant Garden, had been taken by the heartless 9 years ago. Since BBS is taking place 10 years before the first KH, there were no heartless at that time. This can be explained by Xemnas in KH2 when he talks to Ansem the Wise, who is trying to convert hearts into data from kingdom hearts, he says that "it's your fault the heartless exist" or something close to it. So in BBS Master Xehanort, i don't care how, becomes the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise took in and within a year or so later.... well you should know the rest(BBS could take a year in time or less we don't know).
Since Heartless were created 9 years ago, from the time of the first KH, does that not mean Xehanort's Heartless was formed along with his Nobody. If this is true than Xehanort's nobody and heartless have been around for a long time. This leaves a big gap to open ideas up to when
Sora would recieve the keyblade 9 years later in KH. So has Tetsuya set up a big enough gap for more Terra, Ven, and Aqua adventure?

What do you think?

A

Audo

No, because they all disappear at the end of BBS. There is no adventure within those nine years for VAT, they are gone for one reason or another.

NeKu-

What about Terra in KH2 FM+?

I mean, is he supposed to just be a "secret" boss or like Xemnas in KH1 FM that also holds some story for the "sequel"?

Radon

mofo
Don't think that were going to see what happens in the nine years. VAT disapear at the end of BBS. However I want to see what happens the in the year after Xehanort is found. I knw that we know what happens but I would like some cutscenes including Xehanort sending Kairi to DI and creating the heartless and nobodies, Maleficent taking over HB, the birth of Ansem SoD and Xemnas etc.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Ansem the Wise sends Kairi to Destiny Islands, I think. Then when Xehanort and the other five apprentices turn to Darkness, he becomes DiZ somewhere after the 'Betrayal' but before CoM.

I really think this might be cleared up, sooner or later. Otherwise we've got major problems.

A

Audo

Ansem the Wise sends Kairi to Destiny Islands, I think. Then when Xehanort and the other five apprentices turn to Darkness, he becomes DiZ somewhere after the 'Betrayal' but before CoM.

I really think this might be cleared up, sooner or later. Otherwise we've got major problems.
No, Xehanort sends Kairi to Destiny Islands.

Radon

mofo
He sent her to look for the keyblade bearer or something like that.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Ansem the Wise sends Kairi to Destiny Islands

Xehanort's Heartless was the one who did it.

That was a stupid move on his part. Or maybe he just didn't know..:confused:

He sent her to look for the keyblade bearer or something like that.

This. And considering she found not one, but two future Keyblade wielders, he isn't entirely stupid.

Attemisc

I think, or at least I'm hoping, that BBS's final boss will be MX and the DS (obviously) and that after the fight it will just be a bunch of cutscenes showing what happened to Master Xehanort, who Xehanort is and how he wound up in Radiant Garden, what happened to Aqua, Xehanort's transformation into Ansem SoD, the banishment of Ansem the Wise, and I want it to end with Kairi being sent into the Ocean of Worlds as far as new footage. After that, I think it should end with the cutscene from the first Kingdom Hearts where Sora, Riku, and Kairi are watching the sunset and talking about other worlds while Sanctuary plays. Then it'll go into an FMV of a bunch of different scenes you've already seen from the game, kind of like the beginning of KH2. Roll credits during instrumental Sanctuary, "game end" illustration, secret ending, boom.

Is that too specific? lol

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I think, or at least I'm hoping, that BBS's final boss will be MX and the DS (obviously) and that after the fight it will just be a bunch of cutscenes showing what happened to Master Xehanort, who Xehanort is and how he wound up in Radiant Garden, what happened to Aqua, Xehanort's transformation into Ansem SoD, the banishment of Ansem the Wise, and I want it to end with Kairi being sent into the Ocean of Worlds as far as new footage. After that, I think it should end with the cutscene from the first Kingdom Hearts where Sora, Riku, and Kairi are watching the sunset and talking about other worlds while Sanctuary plays. Then it'll go into an FMV of a bunch of different scenes you've already seen from the game, kind of like the beginning of KH2. Roll credits during instrumental Sanctuary, "game end" illustration, secret ending, boom.

Plus Maleficent's take over of Hollow Bastion. But I don't think the game designers would cram that many cutscenes after the final boss battle. They could be shown during the credits, kinda like the mini cutscenes in KH2, except a bit bigger. And why Sanctuary? I've always thought it to be related to the Org-themed games. Maybe Simple and Clean or a whole new song.

Radon

mofo
Maybe there will be a sort of ending with Kairi meeting up with Sora and Riku on DI and the faces of VAT flash up on SRK ala the Namine and Roxas appearance in KH2's ending. I know Kairi's not related to Aqua but be reasonable :p

EDIT: And Destinykh, a new song seems a bit unlikely with that recent interview with Hikari, saying she probably wont do KH3. I think Simple and Clean would fit better though as I also find that Sanctuary seems to be linked with the Org.

Attemisc

Plus Maleficent's take over of Hollow Bastion. But I don't think the game designers would cram that many cutscenes after the final boss battle. They could be shown during the credits, kinda like the mini cutscenes in KH2, except a bit bigger.

That occurred to me too, but those mini scenes never have any dialogue. But after playing Crisis Core, I realized Square looooves jamming in long strings of cutscenes at every available point.

And why Sanctuary? I've always thought it to be related to the Org-themed games. Maybe Simple and Clean or a whole new song.

I picked Sanctuary for my preference because Simple and Clean hasn't been used since CoM, and then it was only during the ending credits. Sanctuary basically replaced Simple and Clean and I think it might have more meaning with BBS than it even does with KH2. I think Sanctuary doesn't pertain to the Organization, but to Xehanort himself and this game is, after all, sort of the origin story of Xehanort. Plus, the backwards messages of Sanctuary "I hear I was Ansem" and "Now you shall sleep" and especially (for me) "we shall be back" not only connect to KH2 and CoM but obviously connect to what we already know of BBS.

And even if Utada hadn't already rejected the deal with Disney for a new theme song, they wouldn't have her make one just for a prequel. If she were to have stayed on with the Kingdom Hearts series, the next theme song would be for KH3.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I think MX is the original Xehanort in disguise................but yea no adventures for 9 nine years. I think the disney villains were still plotting at that time.

pgerv12

Ok so if VAT disappear after BBS than Mickey would be the only keybearer for 9 years! There's obviously room for another story not necessarily VAT or Mickey.

Something new???

Also, yes Kairi was sent off Radiant Garden to find the keyblade master but ended up on Destiny Island to which would later become the place for two new bearers.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ok so if VAT disappear after BBS than Mickey would be the only keybearer for 9 years! There's obviously room for another story not necessarily VAT or Mickey.

Something new???

While true, I don't see why there should be a new story that explains what happens in that time frame. BBS already covers everything important and you can somewhat gather what's going on between those 9-10 years by reading the Ansems Reports/ Secret Ansems Reports as is.

roxas x40

How do you guys know they disappear? is it the end of the secret ending when mickey mouse goes to where they where fighting and looks at the heart shaped moon?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back