• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ...that suicide is painless. It brings so many....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So I've decided that I'm bored with life. But instead of being some emo little bitchcake [insert picture of random moderator here. Possibly Sam] I'm going to do something about it.

See, people have told me I'm crazy. I'm not crazy so much as my views are different from everyone else's. While some people believe wars and things of that nature can be worked out through peaceful negotiations, I believe that it's like an epidemic. Sure, we can get rid of those with the cold but it doesn't stop the spreading. In escence, in order to stop wars, kill everyone through an act of genocide.

My logic is clear and concise, to stop everything bad ever, you stop everything period. But I'm straying.

So I've been bored with life. I troll here so that I can find a minuscule spark in my otherwise dull life. And believe it or not, I have a thriving social life. So, lack of friends aren't the problem.

My problem is I don't feel alive. I can't muster the energy to be happy at something so simple.

So long story short, I'm going to join the army.

Maybe with my life on the line, will I be able to actually give a fuck about what's happening.

tl;dr: I'm joining the army.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
So I've decided that I'm bored with life. But instead of being some emo little bitchcake [insert picture of random moderator here. Possibly Sam] I'm going to do something about it.

See, people have told me I'm crazy. I'm not crazy so much as my views are different from everyone else's. While some people believe wars and things of that nature can be worked out through peaceful negotiations, I believe that it's like an epidemic. Sure, we can get rid of those with the cold but it doesn't stop the spreading. In escence, in order to stop wars, kill everyone through an act of genocide.

My logic is clear and concise, to stop everything bad ever, you stop everything period. But I'm straying.

So I've been bored with life. I troll here so that I can find a minuscule spark in my otherwise dull life. And believe it or not, I have a thriving social life. So, lack of friends aren't the problem.

My problem is I don't feel alive. I can't muster the energy to be happy at something so simple.

Maybe with my life on the line, will I be able to actually give a fuck about what's happening.

Good luck and godspeed, Karate. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Firo

Oh Crap
Don't die.

Think it through first. Do you even have a job in mind?

K

Kegluneq

Good luck man, wish I was you. :lol: I can't wait to join!
Have a good time in there. If you need to start training now while you have free time. My brother hasn't even been deployed in war yet and he's already in Special Forces!! I want you to try and beat that. :cool:

Bloodgift

How about it?
Good luck

can I have your shoes??

Anyway, enjoy life, I'm not even gonna say that you shouldn't do it, if you believe it's right....then I'm with ya mate

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow some idiot sure doesnt know how to spell Iraq (Possably Lord Gay) and idiots dont utilize the tags properly.

But anyway Sam is not a Mod and hasent been one for over a year. Dont know why everyone thinks he is but meh.

To Karate, Have fun being a tool of the government, If you wanted to add exictment to your life why not climb a mountain or yell ****** in an all black hood where drug dealers do buss. Both those things are alot better then the Army.

K

Kegluneq

When my brother signed up he had 2 weeks before he went off into Basic training. I believe that during that 2 weeks you are told what you will be going through(if they take you to a fancy hotel for a day it's just to make sure you understand what you're doing), I believe you may be taken to the nearest base and my brother had to do some exercises, and you get sworn in. Just remember alot of hippies will hate you because of your actions.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I am honestly surprised that Vice is the only one that has given good advice.

At this point, joining the Army is about the worst thing you can do. You will regret it, suffer, and probably gain suicidal thoughts if you don't have any already.

Seriously, things will get worse for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back