• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tgs 05 with subs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
all i would like in exchange is a rep j/p but seriosly its the least yall can do

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
to give a rep u click that thing to the left yeild looking sign at the bottom of the persons screenanme that u want to give it to to get it u can ask or make a good post

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

biglipsxi said:
omg u just changed ur whole post for "he didt ask about it he asked how to give it " hahaha
its called a lag, i cant see the other posts, is that so wrong, what would you have done, why are you spamming XD

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

Holy crap, heck yeah this is a good find. this'll be the next update to the Headlines most likely.

Non-Existant One

Interesting discovery, even though the original find came from a gamefaqs.com member. Not to be mean or anything,but one should not have to ask for rep points. If someone feels that you deserve them then you deserve them by that persons standards. Also if such a video with poor quality and permanent subtitles is worth a rep point then what about a video with the same High quality Divix/Xvid encoded file with permanent subtitles, uploaded onto a site where many people can download it instead of just viewing it. Is that not worthy of a rep point? Thanks anyways.

Below is the link to the video that I was talking about. This video is one that I personally took the time to subtitle using various sources around the net for more accurate translations. Mainly provided by, Mors, Kouli, and Sawa as well as translations from Sorasdomain.net, KHU, and KH-2.net. I mainly created it for my own personal use and so I wouldn't have to mess with different players and subtitle files and stuff. Might as well share it with the rest of you. More towards those who wish to download a subtitled file instead of just watching on the internet.
Here is the link to a(n) HQ downloadable version of the file,
http://files.filefront.com/kh2tgs05subsavi/;4331657;;/fileinfo.html

File information-
File size: 19.41mb
File type: .avi
Encoding: diVix/Xvid
Subtitled: Yes
High Quality: Yes
Download time: 54min @ 56k
Video duration: 2:30

^nuff said

Last edited:

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
lol y wouldnt it be WMV or MPG is dibix like a dvd player or something? i used to have it on my comp didnt use it much so i deleted.P.s i dun wana sound to b*tchy so thx for the vid :)

Non-Existant One

Chaos-Shadow said:
lol y wouldnt it be WMV or MPG is dibix like a dvd player or something? i used to have it on my comp didnt use it much so i deleted.P.s i dun wana sound to b*tchy so thx for the vid :)

You wouldn't have needed to use the actual Divix player, just the decoding codec it provides. I have the player but never use it. I only rely on it to decode certain video file types like .avi files. But to eliminate such a factor of using codecs you can just download VCL media player wich plays pretty much every single video file type ever created, or at least the ones that you would use the most.
If anyones needs Divix you can get it here, http://www.divx.com/divx/download/
If you want the VCL media player go here, http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back