• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey guys,

The Japanese KH3D site has finally release an official version of the trailer that we've previously seen. It is available in both Standard and High Quality, so go have a watch!

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] | SQUARE ENIX

HQ Download: http://wdl.square-enix.com/kingdom/3d/KH3D_TGS2011_high.mp4

SQ Download: http://wdl.square-enix.com/kingdom/3d/KH3D_TGS2011_low.mp4

Both above downloads courtesy of miladesn on twitter

English hard subs:
[video=youtube;t7MlY7syKfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7MlY7syKfg[/video]

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

OMG YES!!!!! TIME TO WATCH :3

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Eee, thank yew very much!! :D It's awesome to see it in HQ, especially to see Neku. nekuuuuuuu >w< and that ending with sora and neku is so bloody cute ;w;

Lancelot

Awards

So it looks like it's not MX who has MX's Keyblade at the end, but actually Apprentice Xehanort...

Also the Augmented Reality functions look adorable~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So, it is Braig?(Not yet finished the trailer)

At least that's confirmed.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Seems Gummi ship is replaced with a freefalling mini-game.

3D border was a nice touch.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Damn, just checked that site this morning. Trailer must have been posted just after. Man this looks good in HD

For those you aren't able to load the end of the trailer
bleig.png

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards

It's Braig, yes. He's wearing the Castle Guard outfit, and it's definitely post-BBS, because he has the eyepatch and scar. So perhaps this is a view of the experiment to release the hears, henceforth when the group become Nobodies? I'm basing that also on the fact that Xehanort is seen to lunge his Keyblade into Braig's chest region.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's Braig, yes. He's wearing the Castle Guard outfit, and it's definitely post-BBS, because he has the eyepatch and scar. So perhaps this is a view of the experiment to release the hears, henceforth when the group become Nobodies? I'm basing that also on the fact that Xehanort is seen to lunge his Keyblade into Braig's chest region.
Makes sense.

I do think that is Evan and Ienzo on the ground, and they unwillingly became Nobodies.

Zul

Awards

Trailer won't load for me, there is no play or pause button, there's only a rewind button. My loading is slow, the trailer stops, I can't get it to play again or anything. Is there some new version of flash you need?

Lancelot

Awards

It's definitely Ienzo and Even. I think that it's looking somewhat unwilling, as well. Just as a presumption, they're unconscious, so... Xehanort stabs both of them and releases their hearts, and poof. Nobody time.

Also Zulkir, that's the site itself. It sucks that there's so few menu options, I know. Here's a link to the HQ download though

http://wdl.square-enix.com/kingdom/3d/KH3D_TGS2011_high.mp4

carbajosa

I just registered to the forums to tell everyone HOW AWESOME THIS GAME IS! :D
That Free Fall(im referring to the part where sora falls to uhh.. land on another world?) and Free Flow looks awesome!

Zul

Awards

Ah, you're a "semi kingdom-hearts pseudo-fan who still wants to find out what happens next" saver Lancelot, tyvm.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

OMG! I <3 Lancelot. DAT Trailer!!!

So it's apprentice Xehanort, Even and Ienzo are there and Ienzo seems to be like in BBS. Agreed with Lancelot.

Sora dense as ever even though i find it strange that he said something like "no one can beat me" or something that. Riku looks really cool with his new haircut and he seems really focused, probably because of the past.

Mini-game for traveling, Neku's voice tone implies that he knows Sora just making sure with a question.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Hmm.
Apprentice Xehanort lunged at Braig with his Keyblade at his chest, obviously as an attack. What if that didn't happen?
*begins to theorize*

Heartkeeper

Awards

Amazing trailer, I hope they release it here soon, not 4 months after the japanese release, like they did with 358/2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's definitely Ienzo and Even. I think that it's looking somewhat unwilling, as well. Just as a presumption, they're unconscious, so... Xehanort stabs both of them and releases their hearts, and poof. Nobody time.
At least we now know why some of the original six(*cough* Zexion and Vexen*/cough*) wanted to over-through Marluxia and Xemnas(sketchy on the details)

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Just a note, at 1:37 Riku has one of the new emblems on his back, yet at this stage Sora doesn't appear to have an emblem on his clothes. Hmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back