• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TGS 2018 Lineup Confirms KH3 Trailer, Demo, and Panel with Special Guests

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Final Fantasy Versus XIII was cancelled and a better game was made, let it goooooooo Etsy.

No, I’ll never let it die. (Neither will Nomura considering his salt is saltier than the Dead Sea)

But really I didn’t even realize I was thinking of Versus XIII. XD

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Even if Aqua isn't the darkness for San Fransokyo, she might have some prominence in the trailer given her voice actress is present.
It would definitely seem they're setting up something with her, why bring her voice actress in if she can't discuss her role in the game at all beyond the three seconds we've seen? I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer starts with her and either shows or gives a strong hint at what happened in the RoD: Nomura doesn't seem to consider it a major spoiler but he also didn't expect people to react strongly to it so maybe he's trying to make up for that.

If not San Fransokyo maybe she might interact with Kairi and Lea.
I'd at least prefer this for the sake of putting her on a less tired route then: meets Sora ---> fights Sora ---> Sora saves her. But Nomura being Nomura, that's likely the playbook he'll go by. Shame. This isn't the dynamic I would have looked for between them.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It would definitely seem they're setting up something with her, why bring her voice actress in if she can't discuss her role in the game at all beyond the three seconds we've seen? I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer starts with her and either shows or gives a strong hint at what happened in the RoD: Nomura doesn't seem to consider it a major spoiler but he also didn't expect people to react strongly to it so maybe he's trying to make up for that.

I'd at least prefer this for the sake of putting her on a less tired route then: meets Sora ---> fights Sora ---> Sora saves her. But Nomura being Nomura, that's likely the playbook he'll go by. Shame. This isn't the dynamic I would have looked for between them.

I can understand that. I think Nomura might have gone with Aquanort because if Riku and Mickey had saved her she could have potentially gone to collect Ventus early. Though things might play out differently since going by that scene with Ansem and Xemnas they still lack their final member despite Aqua being norted, lol.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Classic Kingdom should be a nice enjoyable event until TGS. I AM SO READY! I'm very happy to see things are finally moving again.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if this trailer could potentially show the big man himself. I'm hoping he isn't regulated to the last world.
The thrill of the old BbS trailers was seeing Master Xehanort in Olympus Coliseum and I was crushed when they moved that whole conversation and scene to a different location. It’d be nice if they brought him into more worlds than just the final one.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
The thrill of the old BbS trailers was seeing Master Xehanort in Olympus Coliseum and I was crushed when they moved that whole conversation and scene to a different location. It’d be nice if they brought him into more worlds than just the final one.
I was disappointed about that too.

I'm hoping this time he's at least apart of one Disney world, especially with this being his last hurrah. I'm just gonna find it really disappointing if he's barely interacting with Sora till the very last moments.

Them face to face beforehand would go a great way in increasing the tension.

Awards
I’m really confused as to why people seem to think Aqua would have a role in one of the Disney worlds. It makes absolutely no sense.

She was clearly still trapped in the RoD and it was Mickey and Riku’s job to help her escape. ..Now if she somehow used them to escape by trapping THEM there, then okay, but why would she even go to a Disney world..? The first thing she would do is find Ventus and have Xehanort make him the final vessel. She wouldn’t have to pursue Sora at all for Ven’s heart, because Xehanort would clearly just replace Ven’s heart with a piece of his own.

I’m thinking that scene in the trailer takes place a lot later in the game. Like 70% of the way through.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I’m really confused as to why people seem to think Aqua would have a role in one of the Disney worlds. It makes absolutely no sense.

She was clearly still trapped in the RoD and it was Mickey and Riku’s job to help her escape. ..Now if she somehow used them to escape by trapping THEM there, then okay, but why would she even go to a Disney world..? The first thing she would do is find Ventus and have Xehanort make him the final vessel. She wouldn’t have to pursue Sora at all for Ven’s heart, because Xehanort would clearly just replace Ven’s heart with a piece of his own.

I’m thinking that scene in the trailer takes place a lot later in the game. Like 70% of the way through.
Well, Aqua having darkness would let her have access to Corridors of Darkness which means she can get herself out of her realm of darkness.

The scene between her, Mickey, and Riku need to happen early in the game as they both return to Yen Sid’s Tower while Sora is there in his KH2 outfit. Unless they kinda retcon 2.9 and have it so Riku and Mickey walk in while they are being debriefed, then that scene has to take place after Olympus but before Twilight Town (which is very early on).

Awards
Well, Aqua having darkness would let her have access to Corridors of Darkness which means she can get herself out of her realm of darkness.

The scene between her, Mickey, and Riku need to happen early in the game as they both return to Yen Sid’s Tower while Sora is there in his KH2 outfit. Unless they kinda retcon 2.9 and have it so Riku and Mickey walk in while they are being debriefed, then that scene has to take place after Olympus but before Twilight Town (which is very early on).

If she had access to Corridors of Darkness, the first thing she would’ve done is go to Ven. It doesn’t make sense for her to just appear when Riku and Mickey arrive if that was the case. How would she have known they were even gonna show up? So I don’t think she could leave at any time.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
With the straightforward announcement of a trailer at the event proper, I wonder if this means no trailer during that Lineup Tour thing on Monday? I won't be that surprised nor upset if not, I just wonder is all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If she had access to Corridors of Darkness, the first thing she would’ve done is go to Ven. It doesn’t make sense for her to just appear when Riku and Mickey arrive if that was the case. How would she have known they were even gonna show up? So I don’t think she could leave at any time.
This is stuff that can’t be answered until the game comes out. She could have somehow known she would succumb to the darkness and sent the Master Keeper away (hence the concept trailer in 2013) and that’s why she can’t get to Ven.

Awards
This is stuff that can’t be answered until the game comes out. She could have somehow known she would succumb to the darkness and sent the Master Keeper away (hence the concept trailer in 2013) and that’s why she can’t get to Ven.

I mean you’re probably right on when it takes place and what’s going on with her.

I just don’t honestly see her becoming part of a Disney world plot at all lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I mean you’re probably right on when it takes place and what’s going on with her.

I just don’t honestly see her becoming part of a Disney world plot at all lol
Does this help?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yessssssss I get that. But I still just don’t see it lol
Well those are all the reasons why people think Aqua will be in a Disney world, specifically San Fransokyo. That’s fine if you can’t see it, anything can happen with this series so who knows what will go down.

Awards
Well those are all the reasons why people think Aqua will be in a Disney world, specifically San Fransokyo. That’s fine if you can’t see it, anything can happen with this series so who knows what will go down.

I know. I mean, if I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I just have a hard time seeing a character SO important like Aqua being involved in that.

However, we as a fan base have been complaining since KH2 that the Disney worlds haven’t been important to the main story since KH1, so maybe it is possible. Who knows?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora as to confront Aqua at some point, she's going to be a Vessel until the end of the game.

So between being Radinat Gardens where her armor and Keyblade are kept or well BH6 world so we can la that issue finall to bed.

the red monster

Awards
Good to know we finally getting a new trailer, it's also very likely for aqua to show up on it since the voice actor will be there.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
With the straightforward announcement of a trailer at the event proper, I wonder if this means no trailer during that Lineup Tour thing on Monday? I won't be that surprised nor upset if not, I just wonder is all.
there isn’t a indication there won’t be a video Monday so i won’t rule it out yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back