• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

thats wierd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora the Unkown

in numora's newest review about kh2 he said zexion's story is yet to be revealed because he is very quite he is hiding something and uits the weapon he was supposed to use it but hid it for his own purposes and well i believe zexion is not just a nobody but is one boss you'll encounter in kh3 that will create a new story about the 3 knights and the dragon.......

O

Orochi Yashiro

Just look at his other threads and you'll see what i mean.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
he might be but then again it never talked about him having anything special in the ansem reports.

Sora the Unkown

God i said i was sorry what do you all know about zexion lets here it i justed wanted to know more goodness why is it so bad eh its just my thread don't like it than don't REPLY man fine you know what STop talking to me good i am in Europoe and the game ain't out there my coz got it and let me borrow it from CANADA goodnes i'm sorry to all but i just made that thread regardless of Zexion

Sora the Unkown

God i said i was sorry what do you all know about zexion lets here it i justed wanted to know more goodness why is it so bad eh its just my thread don't like it than don't REPLY man fine you know what STop talking to me good i am in Europoe and the game ain't out there my coz got it and let me borrow it from CANADA goodnes i'm sorry to all but i just made that thread regardless of Zexion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back