• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

I think you're basically witnessing what "went wrong" in Ansem/Xehanort's experiments.

Not trying to get too theoretical, but maybe the experiments performed on everybody cause Terra/Xehanort's memories to return?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

No Heart has been confirmed to be non-cannon, MF has confirmed to be cannon. Dunno about Eraqus' Sentiment, yet. Lol Monstro. I really wish that would have been on the NA Version. SE knew how much fans wanted to beat up that damn whale >=O

Oh, Okay lol. I must've missed that No Heart part somwhere...but I hope it is Monstro. Turns out Monstro is the key to sleep and you have to chase him down lmao

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Oh, Okay lol. I must've missed that No Heart part somwhere...but I hope it is Monstro. Turns out Monstro is the key to sleep and you have to chase him down lmao

And with Org!Moogle. They plotted everything together. Turns out this isn't actually the "Xehanort Saga" anymore.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Just pointing out...why can't it be No Heart who is significant? Or Eraqus' Sentiment? Or MONSTRO?!?!? (jkjkjk on Monstro). Terra was an exclusive to KH2FM, so I don't see why it can't be a boss who was exclusive to BbSFM.

Also on the Aeleus, Dilan thing, I'm assuming they were still doing their duty and protecting the castle when they were struck down.

No Heart and Armor of the Master were bosses in Mirage Arena. Mirage Arena is non canon. Hence the "Mirage" as in an illusion in the name. So the bosses there aren't canon. Same goes for Monstro since he appeared in Mirage Arena.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

No Heart and Armor of the Master were bosses in Mirage Arena. Mirage Arena is non canon. Hence the "Mirage" as in an illusion in the name. So the bosses there aren't canon. Same goes for Monstro since he appeared in Mirage Arena.

You only mean the level where you fight him, right?

Absolute

That's what I thought. And hope.

Yea, I thought they were just bonus bosses with no significance to story. Now, nomura could pull aspects of them to be used in story (if Xehanort goes armor again, maybe he uses some of No heart's moves). Or even maybe he COULD make something from that canon, but has no plans right now.

Since MF was faced outside of it, he's canon. however since VS was fought outside of it, is that canon?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Yea, I thought they were just bonus bosses with no significance to story. Now, nomura could pull aspects of them to be used in story (if Xehanort goes armor again, maybe he uses some of No heart's moves). Or even maybe he COULD make something from that canon, but has no plans right now.

Since MF was faced outside of it, he's canon. however since VS was fought outside of it, is that canon?

I think VLS is canon however both VLS and Terra both occupy the badlands. How come Sora and the gang never encountered him? Terra's LS must have done something

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I think VLS is canon however both VLS and Terra both occupy the badlands. How come Sora and the gang never encountered him? Terra's LS must have done something

I don't think he is. Sephiroth is canon, but not the battles, and he is battled outside of the Mirage Arena.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I haven't seen it posted yet, so I will. This is the subbed version:

[video=youtube;-WXKRhGbtqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXKRhGbtqo[/video]

(hint: turn on CC)

Recon

Art of War
Awards

You rock Luap! This should be updated for the News page!

edit: wait, where are the sub titles?

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So, did I read right that these Xehanort vision things are the start of the game, like the "Roxas on the Dark Beach" thing?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

So, did I read right that these Xehanort vision things are the start of the game, like the "Roxas on the Dark Beach" thing?

What "Xehanort vision things"? I don't know what you are talking about.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The thing at the end of the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back