• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I forgot about Treasure Planet for a moment there D: That and Atlantis would just be grand <3 I do like how Cloches looks though. I'm just worried it won't be open enough/expansive :c I mean, I ASSUME there are more rooms in the cathedral, but if not...

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, Princess and the Frog (Just for the Witch Doctor), and the Black Cauldron.

Then I'm happy and content.

XD

I'd be happy with this too....not so sure on Princess and the Frog though.....the land may feel too similar to Pocahontas, just maybe.
The one world that's missing from this, would have to be Toy Story.

I would kill for a Toy Story world.

TP, A, HoND, P, PatF, BC, and TS.

That would be a substantial amount of new worlds. I'd love for this, it's a great lineup IMO.

LoL, Les Cité des Cloches being the only Disney world.....still be worth it.
It'd make the world story longer.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In a perfect world, the game would have all the new worlds listed above. We can always hope though!

actually i'd hate that world. i like the thrill of waiting for new articles and guessing what the worlds will be. all of the imagination is taken away when you already know what all of the game's locations will be.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I recently watched it, and I'm impressed by what I've been seeing. :) *needs to keep up with KH updates*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back