• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► That Time I Pwned You ((Entry #Puppy in MSU Contest))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Alright, here is my one-shot, no comedy, down to business fic.

It's excrutiatingly serious.

*Trumpet solo*..........................NOW!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cloaked figure stepped into the white room. Though it's sparkling radiance was nearly blinding, the figure had been trapped here so long, it looked dull. Lowering his hood, R-Kaze stepped forward.

"Namine?" He asked, plastering, yes, Plastering, a shy look upon his face.

"....Is that you, Roxas?" Namine asked, her diluted mind requiring varification of his identity, obvious though it was.

Kaze forced a small smile to crawl on his face. He nodded, as Namine seemed to be too stupid to understand that a smile meant yes.

After her slow mind managed to register his answer, Namine's eyes lit up with joy. She ran to him, nearly stumbling and stubbing her toe in the process, but she finally made it to him.

"I didn't think you would show up." She admitted, hugging the blonde AND SPOKEN FOR man.

"I made a promise." Kaze quoted an extremely questionable protagonist of an extremely addicting videogame.

Namine smiled. Kaze felt sorry for her. After all, she had never been allowed to think for herself. She wasn't an evil person, she was just too powerful.

That's what he had thought before, anyway. Before he had found out what she'd done. Before his memories had returned to him. Memories of his family, home, and friends... she had taken and buried all of them.

For this, he would never forgive her.

"I.... I'm starting to rethink this, Roxas." Namine looked at her deformed, disgusting feet. Kaze winced slightly at her having used that name. "I don't know if we should do this..."

"You have to." Kaze said, an edge to his voice. He quickly regained control, though the rage in his cobalt- thanks, Krazy- eyes remained.

"But if they found out...." Namine trailed off. She knew what would happen if they found out.

She was a sacrifice Kaze was willing to make.

"If they find out, I'll protect you." Kaze said, feigning concern.

Namine was silent for a while. "Follow me."

Though his expression did not show it, Kaze's heart raced. His memories... all of them. He would finally have them back.

He followed Namine to a room with a giant crystal pod in the center.

"You're sure you want to do this?" Namine asked, turning to Kaze.

He nodded. Namine turned away. "Promise... You won't be mad?"

Kaze nodded. He climbed into the pod. As soon as he entered, he found himself growing drowsy. Soon, he was exhausted.

Namine looked at Roxas, sleeping contently in the pod. I don't want to do this, she thought. She looked down at her feet. He's so anxious to get his memories back...

She had thought he was happy. A tear made its way down her ugly face. Why couldn't they ever be happy with the memories they made?

Everytime they came.... they wanted the old memories so badly. They never cared about the new ones. About her.

Namine went to work, recovering Roxas's memories. Within hours the process was done.

A frustrated scream stopped her work. In shock, she glanced at the pod.

Or... what was once the pod.

Roxas, keyblades summoned, had forcefully removed himself from the pod. The sheer strength to destroy the pod was frightening to say the least.

"Roxas..." Namine said, as Roxas came walking towards her. "Roxas... your memories... you haven't gotten them all-"

Before she knew it, she was slammed against the wall. Roxas's face was inches from hers, Oblivion shoved against her neck. His expression was one of pure contempt.

"Where is she?" He growled, putting pressure on his Keyblade. Namine's throat had just enough space to utter two syllables.

"Roxas...." She gasped.

His eyes blazing, the dual weilder raised Oathkeeper, bringing it crashing down into the blonde witch's skull.

"My name..." He growled "Is Kaze."

No laughing!

Well....Okay.

Some laughing.

.......LAUGH AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!!!

Ruki

Yesh, you're going to lose. You need to add some romance. At least it was VIOLENT with some LURVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back