• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That sentences.... At the and of ASAS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
There are lots of words at the end of ASAS, right....? I read them and found these sentences...

"His voice.... I can't hear it anymore."

Is this points to Riku's voice?

and...

"You're the source of all Heartless."

Is this points to Riku, again?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yea dey can b riku or da 1st 1 can b kairi and da 2nd 1 can b some1 who is talkin 2 some1 who is da source of all heartless

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes, I noticed the multitude of little lines they had near the end as well (impossible to read all those tiny sentences though- they show it for a total of maybe 2 seconds). As for the first one, I have absolutely no idea who that could be referring too. The second however, "You are the source of all heartless" I would be quite surprised to find relating to Riku. After all, nothing in the first or small sections we've seen of the 2nd game (I haven't played CoM) would suggest that Riku is responsible for the Heartless. In the first game he was in a way manipulated by them and Ansem, but in the second his role almost seems totally unrelated to them. I would think that it hints at a new villain (or possibly the reemergence of an old one), but not Riku.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
I'll thanks god if they are not points to Riku.... But after all I think Riku is True Darkness (just my thought). There are chances that the "Source of all Heartless" is him.... Or maybe, it points to the Ansem?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Ultima Keyblade said:
actually...1st one is referred to Kairi saying about that about Sora
2nd one is still a mystery...
no it could b dat or it could b riku sayin dat da voice of ansem has left him because a little bit of ansem was in his heart

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes, Ansem was who I was referring to with the possiblity of an old villain. There's really no certain way to tell though (obviously). The line that I'm very curiuos about though (and I hope I'm not leaving the boundaries of this topic in bringing it up) is the very last line "We'll go together..." It was quite obvious that a lot of emphasis was placed in this line, and I'm curious just what it might imply. I'll have to go back and look at the end of ASAS again. Also, DD had some fairly interesting, if vague, lines near the end of it as well- once again ending it with "We'll go together...".

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Hey, I notice some again.

"We have come for you, My Liege."

I absolutely no Idea what's this mean.

"Maybe our journey mean nothing after all."

Is this Sora talking? And it means he can't find Riku?

"Who is Nobody, you ask? They are nonexistants one."

Who is asking? Who is Nobody? @.@

It mention 'Nobody' about 3 times.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
And these sentences. I think it's related:

"What's this place?"

I think that's Sora asking.

"This is the world in its true form."

Who is answering? I dunno.

And this, I have no idea:

"It's not over yet."

Is this related to : "Maybe our journey meant nothing after all" ?

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, I noticed a few of those. The first one "We have come for you My Liege" I would initially assume to be someone (possibly Donald or Goofy) talking to Mickey- "My Liege" being a fancy way of showing respect, and Mickey is their King after all.

"Maybe our journey was for nothing..." here my assumption was that Sora was talking, though why he is saying this is up to speculation.

And as for the nonexistent ones... no clue.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
I think Sora say it because he realize that all of his journey and hard work is failed 'cause Darkness is sorrounding? Or because he failed on somethin? Some task, maybe?

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Er.... first sorry for double post. But if "My Liege" is point to King Mickey, it wouldn't be right... Remember at the Beast's Castle? Mickey come to help Sora cs? 'We have come to you.' It said that. But if it's point to King Mickey, it should be: 'I have come to you'.

TacoSauce

There are really many many sentences and I watched those trailers over and over to pick out as many as possible. Good job in listing them I guess...

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I know we actually left this line awhile ago, but I just wanted to go back and clarify it anyway. My theory for "We have come for you my liege" was that Donald/Goofy might have been saying this line to Mickey- basically because it would be the same as them saying "We have come for you my King", which he is. They did have quite a number of those lines appear (especially in ASAS), and I in fact had tried to read a few of them to see if I could get any insight into the game past what was shown in the trailer. Needless to say I didn't get very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back