• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

The thing at the end of the trailer.

We don't know. All we know is that it takes place when Organization XIII didn't yet exist.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We don't know. All we know is that it takes place when Organization XIII didn't yet exist.
Okay, this is it.
The opening of this title will be in Xehanort’s point of view.

What I'm wondering if this can be taken literal and the opening scene of this game is from his point of view, like "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and "Deathly Hallows" opened from Voldemort's point of view.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Okay, this is it.[/FONT][/COLOR]
What I'm wondering if this can be taken literal and the opening scene of this game is from his point of view, like "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and "Deathly Hallows" opened from Voldemort's point of view.

Oh. Sorry, I didn't hear about that. Wonder how it's gonna play out. Do you think it's gonna be like in Birth by Sleep with it displaying Master Xehanort, or in a first person view for Xehanort? I assume the ladder from what the trailer showed us.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

You rock Lupa! This should be updated for the News page!

Lupa? :/

It is from his PoV. You can see that it is from the trailer. It's all First Person at the end.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It is from his PoV. You can see that it is from the trailer. It's all First Person at the end.
Yeah, I got THAT, but what I'm wondering if that scene or another Xehanort scene, will open the game and we can take that quote literally or not.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Yeah, I got THAT, but what I'm wondering if that scene or another Xehanort scene, will open the game and we can take that quote literally or not.

Oh.
Could be that scene, or could be another scene. Probably that scene.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Lupa? :/

That's what I assumed. But I wasn't sure because of Master Xehanort having Birth by Sleep begin from his perspective.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That's what I assumed. But I wasn't sure because of Master Xehanort having Birth by Sleep begin from his perspective.
Having him open the game again is interesting, because it re-establishes that he is a strong force to try and take down, as well as showing off some past stuff that could not have made it into the games anymore.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Wasn't it from the gardener's? :3

Recon

Art of War
Awards

hehe sorry, more clumsy typing...

I like Riku's Holy Rope concept, but it hard to tell what Sora's Slingshot is.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

hehe sorry, more clumsy typing...

I like Riku's Holy Rope concept, but it hard to what Sora's Slingshot is.
You sling your Dream Eater companion and it destroys any Dream Eater it hits?

So hard not to write "Death Eater".

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Seemingly it's just like a bomb of sorts, yeah. I much prefer the Holy Rope idea, though. It seems much more convenient and powerful.

Dclone

The end of the trailer is interesting. Even & Ienzo are just lying there w/what looks like darkness coming from their bodies...seems like Braig is unconcerned w/that. Hmmm. And where are Dilan & Aeleus in all of this? More hmmmm. The most interesting part is that it looks like Xehanort goes at Braig to unlock his heart...perhaps he remembers everything at some point....or he never forgot anything at all.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I don't think he is. Sephiroth is canon, but not the battles, and he is battled outside of the Mirage Arena.

The Sephiroth battle in KH2 is definately canon. As for the Sephiroth battle in KH1, well that can go either way. You can consider it canon or not consider it canon and I don't think it affects much either way.

As for the Vanitas' Remnant secret boss in the Keyblade Graveyard. I think it's canon but I think after you beat him then he's probably destroyed because after you fight him he seems to fade away. So while he may be canon I don't think he'll play any further role in the story at all.

But Mysterious Figure is definately canon.
--------------------------------------------------------------

This makes me wonder something. Cloud and Sephiroth dissapeared during the battle in KH2, what if they went to the Realm of Sleep?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
KH3D TGS Trailer now with English Subs!

[video=youtube;t7MlY7syKfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7MlY7syKfg[/video]

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: KH3D TGS Trailer now with English Subs!

I love you for this.
Subtitles are a bit hard to read though

Last edited:

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com

Not to advertise or anything, but yeah, they are a bit hard to read. Closed captions are much better, they allow people to enable and disable the subs, and alter the size/color/font to their liking. Here:

[video=youtube;RhvNgouXG4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhvNgouXG4k&cc_load_policy=1[/video]
Click "CC" to turn subs on

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Alright, many thanks bro.

MisuzuKamio

*small personal annoyance*

Just a small thing, but, with Sora's first line: "誰にもまけない” I would personally translate it as "I won't lose to anyone".

It's more in-character. = )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back