• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

with all this information, i forgot everything was going to be in 3d XD

theres just one thing im concerneed about in that last scene:
if xehanort had done whatever he did to even and ienzo, why did he have to summon his keyblade, shouldn't he have already had it out?

Ulicies

Terra's keyblade is inaccessible in either way as it is claimed by the Lingering Sentiment.
So, maybe Mickey and the rest will start searching for Lingering Sentiment? To get back Terra's keyblade?

Also, what if Nomura makes Sora too confident and then completely crushes him, ALL in order to turn him into FREAKIN' CLOUD FOR KH3 OH MY GAWD.

Ulicies

Looking at the trailer again, seems as though Braig is on the computer before turning to Xehanort. Since Ienzo and Even are fading away on the ground, you would assume they were struck down before this and braig would turn around to the sounds of a struggle. And braig seems to only be shocked AFTER Xehanort summons the keyblade but kind of blows off the two bodies on the ground before that. makes me wonder if braig intended for those two to be attacked, but not himself.
But I thought at the end Braig says "What have you done?" to Xehanort. *goes back to watch trailer*

Amazing

The epicness of this trailer made my brains explooooooooooooode O.O

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I'm expecting an English trailer at least between next week and a month from now. So, September 27-October 20th. That's my guess.

That sounds really optimistic bruh. You sure about that?

And looking at AX going crazy with his Keyblade to force others into Nobodies makes me sad; I think we can make a decent conclusion as to the fate of Lea and Isa when they finally succeed and sneak into the lab =(

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards

That sounds really optimistic bruh. You sure about that?

:p My thoughts by verbatim, although I am opt to state "unrealistic" as opposed to "optimistic." There more or less will not be an American trailer for this game no earlier than June 2012 (I.E E3 2012) I implore it would release earlier, however. Unlike Birth By Sleep...I do not feel like waiting for 8 months and avoiding this forum and anything to do with the words "Kingdom" and "Hearts" like AIDS to avoid spoilers.

HOPEFULLY we get a trailer in December or January. That would be perfect :D

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Chaser said:
I'm expecting an English trailer at least between next week and a month from now. So, September 27-October 20th. That's my guess.

I EXTREMELY disagree with that. I don't think KH3D would come to America until summer 2012 at the soonest so a trailer would probably only come at December to January at the soonest.

One thing I just realized when looking at the trailer... the waterfall in Destiny Islands doesn't move at all. Heck, none of the water does! Does this mean time was frozen while Sora and Riku were still there? Who knows...

Roxas and Xion

Guys, didn't nomura said that KH3D would focus on the hidden data and MoM would be just a small part?
Then, this stuff about keyhole and keyblade of realm sleeping would be, I guess, as small as MoM and most of the game would be exploring whatever reality to find, to understand the data.
What you guys think?

siddharm

Wait so if sora is falling into another world, and that is in the "realm of sleep" then the game could be a inception kind of situation where you can go in and out of "sleep" at any time or if you complete a world. Just guessing.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

Idk there could have been some development with AX even and ienzo, we dont really know, or they could have been doing experiments on him to get his memory back

Absolute

Plot twist: it will be revealed that it was Eraqus in control all that time.

StVen

do you guys think they'll show the extended version of the trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back