• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That damn Light Cycles...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cloud

what!? its easy! just attack the heartless and when it says "left" press L1 and when it sayd "right" press R1, its not hard...

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Just stay alert for the roads turning and you'll be okay. Sometimes you can destroy the heartless in one hit by stomping on them with square

FortuneCookie said:
Just stay alert for the roads turning and you'll be okay. Sometimes you can destroy the heartless in one hit by stomping on them with square
That's what I did all the time. It was easy.
The square button is the most useful. Just keep pressing square button on the heartless and you'll win eventually.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I found the second part rather difficult, but beat it. The yellow ones shove you against the wall rather quick-like, so dispose of them first if you get surrounded!

peace

I_Walk_Alone_87

Just try to avoid them at all cost, attack with X when one get's close. And if there's a group do the same cause 2 X's will take out 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back