• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS2010 Trailer, new tweets and pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
TWITPICS
http://twitpic.com/2q8q8e
http://twitpic.com/2q5zr5
http://twitpic.com/2q5vqc
http://twitpic.com/2otrg3

TWEETS
Distribution of tickets for day 2 of TGS Re:Coded is over for today. Very sorry, as always. There will be two demo stands on display at the event at Ikspiari on the 20/sep, over sat, sun and the public holiday. We're waiting to see you there. #KH #SQEXTGS
KH:ReCoded in Ikspiari' exhibit is open from today. There are already 200-300 guests at the location. The unveiling will be at 11:30......Please drop by if you are in the area. #KH
It was announced on the official website, but during the Ikspiari event that begins today and lasts Sat, Sun and the public holiday....there will be two booths to play a demo of Re:Coded, and at the Disney Store you have the chance to obtain original print stickers. #KH
Also, during the event, before the screenings of Toy Story 3 at the Ikspiari cinema, a 30second ad for KHRe:Coded will be televised......Those who choose to watch the movie, please look out for it. #KH
These are the original print stickers in the Ikspiari Disney store. ????????????????????... on Twitpic #KH
The event will begin soon. The huge art piece is still under a veil. ????????????????????... on Twitpic #KH
The unveiling at Ikspiari went off without a hitch. Miss Yuko Ogura (idol) and Amerikazarigani (comedians) made an appearance, and also.... thanks to all the fans who came, it was a huge success. Thank you very much! #KH
The huge art piece will be there until the 30th Sep, so please by all means come and see. #KH
We're very sorry that the waiting time at the Re:Coded demo booth at Ikspiari has become so long.
The trailer shown at TGS has been uploaded to the official Re:Coded website in accordance with today's event. Please go check it out! #KH
YOU CAN VIEW THE TRAILER HERE: KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded | SQUARE ENIX
This is late, but it's a photo of the huge art piece. It's hard to get a feel for the size of it from the photo, but we're uploading it......for the benefit of those who couldn't make it to the location. ????????????????????... on Twitpic #KH
I left one step ahead of the others. Listening from the shadows at the location, I was moved by everyone's cheers and applause.......Thank you so very much for taking the trouble to come. For KH, events like this are rare, so even just the atmosphere was a source of......pleasure for me. Also, I thank the PR staff who are still at the location for their hard work. Please keep it up a little longer. @Nomura

EDIT
Btw, we received a signature from (comedy duo) Amerikazarigani, and they'd drawn a Heartless, which surprised us at how good it was...There was a picture labelled 'Axel', where the face was a perfect Mr Hirai.
We kept missing the hash tag today (we gave up in the end), and we're very sorry. It's prob because we're doing it from our cell phones. #KH

CREDITS FOR THE TWITTER TRANSLATION : HEARTSTATION (_KH_ENGLISH) on Twitter

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
'original print stickers' was meant to be 'original sticker printing machine' XD; *fails at translating*

It's like a machine where you go inside and pose and you select scenes, then it takes pictures of you and puts you in those scenes. And then you go in another part of the booth and get to draw things on the pictures with a touch screen thing. Then they are printed out as stickers.

They're called purikura in Japanese, idk what they are called in English, if we even have a word. I thought they were an exclusively asian thing, but I found some in Brisbane too. So maybe they'd be in the states somewhere too...?

http://twitter.com/_KH_ENGLISH

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
THE NAMINE SCENE AT THE BEGINNING.
<3 <3 :3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Why is it that Data Sora fights better than the real Sora. Lol. Jk. The gameplay looks very amazing and I'm glad they made the camera a bit closer.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I saw Yen Sid in the trailer and I know he was not in the original Coded so I think that scene with Yen Sid may be from the secret ending.

kostas

Awards
are there fights like final fantasy? that you have to wait to attack then the boss attack and then your turn again?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
are there fights like final fantasy? that you have to wait to attack then the boss attack and then your turn again?

Yeah, Olympus has some turned based battles.

Xenin

Banned
This game looks like a crap fest of minnie games! But i'm tottaly in love with it. Plus Sora looks like a badd A in this one...

kingseyi

looking to be the best in the series, or at least, a very tough competitor to bbs

DeathByKeyblade

just bought bbs. this looks like it will at least be on par if not better. the variety is so awesome! glad to see hollow bastion back as well as some heartless that hae been gone for a while.

Flickr

hmm...I think in terms of story i'm really not to excited about the game. However I'd like to see what's it's like on the DS. ..hell i'm buyin it.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This game looks incredible. like is that really for the DS? wow.
And does anyone else think this game makes Sora like extremely more powerfull lookin? like as in a total boss with some of those moves.
kinda like in BbS.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Wow, I am so excited for this. I just got finished with BBS (w/ Secret Ending), and this trailer just keeps me in a great mood. I'm loving old school munny, HP balls, and Hollow Bastion; Hollow Bastion especially! I'm getting a KH1 vibe that makes me feel like I'm finally home after all these years. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back