• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 10 Confirmed Worlds Of KH2 (u may disagree..but i have proof baby!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

sorais2kool said:
I agree with this person.p.s. isn't fabled countryside beast's castle

No its were Bell and her father live not the castle Beast is at, they are two different places but in one world(if that makes sense)

libreg

Im not sure if these are confirmed or not, but I belive these worlds will be in the game

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Well like 9 of those worlds are confirmed. Deep Dive could be there, but not whit that name. And i think that Halloween Town is not goin to be called like that. I think that this time is gonna be Christmas Town.

KeybladeShadow88

why do you disagree with halloween town there are already pictures of jack skellington in a santa suit, and they have his voice actor almost casted

SorasPurity10

Looney-ville. You've all been there once before, d
kaizer21 said:
Them information is just a guess, and one of those things to be expected to come...i hope they scratch out the Deep Dive world, cause it was all DD was all a teaser trailer, Riku doesn't have blindfolds NEmore...look at COM...

yeah, it was a teaser for kingdom hearts 2. Com has nothing to do with Deep dive, so he can still where the blind fold. I think he may be wearing it to test his senses cause all through COM he could smell out people by there darkness .
Deep dive COULD be a world, and i used tot hink it was part of Twilgiht Town but its deffinately not.
And they would probrally have another name for the town too. Deep Dive isnt a town name. or world.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
ok one did you expect end of the world to be a world no no you did not did you so deep dive is probably like that so yeah in the face. also that makes PERFECT scence. they make an entire trailer out of a world that wont even be in the game. ohhh yeah thAts BRILLIANT(NOTICE THE SARCASIM).

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Deep Dive is not a world. The Dark Beach has only made 1 original appearance but that was probably reused. Sora made the KH2 symbol. He won't do that in the game so it should be obvious they were reusing background for closings to the trailer. And the first part was taken from DD it wasn't original.

Plus that town is most likely a concept of Twilight Town. So that world is not Deep Dive. And if the Dark Beach is in the game it won't be called Deep Dive because they can do better with the names. Face the Facts. Deeo Dive isn't a world. Will you people move on. That pae on Pete's site is wrong.

ur-vile

Awards
I highly doubt they'll be a "deep dive" world. I took guess most of those scenes took place in Twilight Town and Destiny Islands. And may I repeat, we don't know for sure how relivent, if at all, those teaser CGI vids are.

We'll see.

TheManFromJapan

Whoo....

...looks like my thought on Deep Dive being a world was true. Thanks for the confirmation man. This will 'cause SO much more conversation now...haha.

TheManFromJapan

ok ok Kero....chillax dood.

Hehe.....anyway, well isn't the site playcell posted an international (official) site? With like offical news? Haha sorry if I'm wrong....thats what I thought at first.

TheManFromJapan

You kids are crazy. Really. Crazy.

I think this topic should be closed....haha. Its just getting repetitive now. Oh and I also hope you all know that what I said above was sarcastic....'cause you never know these days.....XD

TwilightRiku146

I Want to get Kingdomhearts now!!!!! Why should It come out so late?? (because to make for everyone.) JApan??? I think they probably get the special version

TheManFromJapan

Its not the fact of duplicating the game...lol..thats easy. Its getting all the voice actors in and finishing the game (which has already been done), but then perfecting the game to every part of it, which takes a VERY LONG time. Truthfully, its hard to explain. Just be patient and it will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back