• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That '70s Show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
It's pretty funny. But it's not a sitcom where I can watch the episodes more than once (save for the season prior to Eric going to Africa). Oh, and the last season is terrible. It should have ended with Eric going to Africa. But yeah, it's not bad at all.

Apollo

Silver Member
my favorite is kelso! he is so dumb it is funny!!! Though most episodes were not funny after watching them once.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
It's pretty funny. But it's not a sitcom where I can watch the episodes more than once (save for the season prior to Eric going to Africa). Oh, and the last season is terrible. It should have ended with Eric going to Africa. But yeah, it's not bad at all.

I totally agree. The last season was horrible beyond words and the few before that weren't so great either but earlier on in the series it was hilarious.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I loved the earlier seasons. They were definitely the best. But, I kinda lost interest after Eric went to Africa... And yes, Kelso was an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back