• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That's Right!!! Another Theory!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

Theory, but not... More like a thought

Alright. I know I've made some pretty lame threads before, but hear me out...
What if the Chasers are artifically made humans? They have proved that one can be made, so what if they are a band of artifical humans. Whether they are good guys or bad guys I don't know. You should decide. I'm for either way, but I just thought I say this. I mean, why else show artifical humans can be made unless they will use it to their advantage? What do you think? I think it might be a kind of neat storyline 'cause if they are good guys the Chasers could be the creators of the Keyblade and all its keychains. A band who keeps peace to the worlds. They could be bad guys with some plot that involves Kingdom Hearts. Perhaps they could be an evil band that created the keyblades and are causing ruin and destrution and our heros( the three knights) could be out to steel the keyblades and stop them. Just to state some ideas.. Anyway, if you some tell me yours!:thumbup:

EDIT: I know everyones tired of theory threads, but I just thought I'd point this out. Don't get mad. Post your idea for the fun of it. Please don't flame me though. I know, we can't change the next plot, that doesn't mean we can't talk about it. And if Tetsuya Nomura doesn't make KH3 or even a next game it is still fun to make fanfics or just to talk about, what you think it could of been, in your spare time.

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Its ok, but i still think they made the keyblades, and could be humans with no soul, but a heart and body

helios

Bronze Member
Well my theory is still logical in my opinion i stated that when everyone fought over the light the light hid itself within childrens hearts and in return the hearts of these kids made the keyblades............matter of fact Ill be back I have to find where I posted that it was in May lol ill be back.

Hybrid Unknown

its alright no harm in posting your own opinion...it is somewhat logical but i agree with haywire we must wait to even no what a chaser is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back