• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tgs 2006 Where Is The Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingblader9

i dont know if it was really true but i heard a while ago in about the beggining of september that there was a trailer for KH2:FM+ or KH Re: CoM but ive yet to find it anywhere and i know it was supposed to be top secret or something but i saw a trailer of another game from TGS 2006 so why cant i find that one!?! what did they do shoot everyone that had a video camera i mean someone has to have seen it. can u guys help me find it or at least let me know if there is one?

Zaraki

yeah there was a trailer but there was a no camera rule so the only place you could see it was at the tokyo game show there a thread somewhere that describes the video or you could go to the KHI homepage and find it there.

.:Mega:.

Awards
As said before, there was indeed a no camera rule. Hopefully, however, there will be a public version of the trailer in the near future.

~Mega

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
There was a trailer but it wasnt shown to the public as always -_-;;
I hope Jump Fiesta (16 December) will be more revealing!

.:Mega:.

Awards
I concur. I would love to see it... and no, it's not just because of Zexion. >> << The game looks quite interesting, and I wish to see it in action~

~Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back