• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

i just noticed mickey wanst in this trailer

If you look closely at the beginning, Mickey is there. He's just sort of blocked from sight by Riku and the table. Hope that helps:)

And about Xehanort turning the apprentices into Nobodies: I'm not that surprised anymore. After all, Axel and Larxene did comment (in CoM) that Xehanort and Sora are the only two, in history, to willing have become a Heartless.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

Tough question, maybe they'll run into them.

But, why would Braig willingly have Xehanort extract his heart and turn him into a Heartless?

JULIO VP

But, why would Braig willingly have Xehanort extract his heart and turn him into a Heartless?
It probably wasn't willingly. The one who probably had control might have bin Terra. I mean the first thing Braig did when the keyblade was summoned was as if Xheanort had his memories back.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Because he and Xehanort have been plotting since possibly before Birth by Sleep, they had something planned, and even if Braig didn't know it, he was still trusting in Xehanort.

TVA1994

Wow! So we can now almost officially say that the xehanort braig thing was in the past i think. I think this was the moments of the pre organization people beginning to change and Braig I think Braig is a special nobody to because xehanort used the keyblade at that very moment to his heart. I could be wrong about it all but im thinking Braig/Xigbar is a special nobody!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Wow! So we can now almost officially say that the xehanort braig thing was in the past i think. I think this was the moments of the pre organization people beginning to change and Braig I think Braig is a special nobody to because xehanort used the keyblade at that very moment to his heart. I could be wrong about it all but im thinking Braig/Xigbar is a special nobody!

Not really. Only Namine, Roxas and, to a extent, Axel.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

why doesnt mickey go find aqua instead since he know she's out there instead, i find it hard to believe no one can ope a dorr to the dark realm

You have to remember that Aqua roamed the Dark Realm for about 11 years before she even met Ansem the Wise there. It could take Mickey that long or longer if he doesn't know her exact location to find her.

Revolution said:
So I'd imagine Mickey on the journey to find Terra until they learn that he is in Xehanort.
Yup, just because we know that's where he is doesn't mean they know too. No one knows besides Aqua and Braig that Terra became Xehanort.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

No, Nomura onfiremed Xemnas was also a special Nobody.

And I Wouldn't call Namine a Nobody.

Several times, she was called one. That makes her a Nobody. Unless the Kingdom Hearts characters are all lying.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Several times, she was called one. That makes her a Nobody. Unless the Kingdom Hearts characters are all lying.

Even Ansem admitted that he doesn't really know what she is.

noheartx

Nice to finally see it in HQ. But yea, the thing at the end is fucking confusing. I mean, it's MX's keyblade that pops up, so like it would be him in control right? I don't think Terra could summon his keyblade could he? But that makes me think of Sora and Ventus, so i dont fucking know. I'm gonna say it was probably Terra in control going balistic. That's all i got

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Naminé was only called a nobody because no one found a suitable description for her existence.
No one really knows what type of existence she exactly is.

The only real special cases known so far which fall in the category of "nobody" are Xemnas and Roxas.

Axel is debatable, but may be more special than the rest of Org XIII, yet still less special than Xemnas and Roxas.

@noheartx:

Terra's keyblade is inaccessible in either way as it is claimed by the Lingering Sentiment.

Regardless if MX is in control or Terra or even Apprentice Xehanort just gaining memories of a keyblade and then using it, MX's keyblade is the only one available.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Nice to finally see it in HQ. But yea, the thing at the end is fucking confusing. I mean, it's MX's keyblade that pops up, so like it would be him in control right? I don't think Terra could summon his keyblade could he? But that makes me think of Sora and Ventus, so i dont fucking know. I'm gonna say it was probably Terra in control going balistic. That's all i got

Could it have to do with the fact of him previously being part of Xehanort? I'm a horrible theorist.

SoraKing3

Banned

Seeing this trailer just disproved over half of the theory that I worked so hard on....oh well. If this is the scene where all the apprentices fell to darkness, I can see that it wasn't willingly. Wow, Kingdom Hearts trailers always shock me.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Traverse Town looks friggin' boss.

Absolute

Looking at the trailer again, seems as though Braig is on the computer before turning to Xehanort. Since Ienzo and Even are fading away on the ground, you would assume they were struck down before this and braig would turn around to the sounds of a struggle. And braig seems to only be shocked AFTER Xehanort summons the keyblade but kind of blows off the two bodies on the ground before that. makes me wonder if braig intended for those two to be attacked, but not himself.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I think it's safe to say he did not expect getting stabbed in the heart with a keyblade.

Blobbit

Awards

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but does anyone else think that that falling thing is going to be the new Gummi Ship travel? Like once you complete a world, you fall deeper into the realm of sleep (via that falling thing shown near the beginning of the video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back