• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thanksgiving Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Meow Wow

Awards
Happy Thanksgiving

IMG-2129.png

For those of us that live in the US, Thanksgiving is the day we all come together with our families and be thankful for each other while eating a turkey. Followed by some people camping outside Wal-Mart (or other stores/malls) for Black Friday.

How have you guys been celebrating Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for?​

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm thankful for my health, family, and that I lived long enough to experience KH3 in two months :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for each and every one of you.

TheMostRad

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

I'm working my usual night shift tonight, but I was still able to do dinner with both my wife's family and mine. I'm thankful for friends, my reduced-stress life I'm able to enjoy right now, and that KH3 has gone gold! Got some Black Friday deals online for God of War and Kingdom Come: Deliverance, so I'll be able to pretend I'll pad my time with those when, more than likely, I'll just keep replaying through the KH series.

sephydark

Awards
Spent Thanksgiving with my family; they always invite people they know who don't have anyone else to spend Thanksgiving with so we actually had quite a crowd. Really happy to get to see them again.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Happy Thanksgiving! Don't forget Black Friday was the day we got trolled by Amazon lol

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
haha nice topic , it is very important that people like you are.

This is a wholesome bot, and I support its message of love.
Happy Marchgiving Day, everyone. Remember. It is important that people like you are.
Never forget that.

Back