• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

riku can use fire command style too thats awesome

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Y'know, Vexen and Zexion were part of the Castle Oblivion team (which wanted to take control from Xemnas if I'm correct)... This might be because they know that the cause of them turning into Nobodies is Xemnas (Xehanort at that time)... Kind of makes them less evil in a way ;o

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Y'know, Even and Zexion were part of the Castle Oblivion team (which wanted to take control from Xemnas if I'm correct)... This might be because they know that the cause of them turning into Nobodies is Xemnas (Xehanort at that time)... Kind of makes them less evil in a way ;o

No, it was just Marluxia and Larxene. Axel was playing along because he had his own agenda, and the rest of the CO team was loyal.

Pratiko

Awards

I still can't believe the pet's part.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

No, it was just Marluxia and Larxene. Axel was playing along because he had his own agenda, and the rest of the CO team was loyal.

Oh ok, yeah, COM is a long time ago, some things I just don't remember anymore xD

Still, it's quite shocking that Xehanort seems to be the one who did experiments on them, always thought Xehanort was just going along with the others when doing experiments, now with this trailer it just seems Even and Ienzo (and Braig if he's being attacked) were at the wrong place at the wrong time

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I think Sora is just still pumped after he defeated Xemnas and the Org. He has bragging rights technically.

This game might be a humbling experience for Sora.
I think the two lines from Sora and Riku perfectly contrast each other Sora has always been a bundle of confidence and sometimes that goes to his head *oh look a character flaw lol* and Riku's dialogue indicates he still hasn't forgiven himself for falling into darkness, even questioning if he has any right to wield the Keyblade let alone take the MoM.

I agree with you I defiantly think this will be a humbling experience for Sora and the perfect pick-me-up Riku needs to finally forgive himself and put the bad experience of KH1 behind him.

(Ugh I just realized the trailer is out and we have a release date my quota for leaving the KH section has been reached :'( )

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Oh ok, yeah, COM is a long time ago, some things I just don't remember anymore xD

Still, it's quite shocking that Xehanort seems to be the one who did experiments on them, always thought Xehanort was just going along with the others when doing experiments, now with this trailer it just seems Even and Ienzo (and Braig if he's being attacked) were at the wrong place at the wrong time

Xehanort lost his memories, and Ansem the Wise experimented on him, it brought his darkness out, and he and the other aprentices overthrew him. I now see that the experiments also brought out his memories.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

This game gets more and more promising each day...and more and more mysterious:

If that scene was of Apprentice Xehanort converting the apprentices to nobodies why wouldn't they remember their assailant? Unless he ambushed them and Braig comes in to find what Xehanort's done and he keeps his mouth shut once he becomes Xigbar... But that still wouldn't explain why its been said they lost their hearts when they experimented with the darkness... Unless when they mean "experiment with" they meant "experiment on" Xehanort and he went bonkers when he regained some sort of memory or control... So many possibilities.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

This game gets more and more promising each day...and more and more mysterious:

If that scene was of Apprentice Xehanort converting the apprentices to nobodies why wouldn't they remember their assailant? Unless he ambushed them and Braig comes in to find what Xehanort's done and he keeps his mouth shut once he becomes Xigbar... But that still wouldn't explain why its been said they lost their hearts when they experimented with the darkness... Unless when they mean "experiment with" they meant "experiment on" Xehanort and he went bonkers when he regained some sort of memory or control... So many possibilities.

They were seemingly knocked unconscious. I don't think they would've remembered that. And Braig is pretty loyal so I don't think he was a problem.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al

Anybody remember the discussions some of us had about why Saix and Xigbar had pointed ears? Maybe this is why. Are they the only two to be turned by Xehanort's keyblade or him personally? Someone talked about his keyblade conveying his darkness into others, is that the reason for the ear thing?

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

Unless he ambushed them and Braig comes in to find what Xehanort's done and he keeps his mouth shut once he becomes Xigbar...

Nomura did note that Xigbar did seem to have some "dirt" on Xemnas, which allowed for the freedom he dislplayed compared to the other org members. At first it seemed like he meant his past with Xehanort as Braig (BBS) but now I'm thinking it has to do with him knowing what really happened to the rest of the apprentices

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

gK6gv.jpg

Braig is smiling as he gets stabbed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Either Braig's expression didn't have time to change from his annoying smile to shocked OR he most definitely knew what Xehanort was about to do.

Revolution

I want to know what the countdown on Neku's hand means. Til he's reborn? Til he dies?

If Xehanort did ambush the others, could it have been that Braig was in on it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I want to know what the countdown on Neku's hand means. Til he's reborn? Til he dies?

It's a countdown for the Game. In TWEWY, the Reaper's Game requires that you complete missions daily in order to survive, some of which have time limits.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Anybody remember the discussions some of us had about why Saix and Xigbar had pointed ears? Maybe this is why. Are they the only two to be turned by Xehanort's keyblade or him personally? Someone talked about his keyblade conveying his darkness into others, is that the reason for the ear thing?

Braig had pointy ears (and yellow eyes) before the end of BBS when he fought Aqua. These things only indicate that that person has accepted their heart into darkness and survived (Although Riku doesn't have them which confuses the living hell out of me).
Please correct me on that if I'm dead wrong by the way. I'm fairly sure that's the reason why, but I know when you first see Braig he has normal colored eyes and near the end of BBS he has yellow eyes and pointed ears.

I have a new theory to the end of the video. You know when Master Xehanort and Terra were talking in Blank Points and Master Xehanort said something along the lines as "There are many roads that I can take." basically saying there are a lot of different ways I can return to normal. Well, maybe when they were experimenting on Xehanort the Apprentice they triggered MX to temporarily take control and turn them all into heartless/nobodies. If Terra was the one to take control and he just went into a rage he probably wouldn't aim specifically for everyone's hearts when attacking them.

Now the reason for MX turning everyone into Nobodies on purpose when he took temporary control of Xehanort the Apprentice's body may have been because he saw that in his current state he wouldn't get back to normal very soon and turning himself into his Heartless and Nobody would mean that eventually a person wielding a Keyblade would have to defeat him. Maybe he KNEW that he would lose the battle and did all of this on purpose just so a keyblade wielding warrior would stop him and turn him back to his original self.

He probably saw some of Terra's memories and saw him perform the keyblade ritual on Riku thus knowing that someone else could come to stop them using the keyblade.

Maybe he turned the first 6 into Nobodies because he knew that he would need help to create a force that would be more noticable. He needed to get a keyblade wielder's attention and he needed some lackys to help make that attention thus creating Organization XIII.

tl;dr: Master Xehanort planned to be beaten to regain his body.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Either Braig's expression didn't have time to change from his annoying smile to shocked OR he most definitely knew what Xehanort was about to do.

Or he could've been just as surprised from the turn of events as well, but knowing him he smiled anyway xD good old Braig :3

But on a serious note I wonder what's going through Apprentice Xehanort's head...Is it just MX walking around and thinking in there? Is he switching with Terra in a sort Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde sorta thing? Or is he his 'own' person entirely who's going through an identity crisis with all these voices (Terra and MX) in his head? I wanna know...

KeybladeCounsel

Braig had pointy ears (and yellow eyes) before the end of BBS when he fought Aqua. These things only indicate that that person has accepted their heart into darkness and survived (Although Riku doesn't have them which confuses the living hell out of me).
Please correct me on that if I'm dead wrong by the way. I'm fairly sure that's the reason why, but I know when you first see Braig he has normal colored eyes and near the end of BBS he has yellow eyes and pointed ears.

You are wrong sir. The pointy ear and yellow eyes represent a connection to Xehanort(Master Xehanort more respectively.) They don't represent darkness. As shown with Terra in Sleeping Beauty's world, a body overtaken by darkness only makes the eyes foggy like or they stay the same. Examples being Terra and Riku once again. Braig, SaiX, Vanitas, they all shared the pointy ear, yellow eye symbolism and they all held the closest relationship to a form of MX as well. Thus, in BBS's secret ending, "the seeds" MX planted being their change in some unknown conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back