• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS '11 is over!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
What a darn great year of Tokyo Game Show we had! All that gorgeous new information that we had was spectacular, don't you all agree?

The main purpose of this thread is to give thanks to those who deserve it; those who kept the site and forums in check when the events of TGS occurred. I would much appreciate those of you who post here to do the same, and give a great cheer for the team involved! Keep in mind that this was all from our love for the series; we are not paid to do this job at all. Our only payment is the fulfilment of knowing we are providing you, the KHi community, with the best information we can find. Along with this, the team (bar myself, seeing as my timezone is very close to Japan's) stayed up into the early hours of the morning to keep watch for news, despite being very tired.

In particular, a lot of thanks go towards our beloved admin, Shamdeo, for having such great sources that allowed us to have news much before any other site. Without him, our information would have got to you all so much slower, and most likely after other KH news sites.

Also to jeels for supporting and helping myself in particular, and having great patience and understanding.

Aside from these two, Sign was absolutely great. She was in a new environment within #junes, but adapted very quickly and went on to be a powerhouse for updating on both the main site and the forums (when they were available). As we can all see from the previous 4 or so pages of the main site, she made a great number of brilliant updates, and made them in an incredibly fast manner when we had the news to work with, so a great round of applause for our Moogle Queen!

Another word of thanks goes to krexia, who actually attended TGS, and brought back some juicy information from her experience, as well as translations when we needed them, so thankyou very much to her, also!

A quick thankyou to the graphics team (Tron Cat, Cinollex, Superbia, Kazuma) as well as Toilet Crusher for providing the site with some great news headers!

Oh, and of course thanks to edmunds for restoring/resetting the forums at such an early hour of the morning~

And last but not least, thankyou to you, our wonderful members, for choosing KHinsider/FinalFantasy.net! We know that the forums going down continuously made things difficult, but the important thing is that it is fixed now, and we're all able to post again~

So a great big cheer for the team, and to much more KH news to come!

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
thx guys, you did an awesome job finding all these news for us :)
you make KHI great!

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Already thanked Sham for all the deliciouse FF news so shout out to all the KHI staff for all the KH news!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Woot! Thank you everybody! :D You all were amazing this year and without any of you guys we would have had no news (or forum) xD

For whatever reason this year's TGS experience was way more fulfilling than last year's. I'm gonna say it is because of our awesome admin and mods~

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This was a really great week guys
Hopefully everyone appreciates you guys as much as they should

SilenceTheTardis

You did a fantastic job! This is by far the most dedicated fansite in existence. Keep up the great work :)

snow_flake40

Awards
Thank you, KHI staff! You have all been amazing and wonderful with news and such over the last few days, for which I am extremely grateful. You all desreve at least seven batches of cookies. Each. :D

D

Deleted member 36435

feel free to shower me with your love i did everything

Zul

Awards
A quick thankyou to the graphics team (Tron Cat, Cinollex, Superbia, Kazuma) as well as Toilet Crusher for providing the site with some great news headers!

Ken dose thing too ?

I thought he was too busy in the ANIME section enslaving BAKA GAIJINS for his vile scheming weaboo song projects.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
see the picture in victors avatar? that's actually him you know

Back