• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 10 Confirmed Worlds Of KH2 (u may disagree..but i have proof baby!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

there will be more than 10 worlds in KH2 but there are only 10 confirmed ... yet

1)Twilight Town
2)Hollow Bastion
3)Disney Castle (could be called Disney Kingdom)
4)Agrabah
5)Oylmpus Coliseum (i've heard rumors that it may be called Ancient greece..and yes..Underworld is said to be a part of it)
6)Destiny Islands
7)Ancient China
8)Holloween Town
9)Fabled Countyside
10)Deep Dive (yes..believe it or not ..Deep Dive)

u may disagree with me on Deep Dive but heres my proof http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Worlds

and also: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Deep Dive

so these worlds are confirmed..including Deep Dive...IN UR FACE NON-BELIEVERS

i blame sugar

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i am one of those who were saying that deep dive could be a possibility, however they have no proof to back it up, on video does not garentee it, they don't even have screenshots for the world if it is there. not to mention the last 2 things i heard off that site were not true, case in point the "new scans". so i'm still scepticle.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Deep Dive is not confirmed. He needs to get rid of that page. Deep Dive is not true and Pete does not have any confirmation thats it is a world. FALSE FALSE FALSE.

Wow, im really off today :/

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Them information is just a guess, and one of those things to be expected to come...i hope they scratch out the Deep Dive world, cause it was all DD was all a teaser trailer, Riku doesn't have blindfolds NEmore...look at COM...

BHK=2KEYS

Cool worlds...I'd like going to Disney castle considering the fact that you couldn't go to it on the first one.....Why did they even put Disney Castle on your world map if you could'nt go there.......Deep Dive isn't a world It's a movie.......Deep Dive is twilight town only its night

The Reaper

BHK=2KEYS said:
Cool worlds...I'd like going to Disney castle considering the fact that you couldn't go to it on the first one.....Why did they even put Disney Castle on your world map if you could'nt go there.......Deep Dive isn't a world It's a movie.......Deep Dive is twilight town only its night
You would have been able to go there but for some reason the editors took it out!?

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
yah I think deepdive is a world deepdive is the place were the thousands of Heartless are when you run to get in atleast I think or its the place in the video of deepdive witch I would much rather perfer

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Playcell said:
there will be more than 10 worlds in KH2 but there are only 10 confirmed ... yet

1)Twilight Town
2)Hollow Bastion
3)Disney Castle (could be called Disney Kingdom)
4)Agrabah
5)Oylmpus Coliseum (i've heard rumors that it may be called Ancient greece..and yes..Underworld is said to be a part of it)
6)Destiny Islands
7)Ancient China
8)Holloween Town
9)Fabled Countyside
10)Deep Dive (yes..believe it or not ..Deep Dive)

u may disagree with me on Deep Dive but heres my proof http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Worlds

and also: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Deep%20Dive

so these worlds are confirmed..including Deep Dive...IN UR FACE NON-BELIEVERS

i blame sugar

The only one I have to disagree about is Holloween Town. That world where DD took place, is the world's name really Deep Dive?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
RPGplaya did you look at the sites??? the screenshots aren't lying!
s12.jpg

does that prove it to you!?!? (oh my gosh i put a picture in my post...YAY ME!! i did not know how!)

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I dont think the world ya'll call "Deep Dive" is just that city... Remember the beach in Deep Dive? Sora was on this beach in like the first KH2 Trailer. I think that both the City and the beach is both in the world of "Deep Dive".

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
RPGplaya said:
The only one I have to disagree about is Holloween Town. That world where DD took place, is the world's name really Deep Dive?

I agree with these worlds 100%! well, maybe not that much but it's pretty high up there. and i hate to break it to you, but Halloween Town in is a world because Jack Skelington appears yet again, only this time he's in the Christmas mood just like "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
uummm no destiny islands is not confirmed as a world world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back