• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TGS 2012 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiMuramasa

Fantastic news. So maybe next TGS we can hope for a 2.5 that contains the rest of the games and then maybe KH3 in 2014.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Kingdom Hearts games in HD. My mind is just blown right now. :'D Maybe NA can finally get a FM now.
Cannot wait for more news to come!

cloudzack117

i think this is the first time in years i can remember being able to access the site during tgs so yay. i cant actually they are doing an hd remake, i always thought of that as a joke

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
To clear something up

358/2 days isn't getting a remake.

It's only going to have cutscenes in HD in theater mode, the actual game won't be playable.

So really it's only KH1, re:COM and the CUTSCENES of 358/2 days.

kngdmhrts2

Not to burst anyone's bubble...but in terms of Days...it's only the cutscenes being rendered into HD to be viewable in the Theatre mode, not the whole game itself being HD'd.

So if there is gonna be a 2.5 which will probably include KH2FM, BBS:FM and Re:Coded (way too soon to have DDD on there), Re:Coded is most likely gonna have its cutscenes rendered in HD only.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Thiere is definitely going to be a second collection. I bet that each one will have a secret ending in regards to KH3.

That...would be mind blowing! @_@

Thinking on it now, KH1 wouldn't have it's ASAS/DD secret ending as there is no point in it. Of course, this doesn't insure that there will be any new secret ending hinting at KH3 but one can hope.

Roro

Awards
Eeek! Please please please make an FM version for NA and bring the HD remake overseas and yay finally a Days remake, one of my favorite games, and this time hopefully the graphics won't be meh like they were on the DS (thats almost a guarantee if its gonna be on ps3)

So my next order of business is to get a ps3 :0

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
And now everyone I believe I'm gonna get a PS3. YES!!!!!!!
This is awsome!!!!!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
To clear something up

358/2 days isn't getting a remake.

It's only going to have cutscenes in HD in theater mode, the actual game won't be playable.

So really it's only KH1, re:COM and the CUTSCENES of 358/2 days.

yes this is perfect days was so boring

kingjustink

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.... I'M SHAKING. Lol a fair few saw the 'new number' thing coming too XD Nomura's a bit of a troll. Wish KH2FM was in there... BUT STILL I'M JUST TOO EXCITED

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
How did that happened?

If 1.5 contains KH, COM, and Days
A.2.5 will contain KH2, BBS, and ReCoded

I had in storage for a while before I took it out to replay it but it was a no-go. I'm assuming the humidity hurt it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not to burst anyone's bubble...but in terms of Days...it's only the cutscenes being rendered into HD to be viewable in the Theatre mode, not the whole game itself being HD'd.

So if there is gonna be a 2.5 which will probably include KH2FM, BBS:FM and Re:Coded (way too soon to have DDD on there), Re:Coded is most likely gonna have its cutscenes rendered in HD only.

wait they're gonna make us play that ugly ass shit on a TV
or is the game not being included at all just the cutscenes
but then why would they list it
what

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm so glad Days is being remade~ I'm also glad I should finally be getting a PS3 for Christmas so it won't be an issue for on whether I can get this :)

Edit: Wait I am so confused now, everyone is giving me mixed signals :p

Awards
This game BETTER be released internationally. Plus, it'd be nice to have some english lip syncing for Re:CoM and the scenes from Days if it does get a release outside of Japan.

Anyway... do you think we can expect new gameplay elements? I don't think there will be much changes to Re:CoM's gameplay, but I'm guessing that they will (hopefully) add Reaction Commands to KH, they will most likely add camera control to the second analog stick for KH. And hopefully they'll add some new goodies to both of the games. Special attacks, keyblades, cards, etc.

theirlosthearts

Awards
Even if Days only gets cutscenes, I'm still going to love this. If they release it in NA, I will die. This is what has the potential to make me get a PS3 before KH3 comes out.

No words or gifs can describe my feels after reading the OP ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back