• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

And here I was, sayin' 'this game is gonna so lame eff it.'

It's gonna have NEKU--EFFING--SAKURABE.

Only reason I'm gettin' the game, the rest honestly doesn't interest me.

Well maybe the snazzy new looks, and that last scene and all...but mostly Neku.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

Anybody remember the discussions some of us had about why Saix and Xigbar had pointed ears? Maybe this is why. Are they the only two to be turned by Xehanort's keyblade or him personally? Someone talked about his keyblade conveying his darkness into others, is that the reason for the ear thing?

Doesn't Xaldin have pointy ears too?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

i just noticed mickey wanst in this trailer

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

Yen Sid might have sent him off to search for Terra while Sora and Riku take the exam?

But, that's going to be impossible since Terra is in Xehanort. I have a feeling that whatever journey Sora and Riku take it's going to lead Mickey, Yen Sid, Goofy and everyone else looking for Terra to the realization that the Xehanort that Riku and Sora are about to fight is partly Terra.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Doesn't Xaldin have pointy ears too?

His are just stylistic. Compared to Xehanort's which are pointed upwards like Spock's, his just reflects the character artwork:

xaldin.jpg

i just noticed mickey wanst in this trailer

He was there in the beginning with Donald and Goofy.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

But, that's going to be impossible since Terra is in Xehanort. I have a feeling that whatever journey Sora and Riku take it's going to lead Mickey, Yen Sid, Goofy and everyone else looking for Terra to the realization that the Xehanort that Riku and Sora are about to fight is partly Terra.

why doesnt mickey go find aqua instead since he know she's out there instead, i find it hard to believe no one can ope a dorr to the dark realm

Revolution

I understand that, but up until then Yen Sid still wants to know where Terra is. Mickey and Yen Sid know where Aqua and Ven are and by the ReCoded trailer, they still want to find Terra.

So I'd imagine Mickey on the journey to find Terra until they learn that he is in Xehanort.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

why doesnt mickey go find aqua instead since he know she's out there instead, i find it hard to believe no one can ope a dorr to the dark realm
Sending him into the Realm of Darkness on a wild goose chase? Not a good idea.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

And here I was, sayin' 'this game is gonna so lame eff it.'

It's gonna have NEKU--EFFING--SAKURABE.

Only reason I'm gettin' the game, the rest honestly doesn't interest me.

Well maybe the snazzy new looks, and that last scene and all...but mostly Neku.
General attitude I've seen from a few people looks like KH is getting some new fans :3.

BBSFTW

General attitude I've seen from a few people looks like KH is getting some new fans :3.

makes me think that is one of the reason square added Neku to get new people to come into the series

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

makes me think that is one of the reason square added Neku to get new people to come into the series

The only downside is that people who haven't played TWEWY have started whining about Nomura adding another lookalike to the series.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

306298_2233129039845_1596489364_2200091_353719115_n.jpg

Looks like traveling to different worlds will be rather fun. :3 I wonder what we'll have to do. I wonder if rather than a world map we'll have these swirls to choose from~
Don't know if it's been said, but that's Notre Dame. See the River?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

The only downside is that people who haven't played TWEWY have started whining about Nomura adding another lookalike to the series.
Really? I haven't see that yet.

BBSFTW

i myself never played TWEWY but i know neku isnt another sora look alike but for those that didnt read up on TWEWY would most likely think that

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Without Keyblade Armor, darkness will eventually consume you. And Aqua could be anywhere in the Dark Realm, by the time you got out, you'd be evil.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Without Keyblade Armor, darkness will eventually consume you. And Aqua could be anywhere in the Dark Realm, by the time you got out, you'd be evil.
Still, that BBSV.2 showed Mickey there without armour.And at the end of KH 1 he doesn't have armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back