• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 10 Confirmed Worlds Of KH2 (u may disagree..but i have proof baby!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Deep Dive would be an interesting level... it seems like it would fit into the story, I'm not discluding the possiblity, but until more evidence surfaces I'll be a little skepticle. They all fit though.

Playcell

it 'will' fit the storyline very nicely. It would would be cool if:

Twilight Town: Always in Twilight.
Traverse Town: Always in Daytime.
The *Deep Dive* Town: Always in Night.

cool huh?

beefsteak

Actual Playable Worlds

Twilight Town - Confirmed
Hollow Bastion - Confirmed
Disney Castle - Confirmed (I wasn't aware that it was, but judging from the blurry picture on the site apparently it is unless they cut it again)
Agrabah - Confirmed
Oylmpus Coliseum - Confirmed
Destiny Islands - Not confirmed (We obviously will see it, but that doesn't mean we'll be able to play in it although I'm leaning more towards we will)
Ancient China - Confirmed
Holloween Town - Confirmed
Fabled Countyside - Confirmed
Deep Dive - Not at all confirmed

As stated numerous times and I do mean numerous, Deep Dive is primarily thought of it be a very early concept for KH2 and so not everything in it will make it into the final game. While it may be possible, I certainly would not say it is 100% certain.

And if I do remember correctly, we saw Traverse Town at night throughout KH because at one point Goofy points up to the sky and shows Donald that a star is going out.

Twilight Town

beefsteak said:
Actual Playable Worlds

Twilight Town - Confirmed
Hollow Bastion - Confirmed
Disney Castle - Confirmed (I wasn't aware that it was, but judging from the blurry picture on the site apparently it is unless they cut it again)
Agrabah - Confirmed
Oylmpus Coliseum - Confirmed
Destiny Islands - Not confirmed (We obviously will see it, but that doesn't mean we'll be able to play in it although I'm leaning more towards we will)
Ancient China - Confirmed
Holloween Town - Confirmed
Fabled Countyside - Confirmed
Deep Dive - Not at all confirmed

As stated numerous times and I do mean numerous, Deep Dive is primarily thought of it be a very early concept for KH2 and so not everything in it will make it into the final game. While it may be possible, I certainly would not say it is 100% certain.

And if I do remember correctly, we saw Traverse Town at night throughout KH because at one point Goofy points up to the sky and shows Donald that a star is going out.

Thank you for that. Finally someone puts all this senseless talk to rest. Hello people Traverse Town was definitely at night forever like beefsteak said.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
deep dive is an early concept of twilight town most things if not erything in dd/asas has been dropped or changed(dwu no longa has a unknown coat,riku no longa has a blindfold,da girl at da endin is now rhg)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The only world that actually changed (i forgot what they called day. night, and twilight in general) was Destiny Islands. It was shown at night and mentions it (Night of the meteor shower, when the Heartless were attacking), Day (When you do your task), and Twilight/Dusk (when you are sitting on the tree talking with Riku and Kairi.

Agrabah too if you count going to the Cave of Wonders

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
wait now that i think about it. there going to use a lot of the owrld s that were in kh1. which i guess kinda sux. i hated halloween town...argh and its back. oh and wasnt there a scan that had sora playing in disney castle? i saw it somewere. buy yea thanx for worlds list. i wonder what original worlds there are going to be. Kingdom hearts would be an awsome world.

Milh_Amethyz

but i think dd will be cool cause if you go there, Millions of heartless will swarm you hehe! that ganno be fun you KL what do you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back