• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thank you for everything, members of KHInsider.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
I've realized it's time to leave the forum. There is no longer a reason for me to stay. But, I do appreciate everything everyone has done for me. Alot of you have helped me grow as a person, and a Role-Player. Thank you. I will never forget the time I've spent here. Good and bad. I want to give out a special thanks to the following people, for making my year at KHInsider the best ever.

The following people, have helped me alot. Thanks.

Breaking Point.

Hokage.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Zetsumi.

Morpheaus.

*Preistess Kagome*

LuvKyou

silh0uette

General Chaos

Enchanted Rose

Crimson Butterfly

Master T

with_you_always

Keyblade Shards

.:KL:.

kingdomwolfblade

cam ron77

Phoenix

Kira Haro

Banishing Blade

MegaFlare

_Riku_

Kazeth

Milkman

T/2igger}{appy ( lol I don't know what symbols you have in there. )

Blackest Night

The Midnighter

Manchester Black

TheMuffinMan

Percymort

Setharoth

Thelonpickle

machinarygun

ansemjafar

and the list goes on...

Sorry to the creaters of RP's that I have recently joined. I cannot continue with the story. Forgive me.

I don't have enough time anymore. I need to catch up alot in school, and I have some things to deal with in my life. So if everything goes away, there's a possibility I could return. If KHI is still around. If you wish to contact me, you may do so on MSN - dark_solemn_angel@hotmail.com or contact me on AIM : klarityy.
Good bye, KHI.​

- The Blood Alchemist.​

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
See ya...don't know you...but you're an Rper and if you're an Rper then you're good in my book....So yeah, it's sad to see you go cause another newb will try to take your place and...fail...so yeah...come back again...soon...

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
No way...is it a fad or something? I mean, everyone is leaving. Well, its been fun, and I've had a blast in the rps we where in together. Ill miss you bro.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I haven't known you on the forum for long. I think you corrected one of my statements, and that was about it. You bring some humor to the chat. It's been nice having you here. I'm sure we'll all miss you.

I

inhiding

Adieu, good sire. I'm sure you'll be missed by many, including myself.

Last edited:
F

FinalStrike

Later man, it was fun having ya around. I'll still talk to ya on MSN though, naturally. Now CELEBRATE! If you're gonna leave, might as well leave with a partah'! *chugs down a bunch of Coors bottles*

Mr.

Setharoth said:
I really hate you Mr. ... well good bye Blood alchemist... I will always remeber that HUGE sope opera that you and *DS* had... lol... oh well... come back one day... maybe you might stick with it for a little bit longer....

Wow.
Unfortunately, your style of ...s and no captial letters makes my eyes BLEED. .__.

Now we ignore each other.

T

The Marauder

Alright, no flaming in here. Mr. you have no right to speak about ANYONE's typing, Mr. I-press-enter-after-every-sentence. Haha, funny and unententional pun. Anyways...

See you around, BA. I've seen some of your RPs - quality stuff. You will be missed... until you return. ;)

VirusCoreHacker

Nuu Dont Leave!..i wil be the last one left .-. dont leave me here all alone....atleast send me an email

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
*bows down to The Marauder* thank you... finally someone else who thinks that style of typing is annoying... well Blood Alchemist if you come back pm me ok...

and Mr. ... the (....)= a suden stop in speak or a pause... I like to do that because sometimes i don't feel like finishing my sentences when there are people around me who don't deserve to even read the first two dots (meaning this ..)

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Awww, Ba you were one of my first friends ever on KHI. I remember I met you when you were still 'BlondeHairedKidX"... Anyways, I know we've been through a lot. Forum marriage at one point. xD

Anyways, it's been great and I'll miss you.
<3

Oh and Mr. Gay Man says goodbye in some queer way.

: D

haha, hope you come back sometime. It's been great. <3

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I don't really know you, but I've seen some of your roleplays. I hope you return, but if not good luck with anything your doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back