• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thank you for everything, members of KHInsider.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

We were PMing for a bit because we both have Cystic Fibrosis, It was good to talk to you about it as many people don't know what it is and you were there for me buddy thanks BA! keep well, we'll be in touch.

BYE BLOOD ALCHEMIST

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
One of the few remaining members I'd totally go gay for ;D XD

I'll be seeing ya Curt, on msn most likely, don't go dying on us or nothin' or I'll kick your ass. @_@

Oh, and not like it matters but....

OOOH, DAAAAG, YOU SEE DAT!? WHO MADE THE TOP OH TEH LIST FOO!? WHAT!? XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
BA, no! T_T

I remember when you were BlondHairedKidX and you were my footstool and got me soda, and then you became awesome, and now you're leaving D:

Bah, well, come back sometime and we'll have sexy parties <_<

GeneralChaos

...the hell am I doing on that list? Well, whatever. That's not important at the moment. As long as you bring yourself back here so I can knock some sense into you, (or convince you to stay. Whichever you prefer, really) I'll be happy.

Arzur

hmmn...I didn't know ya, but in my experiance, most rpers are ok sooo....cya!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't believe this is happening! So many people that I like have decided to LEAVE the forums. Why didn't you tell me you were leaving last night?

Blood Alchemist, you really helped me through some stuff, which you know I really appreciated. I really hope you'll come back. You'll be missed so much. :(

Legend.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
BA, my love <3 Good-bye

-thwacks- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVIN' MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T'' You have betteh play monopoly with meh still.

-sniffles- You will be missed.

Bear

Ouranophobic
lol, well this is sort of humorous. I was going to leave because I had to catch up, in school. Alot. The school screwed me left and right, so it messed up my grade. But, I got kicked out because I missed three days, including this one. So I'll be staying. Sorry for your troubles everyone, false alarm. <3 Uhh.. You guys said some really nice things? lol... Thank you. THIS THREAD SHALL BE CLOSED IN TWO HOURS! You can all comment for absolutely no reason. Because I know you want to. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back