• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That 70s Show: When They Were Young

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

If you like That 70s Show, join this thread. The idea is that there's everything about That 70s Show, except its set up in the past where Eric and the gang are in their early teens. Laurie's part is basically prostituting herself to teachers so she can pass her last years of high school.

template
name(Eric, Donna, Kelso, Hyde, or a made-up character(ONLY 3 AT MAXIMUM)
appearance:

my template
name: Steven Hyde
appearance: (beatles shirt, led zeppelin shirt, jimi hendrix(rest his awesome soul) shirt, pink floyd shirt, and aerosmith shirt)(jeans and bellbottoms)(belt with a fist as the beltbuckle)

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Sweet a that 70's show RP,how originial kool

name: Kelso
appearance:blue flare jeans,brown shoes,floppy red hair and chequered shirt

^^

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Oh! I love that show! But I haven't able to seen it...
I'll join!

template
name: Donna
appearance: Blue jeans with brown hikeing boots and a plaid shirt.

Heartless Hunter

(yeah there are enough people. well i'm gonna go ahead and start)
Hyde was hangin out at the gang treehouse(no basement yet!) and was drinking some cola. "I'm gonna go out and find some real refreshments. Eric, you and me are gonna have to steal some beers from the Forman fridge. Are you in?" Hyde was anxious to find out what beer tasted like.

Heartless Hunter

Hyde went into the garage where Red usually had a ton of beer. They sneeked in and opened the fridge. "Lets see" said Hyde. "I have no idea which the best brand is but I love that eagle thing on the Budweiser cans." They took some beer and snook back up to the treehouse. There was only one problem, Laurie saw them do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back