• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts CoM

Yup.
I... I'm a huge fan of TFS, also spoke with them a couple of times (nothing important, still), and I'm a sucker for almost all of their content. (plus I'm a fan of voice acting in general)

KH1's streams were the first time me and them kinda... fell apart. They were SO biased on everything, bitched about everything even when it was their own fault.
Nothing new, actually, this happens a lot on their gaming channel, but they are so convinced KH1 is indeed a bad game that aged terribly, and that KH II does everything better.
Just because the gameplay it's a little clunky. I mean, they love a lot of old school games with similar mechanics, and they think highly of them, as they should. KH1, for some reason, takes all the crap. In another stream they were saying how they like exploration in games, then immediately returned to bash on the most explorative KH in the series.

...phew! Sorry for the rant. Guess I still feel a little disappointed. Oh well, they're allowed to have tastes, too.
I've only seen bits and pieces of their CoM stream (which endend a few hours ago, actually), but it looks much better, at leats they somehow enjoy it.
They've also choose the best one gameplay-wise, but they won't do Reverse Rebirth.
They will do 2, yes. They claimed they will do all of them, which I interpret as all the ones in the collections.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

I'm confused by them now, I heard in their latest stream they would do Riku if they had time after Marluxia; does that mean they're planning to do his play through? Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm confused by them now, I heard in their latest stream they would do Riku if they had time after Marluxia; does that mean they're planning to do his play through? Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Had time after Marluxia? They cut off the stream after the final Marluxia boss

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website

Had time after Marluxia? They cut off the stream after the final Marluxia boss

I know, but earlier in the stream somebody asked and they said they might if they had time. I interpret that as they had previous plans to do so. So now I'm wondering if they DO actually plan to do Riku in their next stream.

EDIT: Nope! Never mind! I was watching the stream while I posted this. NO SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER RIKU STORY

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

[video=youtube;Du2fIFGqF1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du2fIFGqF1k[/video]

Nice to know lanipator isnt a fan of Roxas' character XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts II

I heard that they chose Beginner Mode for KH2. Is that true? If it is, why did they pick that instead of Critical Mode?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

At this point, they would've been fine with Critical.
At least they would've had some OP skills, now they just take more damage for free.

Also, they played Critical on the one game that they didn't know at all (also a game where you do not play Critical if you don't know it and want to enjoy it), and not here.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Is there something about them playing that's NOT triggering?
I don't even know how I watched all of the Riku-Ansem fight without flying over to Texas and take the controller from them.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Is there something about them playing that's NOT triggering?
I don't even know how I watched all of the Riku-Ansem fight without flying over to Texas and take the controller from them.

Well, I remember that scene in the fight against the cave of wonders in KH1 where Goofy got wasted, that was pretty nice.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

There also commenting on the days movie now.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm actually glad they skipped Days in favor of the movie. That means once they finish KH2 it's straight to BBS.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

Not gonna lie I'm losing interest. Good to have playing in the background though.

Venx

I'm actually glad they skipped Days in favor of the movie. That means once they finish KH2 it's straight to BBS.

I still think that like 2 streams with only the days movie would be way better than losing 30 minutes of the KH2 playthrough for the next weeks.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, I remember that scene in the fight against the cave of wonders in KH1 where Goofy got wasted, that was pretty nice.

True, but in... I don't even know who's defence Goofy getting wasted is funny in his own regard.

I still think that like 2 streams with only the days movie would be way better than losing 30 minutes of the KH2 playthrough for the next weeks.

Not for them. I saw what happens when they get bored by something, they lose focus, skip ahead, get really sour and don't get almost anything. Pretty understandable, especially considering they play/stream at the end of the day after getting other works done, they're pretty tired.
And they know that, that's why they avoid a predictable 3-hours movie where there's nothing to do but watch and listen.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

[video=youtube;Z7eChuSsT4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7eChuSsT4s[/video]

KH2 part 4

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website

I leave for a few weeks, and no updates on TFS Plays Streamdom Hearts!?!? I am severely disappointed in all of you...

[video=youtube;4c5zYP5TJYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c5zYP5TJYE&index=20&list=PLAD5jdjmBF50kjeS1dCczxRljL0ChIrfT[/video]
[video=youtube;NFNvr3lkBzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFNvr3lkBzg[/video]

Back