• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey everyone I would like some opinions on what info you think SE will release about Kingdom Hearts at TGS? It would be cool if they made another video and it explained some stuff that we have no clue about. Well I'm really excited to here you guys opinions!!!!!!!!!!!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They are probably going to show a trailer, at the very least. I also think they might give the UEM's name there, but I dunno.

Nomura will probably divulge at least a few plot details, as well as the console it's being developed for...can't think of much else

Desert_Punk

I would loooooove to see a DS KH game, making full use of both screens. (and not some stupid, equpment or map thing on the touch screen)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah well they'll probably have a surprise trailer and more info on BBS as well as the UEM and DS.And cuz it's not on the list doesn't mean it's not gonna be there. And I also hope for the psp Terraisawesome.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...I have to say I'm rather surprised nobody has yet mentioned the impossibility of KH2FM USA/PAL release(s) being announced at TGS. That's very, very good.

...I'm hoping for the DS, personally. The PSP's fine, but...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
...I have to say I'm rather surprised nobody has yet mentioned the impossibility of KH2FM USA/PAL release(s) being announced at TGS. That's very, very good.

...I'm hoping for the DS, personally. The PSP's fine, but...

But nothing! If it is on the DS then they'll most llikely have sprites.-_- And I wants the good FMVs at the beggining and end. :)

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
lol Hades if you compare this forum to others it is totally different. Everyone believes it will come out on other forums but on this one people now have figured it out that its not coming. I just got done getting this one forum to believe me the thread got posted in 59 times today and it will probably keep going but finally some one backed me and believed me.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
lol Hades if you compare this forum to others it is totally different. Everyone believes it will come out on other forums but on this one people now have figured it out that its not coming. I just got done getting this one forum to believe me the thread got posted in 59 times today and it will probably keep going but finally some one backed me and believed me.

I'm glad. The message has clearly gotten across then.

...I still support the DS over PSP, <.<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back