• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The #1 thing I want to see in KH2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

seeing them kiss would be so cute~ >w< nice to see there are some SoraxKairi fans out there, the old forum i used to go to all anti-kairi pro SoraxRiku... i mean, its a cute pairing sometimes, but everytime i went in there they were all like... bleh. D: hehe i kinda got off-topic. >__x maybe seeing them back on the island being happy would be nice~ either that or a very sad ending. o___x

Mighty_Joe_Z

seeing sora drunk would be funny but disney would never allow it.....they dont even sell beer in the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World Orlando cause they don't want guys getting drunk in a "fairy tale place" filled with little kids...no lie......i know cause i frequent that place a lot :)

LIAR LIAR

Square-Enix should replace all the Disney characters and pay Disney a lot of money to be able to use Sora, and make a KH just by them selfs... omg that would rock. /impossible/never will happen/I'm just saying this. u__u

Nevi

Website
nevi-sites.tripod.com
I hate all you people who've been to Disneyland and Disneyworld! I've only been when I was a small, small child! And all I remember is the freaking parking lot.
But back on topic, we never know what disney will do, they mad pirates of the Caribbean after all!
(Rum, rum, rum! ^_^)

KingBlade

by sinspire^
LOL You will never ever ever see that happen.Disney is already too over-protective on the fighting. You think will approve achohol.lol I don't think so.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Originally Posted by Nevi

Well if Sora went to Epcot and visited the German part he could drink! They sell the finest breweries, or so they say.
(Man, it pays to watch food network!)

lol ur right....they sell 2 foot high-2 inch wide beer cups in England as well....lol...but back on topic, i would like to see sora and riku or riku and the BHK duel to the death......why? i dont know....it would be fun :)

OWA183

btw you guy should definatley go to Disneyland now cause it the 50th anniversery, the fireworks are the best. And the parade WOW! but they still haven't opened space mountain (opens this july)

WhoIsANobody

LOL You will never ever ever see that happen.Disney is already too over-protective on the fighting. You think will approve achohol.lol I don't think so.

------------------The Impossible happens----They approve Achohol--------------------------
*The Next Day On TV....*
Voice says "On the Next E! True Hollywood Stories....When Good Disney Characters Go Bad..."
*Screen with Goofy comes up*
Goofy - "....It....It looked like Apple Juice..."
Voice Says "Next saturday at 8"

haha...

Nevi

Website
nevi-sites.tripod.com
gotsake.jpg

Looks like they already got ahold of some form of alcohol...
One Sake, two Sake, three sake, floor! If you wake up you'll be coming for more! ^_^

OWA183

Actually, there was a small contraversy about the characters at Disneyworld. They said that the stress afected them soo much that they did drugs, and drink and hire prostitutes and sex and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back