• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS2010 BbSFM High-Quality Trailer - Armored Boss & Monstro Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mookystank

Re: NEW BBS Jap DLC trailer! showing new secret boss (not mysterious figure) & Monstro fight!!!

Maybe you should check, I don't know, the main page of the website. You didn't even have to use the search bar, news about BBSFM is all over the place. Btw, it isn't DLC, it's a separately released game.

Soxas

Re: NEW BBS Jap DLC trailer! showing new secret boss (not mysterious figure) & Monstro fight!!!

yeah this vid has been all over the place man,but it is a better quality.

Darkrider S

Oh, the TGS Trailer.. that came about 2 months ago but this is a Better Quality than Most YouTube ones (Y)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Wow, I didn't know you could get such a verbose and incorrectly named title.

Time to go fix that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Maybe you should check, I don't know, the main page of the website. You didn't even have to use the search bar, news about BBSFM is all over the place. Btw, it isn't DLC, it's a separately released game.

I think they meant the trailer is DLC just like the E3 trailer was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back